• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New WTF character Happy mask salesman.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Just shut up NA if you don't like the idea stop posting please, your not only wasting your own time but your wasting everyone else's as well. After this post I'm going to ignore you so don't even bother. I realize I was the one who started cussing and I'll stop. Stryks I know he has slim to none chance of being in brawl this thread is for the idea of him not his chances for the billionth time.

EDIT: OMFG people post on this thread alot.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Come on now people, I think the point has been made. So stop arguing, and grow
up. From what I see there are roughly about 7 pages of arugments. And its still going on.
Why? If you are still arguing over this you should realize

A). You arn't really doing anything
B). You made your points and they seem to have no effects on each other
C). You really don't need to use cuse words to express yourself
D). You guys don't seem to care that this whole board is opionated, deal with your differences.

I would say apologize... but lets not kid yourselves that won't happen.

~D3~

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
OH!

...I could do that...

If that other guy, Stryks, shuts up for a moment. He gets on my nerves as well.
ah NA and styrks voiced there opinions and Numa lashed out, so he isnt neccasarily the culprit (i hope i spelled that word right lol) but i guess no ones really the bad guy here though... just an arguement...

Stryks

Smash Hero
OH!

...I could do that...

If that other guy, Stryks, shuts up for a moment. He gets on my nerves as well.
Sorry for posting my opinions faster than u... [/sarcasm]

brawlmatt: We ar enot arguing its call debating, check ur dictionary for mroe, and secondly sorry for getting on ur nerves, its hard not to post in a thread where u have posted, since u post absolute spam in almost every thread every minute...

Stryks

Smash Hero
I only flame, but I was just pointing facts on the character, his chances are way low and should have never been mentione din the 1st place, if debating and me posting my opinions tick u off well too bad...

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion

brawlmatt: We ar enot arguing its call debating, check ur dictionary for mroe, and secondly sorry for getting on ur nerves, its hard not to post in a thread where u have posted, since u post absolute spam in almost every thread every minute...
Don't you talk to me like I'm some kind of ******! I know what a debate is! And this isn't one! It's an arguement!

In a debate, people use intelligent remarks and references to back up their comments.

There's hardly any of that here.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I use all the facts I knew to make a point: HMS wont be in brawl, I indeed did that, but Numa just wont acept it, its not my fault he aint debating probably, I on the other hand have given facts, while he continues to swear, im the guy trying to debate here...

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
ah, at first it was Numa vs. NA and styrks but now its Brawlmatt vs. styrks :dizzy: just both of you stop, apparently everyone here is stubborn enoguh to do this for the next eternity.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I use all the facts I knew to make a point: HMS wont be in brawl, I indeed did that, but Numa just wont acept it, its not my fault he aint debating probably, I on the other hand have given facts, while he continues to swear, im the guy trying to debate here...
Yeah, that's mostly who I'm refering to.

Although, I don't really like you since we got off to a bad start and I got the opinion you were a smart@$$.

But I'm better then that, now.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
just both of you stop, apparently everyone here is stubborn enoguh to do this for the next eternity.
Agreed, see my post one page back on my on how I feel about the arguing on this thread. This is now 8 pages of basicly nothing. This will probaly be my last post on this thread.

btw Don't bring this thread up in other topics *CoughCoughRickCoughCough*

Paranoid_Android

Smash Lord

I apologize: I was arbitrarily perusing this thread. I don't know what you're arguing about. I don't care.

YOU

YOUR

YOU'RE

ARE

Spell out your words.
... That is all.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Than u Hemighbegiant, yes english ISNT my native launguage, so I do mispell words, and thus make errors, sorry if my grammar pissed you off or anything...

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
So, I can see that the argument has died down since I last posted here, so I'll go ahead and say what's on my mind.

This thread, in my opinion, represents the ideas and thoughts of what HMS would be like in Brawl. A pool of creative thinking where anyone can jump right in. But then there are those annoying little kids who take a piss in the pool and ruin the others fun. The the first people in the people decide to get back at the kids by spalshing them. The pissing kids, not realizing they might of offended them, decide to fight back as well, and it turns into a vicious cycle.

