• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Yorks GuardianKnight In Florida

GuardianKnight

Smash Apprentice
Wassup NY Guardianknight is here to announce that i will be in be in the orlando Florida area from April 1st until around april 7th if any one is interested in having a smashfest or tournaments they want to let me in on please call my number 19174966413 or instant message me at QUEENZFINEST141@AOL.COM thanks :chuckle:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Hey our crew (Noob Testament) plays all the time, we live around UCF in Orlando. I think another one of your crew members came a couple months ago and we offered to play with him several times but he didn't want to or something.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Well do you want to smash this time? I'd Imagine we'd be available from wednesday to friday. You'd probably have to find your way to UCF though.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
well looks like you found something to do but if that goes bad as a last resort you could probably hang out with some of the Dunedin/Clearwater kids my AIM is The Monk312131 I probably won't be available but I know the majority of kids that play smash in my local area...seeya around

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yah you're better off calling Otru since we almost exclusively smash at his apartment. But you can also call me at 321-230-3045.

gophar

Smash Rookie
If any of the noob testament guys are reading this I was just wondering if you are already there, I was thinkin of callin otru but Im feelin lazy currently

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
go to that saturday **** *****. Go for da cash *****.
Yo dan, fight Sheermadness, i heard that ****** real good i think.
BTW, im tight this ***** Killa found this thread, no life lol.

Top Bottom