• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 17 - Breaking Bad Mafia! Game over! Who won?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I think we really should lynch an inactive today, maybe another one tomorrow. They haven't done anything useful and are just making it harder to lynch people that there is an actual case against.

J, JD, you on board? What about you Vinyl?
Consider Shotty second because of this post.

JD, J tried to set me up for a mislynch on a Town Orbo flip. It was pretty obvious.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
We'll see what I can discern when I get my butt in gear to read.
Setting someone up in Fire and Ice mafia doesn't have to be a mislynch, you could be Fire as well. I haven't forgotten who else had a hard time substantiating their anti-Orbo position when it came down to lynch time.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, I've skimmed the game enough to make up my mind for sure

Vote: Ori

Whoever is still alive toMorrow, the lynch order goes:

Bardull>Shotty>Vinyl>Rake
I don't want anyone straying from that without a darn good reason no matter who is or isn't still there if I'm not (or my ghost will haunt you)

Ori is far and away most likely to be Ice mafia with J and scummy to boot. Bardull is scummy in general and could easily be the last Fire. If not Bardull then Shotty is most likely to have been Fire with Kary (remember the distancing in RVS phase) and has had a few scummy moments of his own moreso than Rake. Vinyl is just "w/e", but if it comes down to it I'd rather Rake win as scum than Vinyl by doing nothing. (the only scenario this makes a difference in is if they are both scum and only 1 townie is left... so basically I'm just being a **** to Vinyl for being an inactive scum vs. an active Rake on the off chance that happens)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
(actually I'll withhold putting Rake in a place on that list just yet, I need to look at his posts in more detail rather than just seeing activity and justification for stances to assume he's ok)

PS: Doc, whoever you protected last night should be cleared as not Ice mafia now that there's only one of each left assuming Ice actually shot (and I can't imagine J wouldn't have chosen not to or been too inactive and missed deadline). If you want to start trying to figure out alignments based on that, now is a good time to start now that we have one confirmed member of each mafia faction to get an idea of. Something to think about.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Vote: Ori_bro

There is nothing I can do that will convince anyone that I'm VT since JD and Bardull have their heads so far up their *****.

So best of luck town! You will need it.

:secretkpop:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
A lynch has been decided! The game is currently in twilight until I can reach a computer and post the flip.

:phone:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
ORI.

ORI.

YOU DIDN'T EVEN SPEAK TODAY. WHAT THE HELL.

The very least you could have done was at least explain out your views so we know what they were before killing yourself
If your VT claim is true, this is literally the worst town ever. Period.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
You know what. I relinquish my township. I'm done with that. I've snapped and am now an insane indy serial killer.

I will kill you all, and then I will win. Because sanity is overrated in this particular mafia game, and long ago flew out the window.

No regrets. I don't even care.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
We'll see what I can discern when I get my butt in gear to read.
Setting someone up in Fire and Ice mafia doesn't have to be a mislynch, you could be Fire as well. I haven't forgotten who else had a hard time substantiating their anti-Orbo position when it came down to lynch time.
Never had a hard time substantiating the read; Orbo tried to push the Ori wagon with scummy premises. Zen also pushed Ranmaru in the DUMBEST WAY POSSIBLE. Ran was blistering obvious Town and Zen didn't try to read him.

Doc on me or JD since the game is pretty much going to hell if either of us aren't Town. Shotty then Vinyl if Ori doesn't flip scum, If Ori is the last scum, Vinyl is most likely the last fire.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't buy it Bardull, that's far too little too late to substantiate on Orbo. The best you gave before was:

I can hack into people's accounts.

Shotty, put your vote on Orbo please.
We're already two lynches past that, you had plenty of time (and me asking multiple times) to come up with something noteworthy.

You die next if I have anything to say about it, but we'll see who's still around and how Ori actually flips.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I don't buy it Bardull, that's far too little too late to substantiate on Orbo. The best you gave before was:

We're already two lynches past that, you had plenty of time (and me asking multiple times) to come up with something noteworthy.

You die next if I have anything to say about it, but we'll see who's still around and how Ori actually flips.
I gave reasoning other than that. Quit skimming and read.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
No, you REALLY didn't. The very most you have is here where you claim Zen was bad purely on meta speculation:

Like Anomandaris. Gonna look over some shizzle here and there but he has DEFINITELY got my seal of approval.

I want Orbo dead.

J, where is your head at? I'm starting to get a little worried about you for completely disregarding Zen/Orbo's play. Ran was being TownRan and Zen pushed for his lynch without much deliberation ._. that was just awful.
Zen is VERY familiar with Ranmaru and Ranmaru was doing his usual town telling. I've also played with both of them and something about Zen does NOT sit well with me in how he pushed Ran's wagon without trying to get more thoughts out of Ran. He more or less followed Kary/Jdietz in their push and god it's just bad.
Which is extremely weak as a reason to push so hard.

After that, all you gave was:
Rake has pretty much summed up everything so far, + the way Zen pushed Ranmaru was just bad.

@Shotty, tell me who scum is.
Vote: Orboknown

Claim por favor.
I'll go completely in depth to substantiate my read before an Orbo hammer, but I am 90% sure Orbo is scum.
Oh, meant to add that I can't do it now, will do it later tonight.
He's at L-1. Now would be a good time honestly.
We have two days brah. I also take back what I said about hammering on Orbo right away since I still want to hear from Vinyl and Shotty.
BTW, I'm so sure Orbo is going to flip scum that I'm nearly pissing my pants in deliberation.

