• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 15 - Betty Crocker Mafia - Game Over!

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Still blame Stew. Letting Gheb get away with that gross tunnel of Ori, and then jumping off RIGHT before the lynch goes through. bleh

Btw, anyone here want to join Newbie 16? I have one slot left, and there's nothing wrong with joining two newbies back to back.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I...might...

Part of me wants to, Sword.
But not sure...

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I skimmed. You were voting him the better part of the game, yes? Your not dumb, and Ori was obv. newb town (I just reed one of his posts to come to this conclusion). Plus you jumped onto another wagon very close to the deadline when (I'm assuming) it was unrealistic for any other lynch to go through. From a townie PoV, there's no point for you to have to of done that at that point in the Day. It's something that should of been called out on.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I skimmed. You were voting him the better part of the game, yes? Your not dumb, and Ori was obv. newb town (I just reed one of his posts to come to this conclusion). Plus you jumped onto another wagon very close to the deadline when (I'm assuming) it was unrealistic for any other lynch to go through. From a townie PoV, there's no point for you to have to of done that at that point in the Day. It's something that should of been called out on.
I never noticed this but I'll see if I can take some time for a re-read of this game.

Top Bottom