• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New WTF character Happy mask salesman.

Stryks

Smash Hero
*CoughBrawlmattjustwantstoraisehispostcountCough*

Man what heppnd to this thread, we went to bashing the HMS idea, and now its pure SPAM...

NightmareOnAnyStreet

Smash Apprentice
*CoughBrawlmattjustwantstoraisehispostcountCough*

Man what heppnd to this thread, we went to bashing the HMS idea, and now its pure SPAM...
*coughprobablylolirock*

Allow we to return to the former. I don't think he would be in because SSB is about Nintendo All-Stars not WTH characters. God get it right. And to BrawlMatt I think that you should go to your local BlockBuster and rent Nightmare On Elm street parts 1-6 and Wes Craven's New Nightmare. and Freddy vs Jason. Then tell me how cool Freddy is.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Freddy vs jason is my fav. horror movie, I know it aint very scary, but theres something about seeing to horror villains duke it out lol... [/offtopic]

NightmareOnAnyStreet

Smash Apprentice
Freddy vs jason is my fav. horror movie, I know it aint very scary, but theres something about seeing to horror villains duke it out lol... [/offtopic]
OMG LOL me too! I love horror in general but vs movies are my favorite. I admire you Stryks. I know! We must start a petition to make Stryks the President of SSB!!!!!!!!!!! I am serious so don't laugh at my ingenuity.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
*ahem* Getting back on topic, whereas HMSM admittedly has no chance in the Nine Levels of Hell, Tingle is - unfortunately - a very real possibility: He's appeared in every Legend of Zelda game since Majora's Mask, with the exception of Oracle of Seasons and Twilight Princess (although Purlo is a reference character to Tingle...), he's popular in Japan, and most importantly, he has TWO of his own games: Mogitate Tingle no Barairo Rupee Land (the Tingle RPG) and Tingle's Balloon Fight DS. Now don't get me wrong, I don't want Tingle in any more than you guys do, but the facts are not in our favor... Hell, to tell the truth, I'd prefer HMSM over the horror that is Tingle... (even Freddy's got nothing on him...)

GreenFalco781

Smash Rookie
wow, that's really queer, I think they went too far with the new charaters in this one. For example, the Happy Mask Salesman, that's really gay.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
GreenFalco, it's not real. It's a really terrible suggestion. That mask guy isn't in Brawl, nor will he ever be.

Now, for the love of all that is sane and holy, can we puh-leeze let this thread die already?

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
HiddenTiger just shut up no one wants to listen to you complain about a character suggestion that everyone including myself who made the thread knows has low chances to be in brawl I've said it once I've said it a thousand times it was just an idea so please shut up. Also I would like to point out that if you knew all of the facts you would realize that Skull Kid has the highest chances of appearing in brawl not tingle. I will list the facts below.

1. Popular character

2. Villain

3. recurring character (yes there is a skull kid race but there is one particular skull kid that is recurring.)

4. Easy to make a moveset

5. Has most personality out of any Zelda character (I haven't played Twilight princess so if I'm wrong don't hold it against me)

6. Important to the series

If you take these facts into mind you will realize skull kids high chances.

NightmareOnAnyStreet

Smash Apprentice
HiddenTiger just shut up no one wants to listen to you complain about a character suggestion that everyone including myself who made the thread knows has low chances to be in brawl I've said it once I've said it a thousand times it was just an idea so please shut up. Also I would like to point out that if you knew all of the facts you would realize that Skull Kid has the highest chances of appearing in brawl not tingle. I will list the facts below.

1. Popular character

2. Villain

3. recurring character (yes there is a skull kid race but there is one particular skull kid that is recurring.)

5. Has most personality out of any Zelda character (I haven't played Twilight princess so if I'm wrong don't hold it against me)

Lol, see? Someone on this thread can back up evidence. (aside from me)

Coin you up

Smash Apprentice
People don't think about that are two different meanings when they want a character in the game.

1.) I can see this dude in the game but not as a playable like that one dude said he sells you trophies or you can buy new items for party matches.

2.) If he was playable then.....WTF?!?!?!?!?!

NightmareOnAnyStreet

Smash Apprentice
People don't think about that are two different meanings when they want a character in the game.

1.) I can see this dude in the game but not as a playable like that one dude said he sells you trophies or you can buy new items for party matches.

