• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 17 - Breaking Bad Mafia! Game over! Who won?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
You should probably actually talk about it more then if you feel that way instead of going to bed/jumping ship.

Axel

J|Zεη
Ha Jdietz laying down the law!
@Zen: That is quite a reach. Ran and I? That's some serious distancing, and now he's bussing me asap?
And I unvoted from voting Vinyl like you asked me to because I didn't want to come back tomorrow and find someone lynched.
I actually contemplated this earlier. Ran was really into how you asked him to join the wagon and not anyone else. As scumbuddies it was as if he thought you guys were connected from that and he tried to do damage control by making it appear that the people you didn't ask were scumrelated to you.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Vote: Kary

Ran should die tomorrow regardless of flip. Zen, who should I be looking at when I get a spare chance to read?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
as JDietz has laid down the law.
:O

I like the sound of that :p *Link's avy face goes here to describe feelings on the matter*

@Zen: We need to discuss. Kary and Ran are both viable options at this point: but I think Ran will have an easier time shrugging this off if we leave him alone long enough. I would still prefer his lynch to clear the air and set the borders of scum relationships for certain. What's your take on this?

Axel

J|Zεη
Who is J replacing?

@Kuz: Ran and Vinyl are both pretty apparent scum I'd say. I'd like to know what you think about Shotty.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Kary: Yeah, that's a lie. You didn't say that before. You are changing your story. Don't like it one bit.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
It is 4.45 am for me. You are all voting me for pressure... I will field a few questions but I am finding it hard to keep up.

Ran please shut up.

Hi Kuz, nice to see you piling without reading the thread. You scum?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Well, cancel that replacement then :glare:

votecount coming up soon.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Zen, tell Kuz his read on GLG and Vitamin are Town and Scum respectively.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, cancel that replacement then :glare:

votecount coming up soon.
...lulz

@Kuz: Zen seems strong town so far.

@Zen: I could see it, but I didn't actively come to that conclusion.
My hunches before Kary exploded were: Vinyl/Ran; Kary/...Aleate???

I'm having trouble filling that fourth slot. Will have to re-read Shotty with that in mind since all he did for me was condemn Ran for making a blatantly false read.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
No Kuz, I'm not. I don't know why I bothered asking whether you were.

JDitz: are you sure ran/vinyl as a pair? it just seems too.... obvious

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I'm going off of Kary scum based on his diction on the last two pages, which I've read briefly. He's trying to come off as disinterested at his pressure while at the same time there's an edge of uneasiness there. I can smell it.

How has his play been besides these places?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
No Kuz, I'm not. I don't know why I bothered asking whether you were.

JDitz: are you sure ran/vinyl as a pair? it just seems too.... obvious
So obvious, it had to be true... until now.

I'm going off of Kary scum based on his diction on the last two pages, which I've read briefly. He's trying to come off as disinterested at his pressure while at the same time there's an edge of uneasiness there. I can smell it.

How has his play been besides these places?
Wafting of suspicion, but we had Ran to deal with and he was a much more important matter. The Kary case has been a sticky and silent one until... basically just right now when it exploded.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
It's cool. Go to bed and get some rest. Post again when you've got a clear head, don't use timezones as an excuse.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Well Vinyl is my big suspect at the moment, Kuz. I can't understand his train of thought at all, he seems really nervous or something. I can't help but think he's talking to someone, so must be scum, but I don't think it's Ran so I don't know who. That's my first point of call.

No it's cool, I can stay like 20mins. but that's all, ok?

Axel

J|Zεη
:O

I like the sound of that :p *Link's avy face goes here to describe feelings on the matter*

@Zen: We need to discuss. Kary and Ran are both viable options at this point: but I think Ran will have an easier time shrugging this off if we leave him alone long enough. I would still prefer his lynch to clear the air and set the borders of scum relationships for certain. What's your take on this?
Ran lynch > any lynch. I'm just in this for the entertainment.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline 4/22, 11:59 PM EST

Vinyl. [0]
Aleate [0]
Ori_bro [0]
o-Serin-o [0]
GLG [0]
VitaminC [0]
Shottymaster [0]
Jdietz [0]
Kary [5] Vinyl, Zen, Ranmaru, Jdietz, th3kuzinator
Zen [0]
th3kuzinator [0]
Ranmaru [2] VitaminC, Kary

Not voting: Aleate, o-Serin-o, GLG, Shottymaster., Ori_bro

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Don't bother looking for scummates as a basis for finding someone scum. Always backfires. I don't know why Zen is scumhunting in that manner, either.

Who do you want lynched toDay more? Ran or Vinyl?

Top Bottom