• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 17 - Breaking Bad Mafia! Game over! Who won?

Axel

J|Zεη
Ran, I'm not even kidding you. Honest to broness. i'll make sure doc is on him and everything. We will not lynch him until both the other scum team is lynched. Think about it.

It's his best chance of winning. If we aren't able to find the other scum team soon enough, he will make it to end game.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Good.

Now, do you think I'm the bussing type?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Shhh I'd totally bus. Sure.

Not wifom

Axel

J|Zεη
:happysheep: <- Man I love this thing.

So it's usually not very efficient to direct the PRs on what to do during the night phase, but doc should be on either me or Kuz for at least tonight so that an IC will be sure to live up to N3.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I actually agree with what Zen says. Just use your best judgement!

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Or at least the mafia WIFOM that me being a candidate has for the most active non IC player...

Axel

J|Zεη
Jdietz all you have to do is send your teams night kill on yourself, so if the other team targets you the kill will cancel.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That is if they will kill you. looool

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It will be interesting to see how the night actions turn out

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Zen, one question. Do you still believe my scum picks were faked?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
JD, now YOU have to suffer. For my sins.

Axel

J|Zεη
I was curious to see how long a claimed doctor would last seeing as neither team would know if the other team would target the doc. If they both targeted him then he wouldn't die. If they both thought the other team might target him then neither of them would target him.

:happysheep:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ha, yeah. You are unloved. But it's ok bro. After you die, me and you can be bros!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@hint hint: Shotty/Kary, Nk JD. Don't worry he won't nk himself.

Also again I would like to point out that Kary seemed to make a 'random' wagon on Shotty which I don't feel is random.

JD what do you think of that?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't really care about that honestly. There are plenty of other things surrounding Kary that are more substantial. You joined Kary in voting Shotty, what do you make of that?

Also I'd love to hear the explanation for all your random stances (especially that Shotty one from before he posted) if you really were town.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
"Hey, how about that Ted Beneke guy, I heard he's pretty shady. Doing tax fraud to save his business?"
"Yeah, I bet he kidnapped Walt too to pay off his debts to the IRS. Let's get him!"

Ranmaru (Ted Beneke, Vanilla Townie) has been lynched!​

"Looks like he was just a big dumb idiot."

It is now Night 1! At this time, the thread will be locked and all communication between players will cease (with the exception of mafia). The night will end once I have received all actions from those who have them.

Night 1 ends April 20th at 11:59 PM EST! See you in a couple days!

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also your Vinyl town read.

And make it good, considering if you flip town I'll actually have to pay attention to your opinions.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Deadline is in 9 hours! Get your actions in!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Just a foreword, the flavor will not give any hints with regards to night actions taken. Even if the flavor implies that such an action was taken, it is solely there for entertainment purposes and should not be taken as fact.

Anyways...

DJ 1 - "Hello listeners! It's that time again where we talk about your own personal slice of hell known as the Albuquerque afternoon commute. How bad are things looking out there?"
DJ 2 - "I'll tell you what, southbound 25 got an accident there at Jefferson on the right shoulder, so make sure you stay to the left as you move through that area. Things have slowed to a crawl, so no surprises there-"
DJ 1 - "I hate to interrupt, but I do have some breaking news now coming out of the north valley apparently, a poisoning has occurred at a nursing home, the Casa Tranquila nursing home? It's a bit early now, but we know for certain that atleast one person is dead."

Kary (Hector Salamanca, Cartel Goon) has died during the Night!​

Kary may not post anymore!

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Deadline 4/30, 11:59 PM EST

Vinyl. [0]
Aleate [0]
Ori_bro [0]
o-Serin-o [0]
GLG [0]
VitaminC [0]
Shottymaster [0]
Jdietz [0]
Zen [0]
th3kuzinator [0]

Not voting: Aleate, o-Serin-o, GLG, Shottymaster., Ori_bro, Vinyl, Zen, Jdietz, th3kuzinator, VitaminC

Top Bottom