• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 15 - Betty Crocker Mafia - Game Over!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
What Aizen said.

And I've also discussed the kill choices are speculation, too. Perhaps I didn't emphasize that strongly but nevertheless.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
After monologue-ing I have decided that Serin is a great freaking choice and I think he's the play. Do I need to convince someone that I'm right?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. Terywj (1) AA
3. Serin (1) Gheb
5. asianaussie (1) Serin
8. Gheb ()
9. Sold2 ()

Not voting - Tery, S2

With 5 playing, it takes 3 to lynch!

Deadline is Decemeber 13th, at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6)!

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I dunno Tery I have a hard time trusting you too. Especially all this "yeah I don't care go ahead stuff I'll hammer" even though that's kinda exactly how I feel at this point. Tery make a case on Serin even if it's brief. I already have mine.

YEAH I SURE SHOWED YOU.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I dunno Tery I have a hard time trusting you too. Especially all this "yeah I don't care go ahead stuff I'll hammer" even though that's kinda exactly how I feel at this point. Tery make a case on Serin even if it's brief. I already have mine.

YEAH I SURE SHOWED YOU.
You have a hard time trusting yourself? That's strange.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
[collapse=Serin's RVS]
Overall, I'm gonna be watching over the posts made by the 4 of you that voted me.

:phone:
Says he'd keep watch over the four original RVS votes which piled up, but aside from Ori_bro (as an example, Serin's #120, #144 and various others onward) never actually followed through with most of this. Sold's slot is resolved due to the future claim, but aside from that, nothing else. It's basically once Ori_bro was lynched, his best read was gone and chose to watch.

Lemme go poop then I'll come back and reply.
LOL[/collapse]

[collapse=Serin vs. Marathonman]
I want to see more from Marathonman, mainly. But other than him, I'm sure everyone else has a standpoint on who all could be town, and who could be scum.
Activity picking on Marathonman. Does he follow up with responses to Marathonman later? No, no he doesn't. Why? Why other than to discuss with Marathonman in private! Surely he would not want to bring negative attention to his partner.

Marathonman, why is your vote on Tery again?
Probably the most if not only legitimate "question" Serin has asked towards Marathonman thus far, even after claiming a need to see more from the slot to properly evaluate alignment.

I've still got Sokr as scum.

As far as Marathonman goes, after re-reading, I'm willing to switch my vote to him just to see where we can go from there.

Im not letting Sokr go, but I feel like we'll get farther from it.
Again: never fully expanding facts as to the read on Sokr. Says he'll be willing to vote Marathonman to let "play out". Note that Serin essentially implies he doesn't fully believe in Marathonman as scum, but seeing as there is an opportune wagon forming, he can coast on it.

Also, for those who think I've defended Marathonman or avoiding his case on purpose, please don't I've always said to take his case as an option, but to not pay attention.

However if Marathonman flips scum, that'll make me look shady.

Now, why would Serin say this? As I've proven, the connections between the two are few and far in between. In fact, if you read above, Serin earlier made the notion that if he was killed, Marathonman would be a probably suspect. Anyone else find this funny?

What's keeping you from committing?
And look at that, it's like I foresaw this happening.[/collapse]

[collapse=Serin General]
If Ori flips town, what would happen? I was never necessarily wrong for trying to make sure he was gone, but I was rather playing the hand I was dealt. And in this case, my hand played against his.
Looking back, I'm not exactly sure why I didn't note the awkward wording in this post. It just strikes me as odd, from a town perspective, if Serin is town.

I agree that Serin would be needed to be looked at, but not for your reasons. I think it's just a little to rash of sorts. Compare Serin's "I'm confident Ori_bro is scum or being mediocre." with a post one day ago saying he didn't quite register Ori_bro as scum. I'm interested in what changed. What do you think?
Let me reiterate this statement and how the duration of time between the flip consisted of no real pressure on Ori_bro. I'm torn between either a legitimate change in opinion or just someone waiting to get some votes on a town slot.