Anyway, the point it, just say what you think about it, and leave it at that. And try to keep your temper.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
So, I can see that the argument has died down since I last posted here, so I'll go ahead and say what's on my mind.

This thread, in my opinion, represents the ideas and thoughts of what HMS would be like in Brawl. A pool of creative thinking where anyone can jump right in. But then there are those annoying little kids who take a piss in the pool and ruin the others fun. The the first people in the people decide to get back at the kids by spalshing them. The pissing kids, not realizing they might of offended them, decide to fight back as well, and it turns into a vicious cycle.

Anyway, the point it, just say what you think about it, and leave it at that. And try to keep your temper.
I told myself I wouldn't post in this thread again...

Its more like this to me...

All the kids were all having fun in the pool, thinking of new ways to have fun. but they all drank to much and pissed in the pool. Then the life guards retalited by letting them all drown... So all the fun people were gone and it left a core group, that did nothing, but complain and argue,everyone else that thought that was idoiotic, and became annoyed,tried to aviod the place by all means, while others choose not to. but in reality there was no avoiding it because people kept talking about it in the other threads for no reason, except to be really obnxious and to bash others ideas. And the story has yet to end, because everyone else is to self absorbed, to actualy drop it, and let it die.

Thats the way I see it...

its like a plauge...

Victims of this plauge (thus far)

HMS thread
Rick (the hamster)
Deku Link
Mr. Tingle
(did I miss some?)

Being very sarcastic, and annoyed. ~D3~

Nintendo Advocate

Smash Apprentice
Says the guy who wanted Freddy Krueger.
LOL!

But in all odds of these forums, Tingle has more chances than BOTH of those guys combined. I mean, come ON PEOPLE! Here's why he should be in brawl (if he makes it) over HMS:
1)- Has more games
2)- Has more popularity
3)- Actually HAS a fanbase
4)- Has his own game
5)- Owned by Nintendo (same with HMS, so it's a tie...)
6)- Has more of a chance getting in than the HMS has altogether

Okay, im going to stop my cursing (if i ever did on here), so i won't make people madder. I don't support Tingle, but i'd rather have him on brawl before HMS. Don't believe me? Ask all the other HMS haters here!

Nintendo Advocate

Smash Apprentice
HE WOULD BE AN AWESOME CHARACTER! COME ON GUYS WOULDN'T HE? SOMEBODY please BACK ME UP!
What was the last game that he starred in? since the 80's....
was he a major character? nah, just a boss.....
was he PLAYABLE?? no
is he owned by nintendo, or any game company? no
does he have a fanbase at all? not a chance....
is he popular? nope!

Sorry, but no. And besides, Freddy Kruger would be "too violent" for little kids!

I don't think that you're going to get much luck from anyone here.

NightmareOnAnyStreet

Smash Apprentice
What was the last game that he starred in? since the 80's....
was he a major character? nah, just a boss.....
was he PLAYABLE?? no
is he owned by nintendo, or any game company? no
does he have a fanbase at all? not a chance....
is he popular? nope!

Sorry, but no. And besides, Freddy Kruger would be "too violent" for little kids!

I don't think that you're going to get much luck from anyone here.
He was the point of the game!
Was Donkey Kong playable in the first DK?
ME AND MY GF ARE ENOUGH OF A FANBASE
HE IS POPULAR DUMBY!!!!!!!!
EVERY KID IN AMERICA HAS SEEN FREDDY vs JASON!

Nintendo Advocate

Smash Apprentice
He was the point of the game!
Obviously, but was he a main character? NO!

Was Donkey Kong playable in the first DK?
No, that was Cranky Kong, not DK!

ME AND MY GF ARE ENOUGH OF A FANBASE
No, sadly, it isn't enough....Enough is like over 1,000 people

HE IS POPULAR DUMBY!!!!!!!!
Yeah, says you!