2.) If he was playable then.....WTF?!?!?!?!?!
I think that that is where the term "WTF CHARACTER" came from

Stryks

Smash Hero

1. Popular character

2. Villain

Understand many want skull kid from MM, meaning they want him with the mask, and MM is about 10 years old or so, and with WW and TP, I doubt we'll c him soon in brawl, even tough I want it...

Tough tingle is (unfortunelly) far more popular, and has his own 2 games, something no other zelda character (minus link) has... im afraid he has a good chance...

And dude chill down, its fact, HMS is a worstless, dum, never-gonna-happen idea, If u dont want us to flame the idea, then u shouldnt brought it up in the 1st place, welcome to the reality in ANY forum...

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
the reason Skull Kid will probably appear with the mask is because that is his most famous incarnation. So what MM was 10 years ago (if that long) how long ago was the last pit game. Skull Kid was in TP so that increases his chances. About Tingle no he doesn't have a high chance popularity is not the only thing they are picking character by and they are barely picking them by popularity any way. No it's not fact he sucks it's opinion you guys are more annoying then those stupid *******s that got mad at me because I like Yoshi's egg roll move (Yeah I admit it say something).

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol man how many times do I have to bash ur posts?

Yes is has been what 15 years since the last Pit game, but Pit is a RETRO character, so it doesnt matter how old he is, caus ehes retro, skull kid aint retro, like u said, he apepared in TP, but he wasnt even a boss or anything, just a guy that u had to beat a few times so u can get to the temple of time... woo pee doo...

Also, the skull kid in TP MAY be the one in MM, but still, do u c the Mask on him? no ok hope u understand characters like link, zelda and ganondorf will not only look like their newer versions, but guys like zelda and ganondorf will probably get atatcks from their newest installment, so skull kid if hes in which I doubt will get that horn thing, that aint very awesome...

Anyway im here to bash the HMS idea, so forget skull kid, HMS suks!

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Lol man how many times do I have to bash ur posts?

Yes is has been what 15 years since the last Pit game, but Pit is a RETRO character, so it doesnt matter how old he is, caus ehes retro, skull kid aint retro, like u said, he apepared in TP, but he wasnt even a boss or anything, just a guy that u had to beat a few times so u can get to the temple of time... woo pee doo...

Also, the skull kid in TP MAY be the one in MM, but still, do u c the Mask on him? no ok hope u understand characters like link, zelda and ganondorf will not only look like their newer versions, but guys like zelda and ganondorf will probably get atatcks from their newest installment, so skull kid if hes in which I doubt will get that horn thing, that aint very awesome...

Anyway im here to bash the HMS idea, so forget skull kid, HMS suks!
GO AWAY!:mad:

We don't need flamers on this forum! Seriously! You're encouraging multiple Flame Wars with you're douchebag attitude, so just f*** off!

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord

1. Popular character

2. Villain

*sigh* It's not even about that anymore. It's that this thread is just a gigantic overreaction from both sides of the argument (yes, myself included) and it owuld be in everyone's best interest just to drop the whole thing and move on.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Maybe if one side didn't overreact first we wouldn't have a flame war. BTW Stryks I could spend the time to prove everything in your post wrong but it's late and I have to take a shower for school tomorrow so maybe later.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord

NightmareOnAnyStreet

Smash Apprentice
This isn't about posts! This is about you being a total jerk!
Lol id LOVE to c u try, even if U DO, ill find something to bash ur post even more XD
Don't be mean to Stryks, he is probably better at the games than any of you anyway. You all are geeks with no life, trying to get salvation from besting someone in an argument on the internet. i am not pointing fingers here (coughnumadudecough) but maybe this thread is better off dead.

Paranoid_Android

Smash Lord
Than u Hemighbegiant, yes english ISNT my native launguage, so I do mispell words, and thus make errors, sorry if my grammar pissed you off or anything...
Spelling "you" as "u" is laziness and stupidity, rather than inexperience. If you had misspelled a word, or had some fragmented grammar, it would be excusable. That shorthand crap isn't. I may sound like an ***, but your ability to convey thought is the only thing people have to judge you by online, and using "aim speak", or whatever they're calling it now, is a really good way to make a bad impression - It makes you look like a fool.

Top Bottom