Additionally, when proven wrong on his comments trying to rebuke my statement, Serin says it was mere recognition of a dislikeable pattern.

I see people have made a push towards AA. Strong reasonings towards him so far?
Trying to jump onto an opening?

I second the above post.

Moreover, I would prefer a Sokr lynch.

:phone:
Wants a Sokr lynch, doesn't talk much about discussing it. The same exact stuff Serin's been doing since RVS.

Well ****. There goes the watcher.

How did they figure John was the watcher?
Let's ignore this for a moment, and fast forward to where Gheb assumes everyone except Serin could've made a smart kill on John.

I'm still learning, so hey.

No excuses though.
It appears as if he's agreeing, but could it just be that this brushes off any minuscule possibility anyone had beforehand?

Good **** to Sokr for the Marathonman case.

Vote: AA

Logically, he should be the only one we vote for toDay. I say quick lynch and get through this day. AA is the only that hasn't looked like he has made an honest scumhunting attempt this game.
Classy. Gives Sokr credit for the eventual lynch on Marathonman. Let me reword that previous sentence. Gives someone who was his best scumread no second thoughts for lynching his scumbuddy.

And once again, tries to get another head on the chopping block, without presenting any cases. Serin even wants to get a quicklynch out. Hm. That would end the day very quickly with little discussion, giving him some selections for the following kill.[/collapse]

I hope you enjoyed my presentation. I had a fun time finding everything. Let's get rid of this scumbag.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
damn look at that I made Tery do some sort of work. I'll uh come back tomorrow night and if there's no response I'll vote or something.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Sold, you should just vote now. Asianaussie isn't going to change because of process of elimination from point of view, and as amazing as it would be, Serin isn't going to self-vote.

Let's just get this over with. :glare:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
And, no, if you happen to not be scum, we still have another day. We'd start Day 4 with the last scum hiding between two townies.

Also, I'm not sure how to take your lack of a defense.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sorry, I haven't posted yesterday at all. Tery, you could've saved us a lot of trouble and effort had you become more vocal earlier. Your case is legit.

We really should lynch Serin now to get this game forward, if game's not over then AA's the play.

:059:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Man I feel bad as an IC for doing this but a combined gut feeling, some pretty swag logic which I haven't bothered to post, and desire to move on with the game forces me to.

vote Serin.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. Terywj (1) AA
3. Serin (3) Gheb, S2, Tery
5. asianaussie (1) Serin
8. Gheb ()
9. Sold2 ()

Not voting - S2

A lynch has been reached!

Serin, (Golden Grahams, Vanilla Townie) has been lynched!

Deadline is Decemeber 13th, at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6)!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos

Sold2, (Fruit Gushers, Town Tracker) has been killed!

1. Terywj ()
5. asianaussie ()
8. Gheb ()

Not voting - Tery, AA, Gheb

With 3 playing, it takes 2 to lynch!

Deadline is December 21st at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6)!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm going to reread the whole thread.

Tery, tell me why I shouldn't vote you.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Because I would never be able to keep my cool as scum for such an extended period of time. Additionally, both you and Sold would've been eliminated after the first two nights because of your experience and my paranoia.

If you're going to bring up my Serin case, you yourself agreed to it, so you could be scum in that regard.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Pft, I don't care much about the "I wouldn't be able to do X in situation Y"-WIFOM. Serin case has nothing to do with anything, I was expecting something more substantial from you supporting Terytown.

AA, where's your head at? I'm leaning Tery atm.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Pft, I don't care much about the "I wouldn't be able to do X in situation Y"-WIFOM. Serin case has nothing to do with anything, I was expecting something more substantial from you supporting Terytown.

AA, where's your head at? I'm leaning Tery atm.

Then now you have fantastic metagame on if I'm Mafia in the future. :awesome:

For someone who's been calling out on Aizen the entire game, you sure seem more reliant on him than another. I thought you would call me out on what happened to Serin as if I was Mafia and orchestrating something.

I kinda want to win but that requires a read to determine which of you is Mafia, and I CBA to do that, so.

Top Bottom