EVERY KID IN AMERICA HAS SEEN FREDDY vs JASON!
NO DUH! It was stoopid, and im glad that jason won! Thank god!

All of those were opinons, not facts! Stop being bias! You have absolutely no FACTS as to why he should be in brawl; only your opinons, and they're not enough to actually do anything as far as im concered. Stop posting about him on this thread; we're talking about HMS being in brawl or not!

NightmareOnAnyStreet

Smash Apprentice
Then Numa Dude shouldn't have brought it up. And YOU saying that he isn't popular, and that Freddy vs Jason was stupid, and having a fanbase and being popular are ALL YOUR OPINIONS. So stop telling me that I am using my opinions when you are too. It was a JOKE THREAD a long time ago and Numa Dude is responsible for bringing it up, so stop dissing me! (and Freddy)

Nintendo Advocate

Smash Apprentice
Then Numa Dude shouldn't have brought it up. And YOU saying that he isn't popular, and that Freddy vs Jason was stupid, and having a fanbase and being popular are ALL YOUR OPINIONS. So stop telling me that I am using my opinions when you are too. It was a JOKE THREAD a long time ago and Numa Dude is responsible for bringing it up, so stop dissing me! (and Freddy)
so blaming others, are we? he may have brought it up, but he didn't make a thread. And it is a fact, that there is no fanbase ever MADE for freddy kruger, and he isn't very popular. I do admit that Freddy vs Jason was stupid was my opinon, but in truth, it was a really crappy movie.

EDIT: I found a typo! Here, read this that you wrote:

And YOU saying that he isn't popular, and that Freddy vs Jason was stupid, and having a fanbase and being popular are ALL YOUR OPINIONS.

You said popular twice, so go back and edit it!

and BTW, if it was a joke thread, why did you support it and make it in the first place? to make people say "OMG!!!111 FREDDY KRUGER IS SOOOO AWEZOME!!!1111" is that it? Freddy Kruger has got to be the LAMEST idea yet for brawl!

Now, back on topic....

For Numadude,

I posted all my reasons/facts on why HMS shouldn't be in brawl, so stop complaining about "not hearing anything" from me. I already posted that crap about 5 times! And yet, you still Don't PAY ATTENTION TO MY POSTS!

NightmareOnAnyStreet

Smash Apprentice
It wasn';t intended to be an OSCAR WINNING movie like Gone with the Wind it was made for sheer entertainment and fun. I have to keep repeating myself. IT WAS A JOKE THREAD. I AM NOT BLAMING NUMA DUDE I AM JUST SAYING THAT HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BROUGHT IT UP BECAUSE IT HS CAUSED RIVALRY BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE THAT DON'T EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER.And I can give the link to his fanbase and all of his movies put together made more money than all of the Jason movies and Freddy had less movies. Here is the link to the ultimate Freddy fanbase if you don't believe me.

nightmareonelmstreeetfilms.com

You want some ice with that burn?

Nintendo Advocate

Smash Apprentice
It wasn';t intended to be an OSCAR WINNING movie like Gone with the Wind it was made for sheer entertainment and fun. I have to keep repeating myself. IT WAS A JOKE THREAD. I AM NOT BLAMING NUMA DUDE I AM JUST SAYING THAT HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BROUGHT IT UP BECAUSE IT HS CAUSED RIVALRY BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE THAT DON'T EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER.And I can give the link to his fanbase and all of his movies put together made more money than all of the Jason movies and Freddy had less movies. Here is the link to the ultimate Freddy fanbase if you don't believe me.

nightmareonelmstreeetfilms.com

You want some ice with that burn?
Congratulations! *claps for no reason*

so, you fought with NumaDude in the past?

Well, in all of my arguments, you're the only person so far who actually has facts for they're favorite characters! Congratz on that!

NightmareOnAnyStreet

Smash Apprentice
Thank you, I guess. You could say that we have different opinions on who gets in Brawl. I didn't really want Freddy, I was joking. Check my posts on my thread for the top 5 characters to be in brawl to see who I want.
*extends hand*
We cool?

Top Bottom