• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 18: Rosario Vampire Mafia ~Game Over, Town Wins!~ BadWolf Foiled!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You would have been perfectly capable of responding "it was an RVS vote", and would have been largely advised of you to do so. The question here is why and if you really did your alternative action with the mindset that answering the way you did would be more beneficial or if you were angling for conflict for other reasons. It being in your reach as an answer was never the question.
It was entirely experimental.

HipsterSister

Smash Rookie
Let see if I can point this out because I hate to re-read sometimes.

Are you trying to target me and some others or something?

Or

Are you just giving out thoughts?
I'm not making a case against you, I'm just saying that I have trouble reading you because not all of your posts seem extremely town to me. I would not vote for you at the moment, but I was just airing some suspicions in response to Rake's question.

@Bardull You're the second person who's voted for me with no explanation whatsoever. Please explain yourself because if I'm becoming a lynch target then I'd at least like to know why. Give me a chance to defend myself.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
~Vote Count 1.7~

1.) Vinyl. {0} -
2.) Jdietz43 {0} -
3.) BadWolf28738 {0} -
4.) HipsterSister {2 -
} - Ramen King, BarDulL
5.) BarDulL {3 -
} - Vinyl., Яagnarock, BadWolf28738
6.) Anomandaris_Rake {0} -
7.) Shottymaster {1 -
} - Jdietz43
8.) Ramen King {0} -
9.) Яagnarock {0} -

Not Voting {3 -
} - HipsterSister, Anomandaris_Rake, Shottymaster

With 9 people alive, it takes 5 to Lynch!

Deadline is set for June 3rd, at 12:00pm Midnight!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It's fine if any of you don't want to, I just want to know if bardull here really is town.

If so, I'd call him a jerk-town.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Well, at least it proves my point that you're emotionally compromised and that's pretty much why you're voting for me.

By the way, I'm actually Town.
Pointless claim is pointless? @everyone: Pointless post or Bardull trying to scare people, with supporting reasons.

Also, I did not respond with "it was an RVS" vote because it would have been too easy and would have lead to little discussion, so I took an alternate route to see where it lead.

By the way, no offense, but I've said this at least four times now.
Gotta say, attitude aside, your alternate route created a storm of posts from everyone (excluding Vinyl and sort of Shotty, who as he said was Vla). So really your alternate route caused this game to go from active to "OMG look at dem posts. "

Vinyl is hard for me to read, but he's in my lynch pool.
Why ? Is it the coasting ? Is he your read for Soups scum buddy if you have Soup as scum ? @everyone : is this reaching ? Is there something besides the semi coasting of Vinyl that would have him in your lynch pool ? And Why?

Vote: HipsterSister
Reason would be nice Zen
@everyone : Is random vote random ?

You misunderstand. I am not ONLY asking players for reads. All Vinyl is doing is asking players for reads. Vinyl isn't contributing his own opinion or making cases on anyone. The only quasi-legitimate vote he has made is on myself via band wagoning Soup. Aside from that, he has not done much to push Town forward whatsoever.
Agreed, although now Vinyl is posting more , which is nice , but of course I personally want more. @everyone who thinks Vinyl is coasting: Any of his new posts change your mind about this ? Why or why not ?

Vote: HipsterSister
Band wagon sense is tingling here. Please Explain this vote Bardull

FOS: Bardull & Zen until I see solid reasoning behind Hipster Vote

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
For a rookie mafia player, I forgot what L-2 is, lol.

But chill, I can't just vote back now. Bardull hasn't been responding to some questions, and that kind of bothers me.
But idk, If ramen says he's not scum and has reasons why.........blah, idk.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Let's see here.

Ramen, idk.
Soup, idk.
Hipster, odd.
Bardull, wtf.
Rake, town, but not strong enough.
Bad wolf, balanced town.
Shotty, idk.

Is there anyone else I'm missing?

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
Vinyl, your most descriptive read you've given is "balanced town" on BadWolf. What does that mean?

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
I think he does it to pressure people into posting.

It's annoying and looks scummy at a glance though.

HipsterSister

Smash Rookie
@Vinyl Why is your scum read on Bardull suddenly unsure?

Pointless claim is pointless? @everyone: Pointless post or Bardull trying to scare people, with supporting reasons.

@everyone : is this reaching ? Is there something besides the semi coasting of Vinyl that would have him in your lynch pool ? And Why?

@everyone : Is random vote random ?

@everyone who thinks Vinyl is coasting: Any of his new posts change your mind about this ? Why or why not ?
1. Pointless post. There was no reason to insert that in there at all and it doesn't help his situation at all because everyone is going to say they're town.

2. Aside from the possibility of coasting, there's nothing I've seen yet that could convince me that Vinyl's scum. I'm wary of why his opinion may have changed on Bardull, but I'll wait to see his reasons before I come to conclusions.

3. At this point I'm thinking it was random/pressure, especially after he switched from me to Jdietz (who hadn't been posting recently). I also think that if it was a real vote, Zen would have wanted to make a case against me so that he could get other people on a wagon for my lynch, instead of dodging questions from me and Vinyl. I don't like the fact that he did dodge questions, but I doubt scum would have been so obvious about doing it and then change to another seemingly random vote within a very small span of posts.

4. As mentioned above, I'm interested in why he unvoted Bardull.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Soup what do you think about HipSis?
I don't really like her, but I haven't really gone too far into her posting, Bardull has yet to properly respond so I'm kind of just sitting aside waiting to get what I want. What about you? I seen you switch your vote over and I know you have something. Give me details.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm sure about bardull, but he literally is being ignorant. Yes he may look scum, but if he really isn't, then I, and we, might end up lynching the wrong person.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
And also, This soup, zen, bar triangle looks pretty hard for me to summarize in who's telling the truth.

Soup says that bar is scum for blah blah blah, and then zen says that he isn't scum and has reasons (I think, I didn't like reading long stuff), soup tries to prove zen that he his and then all of a sudden zen votes soup. Soup is shocked and tells him what he's doing. Zen says that he's scum for blah blah blah and saying some things that he said didn't make sense, and I think bar agrees? I thinking yes, but I need to read back.

And then afterwards, zen, bar, and soup all have suspicions on hipster.

That leads me to Unvote bar and try to figure who I really should be voting here.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So here's my real summary on the triangle.

Zen is being odd.
Bar is being rude.
And soup is being....what's that word where he's really angry and wants bar gone because he's being ignorant and stuff?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Zen: RVS ended a long time ago. Get active for real. Keep this up and we're going to have to write you off as scum. It's not like you to stay in RVS mode for this long with single votes and no pressure even attempted to be applied.

(and answer my questions while you're at it to start)

@Rake: Too many everybody questions. Hone down your questions to specific people and you'll get much farther.

Oh wait, dietz.

What do you think about this whole situation with soup, ramen, and bar?
Soup fine, Bardull ok, Zen unknown.

Vote: Zen

S*** or get off the pot.

Top Bottom