• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 17 - Breaking Bad Mafia! Game over! Who won?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Tick tock tick. The clock is moving. But you're not. Que paso amigo?

You still haven't outed your reads either. For shame. You've been sidelining a **** ton, Shotty.

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
Seriously though, if he flips town you'll have one hell of a time getting out of that. What would you do if he does flip town?

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
I haven't had time to fully look though what I missed the last few days so I don't know if he's scum or not. I really don't want to be the deciding vote on what turns out to be another townie if I don't know the arguments for and against him.

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
Reads as of now without having perused the last few pages:

Vinyl - Town
Rake, J - Leaning Town
Ori, Orbo - Undecided due to not having read the most recent wave of arguments against them
JD - Leaning Scum

You're null for now, I'll figure out what you are after this lynch if I end up hammering.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I pretty much agree with that list. You should catch up though and give me a read on Orbo. And Ori. That's kind of important. We only have 2 days.

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
Give me some specific posts to take a look at and it'll speed things up.

Cite about 5 good pieces of solid evidence or more for me while I read through from pg31 onward (40ppp) and you may get your lynch tonight.

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
I just got through those last few pages (didn't dissect them fully but close enough) and Ori smells like noobtown, Orbo looks scummy. His reasoning, especially when he was arguing with Ori, was very hollow and flaky at best, in addition to a few good self-contradictions along the way. If he flips town, Bardull gets a scum read, if he's Fire mafia then all is well, if he's Ice then JD is instant scum to me due to the way he has interacted with him ("Orbo and I are the only townies in this game" -Paraphrased, JD).

Vote: Orbo

BarDulL

Town Vampire
if i die this really will be inactivity mafia. why lynch me, an active talker, or someone like ori/shotty/vinyl who are basically inactive and wagonjumping like it's the end of the world?
Here's an example post. Completely self-preservative, says "lets kill inactives instead of lynching scum" because he's on the chopping block, but if he could have it his way, he'd have Ori lynched, which goes against the very logic he is postulating for us to see.

By the by, not piggy backing, yada yada. Just because J and Rake point stuff out before I do doesn't mean that I haven't noticed Orbo's scumminess either.

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
That was one of the posts by him that really irked me, especially with how one of his main arguments against Ori was self-perservationist behavior.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Yeah, massive derping hypocritical bullshiz wtfbbq.

There's also the whole situation where he tries pushing Ori_bro for being scum on the premise that "typos aren't an excuse not to post."

Then again, he could just be hella grasping as town, but it's just too god damn awful.

If he flips Town, Ori is pretty much auto scum. That's the route I'm going tomorrow. I'll be mad pissed otherwise.

Vote: Orboknown

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie
Meh, even if he flips town I still don't think Ori's scum (unless something new comes up). He just feels a bit too oblivious to be mafia (not sure how to word what I want to say, it's almost half past midnight here and I'm tired but can't sleep).

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If Ori isn't scum after Orbo flips Town, I'm going to find Town J in his sleep.

And BarDulL is gonna hafta choke a *****.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
JD/Orbo is obvious, and Zen was closely paired with Kary. I'm expecting fire. But if the JD/Orbo team really is as obvious as it seems...I'll eat my hat.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
@everyone

somethings to consider

Orbo fire scum : what happens to your reads and why
Orbo ice scum: who is his scum buddy and why, how does this effect your fire mafia reads
Orbo town: some people have semi addressed this, but what happens to your reads and why ?

Dat handles dat again
Orbo as Fire Scum
- My feelings that developed as his play became more scum like held true and I made the right choice. I'm still looking towards JD as ice-scum because of his play being similar.

Orbo as Ice Scum
- Hard to tell, his only interactions with anyone was JD. So thats a heavy possibility. Other than JD I have no clue. How it affects my Fire Scum reads is kinda bad. I still believe JD could be scum for either side.

Orbo as Townie
- If he flips town, I honestly think JD/J could be a scum team. Other than that I would heavily look into Shotty and maybe Bardull. Shotty has just recently began posting more, and even when most of us are 100% serious on lynching Orbo, he was still hesitant. Bardull has been proving to be a great help, I think he would be great to look into because of how well he has been playing thus far.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm heading out for the day to work. I'll hopefully be checking back to see if people have been talking more about what to expect toMorrow.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline 5/16, 11:59 PM EST

Vinyl. [0]
Anomandaris_Rake [0]
Ori_bro [3] Vinyl, Orboknown, Jdietz
Bardull [0]
Shottymaster [0]
Jdietz [0]
Orboknown [5] Anomandaris_Rake, J, Ori_bro, Shottymaster., Bardull
J [0]

Not voting:

A lynch has been decided! The game is now in twilight until I post the flip (which will be very shortly)!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium

Orboknown (Jesse Pinkman, Vanilla Townie) has been lynched!​

Night 3 begins! Deadline is set to May 17th at 11:59 PM EST.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
While the residents of Albuquerque were searching for Walt, a hidden war also had begun. Gustavo Fring, one of the biggest meth distributors in the US with New Mexico as his territory (or more commonly known as the owner of Los Pollos Hermanos), had become so big that he started to rival the Mexican Cartel. The Cartel doesn't take kindly to those with more power than them.

A series of ambushes and skirmishes raged across New Mexico. Hitmen hiding in Los Pollos Hermanos trucks, Cartel assassins killing Gus' workers, and so on. Gus, not one to hide from his enemy, constantly showed up on the frontlines, taunting his enemy to finish him off. He knew they wouldn't take the shot, he was too important as a tool to the Cartel.

One day, he guessed wrong.

J (Gustavo Fring, Los Pollos Hermanos Goon) has died during the night!​

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline 5/28, 11:59 PM EST

Vinyl. [0]
Anomandaris_Rake [0]
Ori_bro [0]
Bardull [0]
Shottymaster [0]
Jdietz [0]

Not Voting: Vinyl., Anomandaris_Rake, Ori_Bro, Bardull, Shottymaster, Jdietz

Top Bottom