• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newark, NJ - MELEEFEST - Wed, Sep 8th @ 3pm - NJIT, Rutgers, Essex County + Locals!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Ya I'll hopefully stop by if you guys are still playing by the time I get there >_>;; I get out of work at 6. But I work in Hoboken sooo at least it's close.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Ya I'll hopefully stop by if you guys are still playing by the time I get there >_>;; I get out of work at 6. But I work in Hoboken sooo at least it's close.
>_________> I'm pretty sure most of the people are leaving by 3, but HBK should be coming down at like 4, and I think sensei at around that time too...I'm still down to play after 6, and I'm sure some of the locals would be down, too.

Yo, I might come again. Bringing down the house with my megavolt kick and sensei slash.
megavolt kick!! lolllll

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
T__________________T

*cry*

Well lmk anyway if you guys are playing past day hrs haha.

_kSo_

Smash Master
there may still be people playing this evening. crismas and otg, I sent you a PM with my number so text/call if you still want to come and I'll let you know whats up

_kSo_

Smash Master
BLAH I left my controller at home >_>
oh you noob

who's gonna be able to make this next week?? We're probably gonna start at 11am from now on...WE NEED SETUPS!!! :) (eggm *cough*cough*)

we blame the lack of setups at this last smashfest on you eggm :laugh:

good games all around fellas, bring your A game next time ;)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL ya I need to start leaving my controller at work during the week since sometimes I randomly go out to play smash.

If you guys do this again next week (of course after 6pm) then I'll do my best to make it AND bring my controller xD

_kSo_

Smash Master
LOL ya I need to start leaving my controller at work during the week since sometimes I randomly go out to play smash.

If you guys do this again next week (of course after 6pm) then I'll do my best to make it AND bring my controller xD
ya do that =)

I'll probably try and show up to the next one.

NJIT isn't that difficult to get to.

duuude yea our next one is this coming wednesday if you can make it.

Who all is able to make this next one?? Sensei and HBK usually show up but they never post in this thread. Copycat showed up last time as well and said he'd probably be able to come to more. Post up pplz!!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Despite how ridiculously close I live...

I don't think I'll be there for a while.

I have a lot of exams coming up so... I doubt it =(....

I may show up though but.. not likely

Sensei

Smash Lord
**** son, we gonna need more setups. R U ready? I'm going to check out the gaming lounge area this monday and see if its cool spot.

Stop being a b00b techinfinity and come by. I heard you've been talking smack while on your drunken masta craze. Prepare to be m3g/-\v01t kicked.

_kSo_

Smash Master
you should post about mondays too... u know me and cheapness will be there
OH yea i forgot to tell you about this monday - I have an exam tuesday morning, so I'm gonna have to cancel for monday....still good for wednesday, though! :)

Despite how ridiculously close I live...

I don't think I'll be there for a while.

I have a lot of exams coming up so... I doubt it =(....

I may show up though but.. not likely
noob

I'm considering stopping by this thing, if i can get a car. any address or anything i need to know?
Ya, I'll PM you the details

Aight so looks like we got

sneak
cheapness
teczerohwaitnohesanoobnvm
eggm
grill
darkoblivion

in the morning...and then later on, i'm guessing these people will show up 0_o

sensei
hbk
copycat
crismas(?)
otg(?)

meleeeeeeee

PM me if you need my number or somethin

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I feel like I got enough work done to go ^____^.

And... it wasn't fun just so you guys know :mad:

I'll be there tomorrow though.

Eggm/Kso someone call me when Eggm gets here. I'll bring my labtop and recording **** so me and Eggm can have like 5 hrs of friendlies.

_kSo_

Smash Master

looooooooool

Also, _kSo_, you don't need to put {font} {color} at the end of every quote and at the start of every quote. You only have to put {color} and {font} tags at the start of a post and at the end.
haha i do that so that the little "quote" part of the quotes don't change color =) that way I don't look like a noob =P

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
thanks for the games guys. i'll stop by again maybe at the end of the year when i'm out of school. but the matches were fun. :D

_kSo_

Smash Master
thanks for the games guys. i'll stop by again maybe at the end of the year when i'm out of school. but the matches were fun. :D
yo dude it was definitely ggs. ur roy is beast. sorry about making you wait in the lobby for so long :ohwell: massive phone johns -_-

anyway, glad you had fun. see u next time

_kSo_

Smash Master
I never played so gay like I did at this. :)
You also johned about falcon for an extensive amount of time -___-

lOLLL

and teczero why were you busy all week :( You are never awake for lunch, and you haven't been around for smash...noob

_kSo_

Smash Master
All right, imma be on campus this weekend, so if anyone wants to smash today or tomorrow, hit up the cell

609-933-5907

l8z

Top Bottom