• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New WTF character Happy mask salesman.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Skull Kid does in fact have a higher chance then HMS but he does have a fanbase(though smaller than even Tingles). But HMS would be a more WTF character than Skull Kid since a lot of people already can see him coming in their minds.
I didn't do anything wrong Numa. I need some more Zelda arguments and I found these.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I checked it out and it was actually great. Better than the one you made in that last argument we had with Stryks.(though it was very small and not complete).

Pieman0920

Smash Master
La di da~

Neutral B: The HMS, puts on the blast mask, which starts to charge up and after a bit explodes. The HMS can move and attack normally while the mask prepares its blast, but he can’t use any of his B moves. When it detonates, the blast radius is fairly large, but the HMS has to be in front of the opponent to get a good hit in. The HMS will be knocked back to the ground after it explodes.

Forward B: HMS puts on the Keaton mask, which summons a Keaton near HMS’s feat, which will rush forward across the ground. If a opponent gets in the way, the Keaton will jump and latch on top them, biting them several times. The opponent will take damage, and if they move around a lot, they can shake of the Keaton before it gets in extra hits. When it’s done, it disappears.

Up B: HMS puts on the Breman mask, which causes a cloud of about four to five chickens. If in air, the chickens will fly up, taking the HMS up with them, before dissipating, and flying off the top of the screen. If on the ground, the chickens will simply fly up, but will damage any opponents that they fly into.

Down B: HMS puts on the Great Fairy Mask, and if he sits still, little ferries will start to float around him. When HMS touches them, he will regain health, but any ferries not touched will start to fly away. They can be caught though if HMS is fast enough, but it can leave him opening.

Final Smash: HMS puts on the Majora’s Mask, and the moon starts to slowly fall down on the stage, much like the Banzai Bill from the Peach’s castle stage. It has a much larger effect though, due to it being a FS.

Top Bottom