Oh, so very sweet.
I can hack into people's accounts.

Shotty, put your vote on Orbo please.
Tick tock tick. The clock is moving. But you're not. Que paso amigo?

You still haven't outed your reads either. For shame. You've been sidelining a **** ton, Shotty.
Deal. Now vote for him.
Orbo is scum. Why are you hesitating to put your vote down?

I also want your reads.
I pretty much agree with that list. You should catch up though and give me a read on Orbo. And Ori. That's kind of important. We only have 2 days.
(this next one is the closest you come to original logic commenting on one of orbo's posts, and it's very weak)

Here's an example post. Completely self-preservative, says "lets kill inactives instead of lynching scum" because he's on the chopping block, but if he could have it his way, he'd have Ori lynched, which goes against the very logic he is postulating for us to see.

By the by, not piggy backing, yada yada. Just because J and Rake point stuff out before I do doesn't mean that I haven't noticed Orbo's scumminess either.
Yeah, massive derping hypocritical bullshiz wtfbbq.

There's also the whole situation where he tries pushing Ori_bro for being scum on the premise that "typos aren't an excuse not to post."

Then again, he could just be hella grasping as town, but it's just too god damn awful.

If he flips Town, Ori is pretty much auto scum. That's the route I'm going tomorrow. I'll be mad pissed otherwise.

Vote: Orboknown

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Meta should never be the core of your argument that someone is scum. Using meta to flesh out a read and determine who to look at hardest is fine, but when the argument is: "He didn't do what I think he would do" and nothing else, something is wrong.

This is complicated more by the fact you don't comment on what you would have expected Zen to do, or why he would definitely know. You simply claimed he would know. As we now know for certain the Zen/Orbo slot was town, so you don't really have legs to stand on there.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Not interested in writing an entire synopsis of why Zen played horribly this game. Bottom line: he pushed Ran in a scummy fashion and he was closely linked to Kary. Also scummily pushed Ori_bro lynch on bad premises (i.e. typos not being a good enough excuse to not post.) My case is perfectly fine.

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
Bardull is scum. He needs to go next.

The whole thing between J and JD makes sense now, J was actually trying to lynch JD because he was Ice and JD is Fire.

If Ori flips scum, then Bardull is obviously the other. He's almost certainly scum anyway, but if we do get a scum flip from Ori then we can lynch Bardull and end the game quickly.

If Ori flips town I'm looking at JD Fire and Bardull Ice.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hello friends, I come to you with tragic news. Earlier today, a fatal accident occurred in the skies of Albuquerque. Due to the negligence of one air traffic controller, two planes collided in mid-air while attempting to land. I'm very sorry to report that all 167 passengers aboard the planes died upon the collision and many more have been injured or killed as a result of the falling debris. We do have live footage, those with weak dispositions are advised to change the channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL0pge4_StA

Another update: we do have confirmation that a large part of the plane crashed into a nearby drug rehab clinic, killing all inside. May we grieve for the families that have lost loved ones.

Ori_Bro (Jane Margolis, Vanilla Townie) has been lynched!​

Night 4 begins! Deadline is set to May 21st at 11:59 PM EST.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
>that feel when you hit back on your mouse and lose your post
>that feel when you try switching tabs and close the tab instead, losing it again

screw it, just a flip

Shottymaster (Mike Ehrmantraut, Los Pollos Hermanos Goon) has been killed during the night!

Anomandaris_Rake (Gale Boetticher, Vanilla Townie) has been killed during the night!​

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch!
Deadline 5/31, 11:59 PM EST

Vinyl. [0]
Bardull [0]
Jdietz [0]

Not Voting: Vinyl., Bardull, Jdietz

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Vinyl, my problem with your slot this entire game has been that you haven't posted much...if at all. You've essentially been riding on ScumJ's meta read that you're safe. I agreed with him at first, but your scum play in the dgames mafia thread aligns almost perfectly with your play here. Inactive, little activity, and a reluctance to out actual reads.

There is only ONE goon left. How are you coming up with there being two goons?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Great...Vinyl/Bardull lylo.

Vinyl, my problem with your slot this entire game has been that you haven't posted much...if at all. You've essentially been riding on ScumJ's meta read that you're safe. I agreed with him at first, but your scum play in the dgames mafia thread aligns almost perfectly with your play here. Inactive, little activity, and a reluctance to out actual reads.

There is only ONE goon left. How are you coming up with there being two goons?
Bardull, are you making Vinyl your pick?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Don't answer that question yet, Vinyl.

JD, out reads on myself and Vinyl first. Thoughts and reasoning as to who is scum and why.

Vinyl may be where my vote goes. I haven't decided yet. But Vinyl needs to get it together and start posting.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Don't answer that question yet, Vinyl.

JD, out reads on myself and Vinyl first. Thoughts and reasoning as to who is scum and why.

Vinyl may be where my vote goes. I haven't decided yet. But Vinyl needs to get it together and start posting.
Why don't you want Vinyl to answer that question yet.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just do what?

I want to know what both your claims are.

Now.

If you refuse then the answer to your read question will be Bardull scum, Vinyl town.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fine, I'll get the party started.

Bardull scum, Vinyl town.

I want Bardull to claim first out of us. Vinyl are you ok with that?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Alright. I'm Skyler White, Vanilla Townie.

So far, both of you are kind of scummy since Vinyl is matching his scum play from the Dgames minigames, but JD leaves several backdoors and seemed like he was working with Kary on D1.

I like Vinyl more than JD though at the moment.

Top Bottom