• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New UCD Tournament Jan 9, 2010

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
CHANGE IT! cus i cant get a ride on sunday... rofl.. and i can 100% get a ride on saturday.. SO CHANGE IT PLOX!

im sure this wont hurt anybody else schedule too.

if u change it to saturday, me mexican meep and dark mike can make it =] along with possible others if they decide to come with us

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
o.. i thought he was just gonna be there on sunday lol.. hes going sat too? idk.

well, if vince cant make it, then me mike nd mexican can still make it if its changed to sat =P

Miztik

Smash Master
oh iunno whats up with the SD tourney i just seen on AiB that Jon was taking FTA (brawl) it'd be tight if vince ditched that for Melee

LOL

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
OK its staying sunday. I didn't find out that the room was free this Sat. until today, sorry. Once again, it will remain on a Sunday. And I'll look into how we do the stage picks.

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
Lol thank you for not changing it. It's really inconvenient to change it so last minute, especially for the people who have to plan their whole weekends around this!

Zoap

Smash Master
who plans around melee, if melee fits then its in if not then **** it, life>videogames. Sunday is an awesome day.

Zoap

Smash Master
pocky would you like to make a wager on this weekends games?

you can pick your team for either conference but I get to pick the remaining conference.

Zoap

Smash Master
well if you want house of gaara but you can only choose one conference, i get to pick the other. Pocky what is the spread for both games(doesnt feel like looking it up), if its not too bad then we can for a game of your choosing.

I refuse to hang out anywhere in davis

Zoap

Smash Master
not always it can be made from crab as well. Sushi is legit but Davis is not. I don't think they cancel out either.

juiji

Smash Rookie
We have 6 guys coming up from the Santa Clara area. Probably bringing a Tv, cube, stuff. Sunday, January 18. Whoever said you can plan a weekend around this stuff... Yeah, we can ^.^

VANS

Smash Ace
about 16$ for all u can eat sushi, sashimi, soft shell crabs, egg rolls, oysters, potstickers, and more =D

i feel like i just helped them advertise

joeplicate

Smash Master
naota

me and justin want to go!

we'll caltrain up to where you live and then if you can give us a driveride,

MAD SEXIN <3333333

Top Bottom