• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New UCD Tournament Jan 9, 2010

MaNg0

Smash Hero
maybe i cant attend cause its on sunday

BUT I WOULD Love to go to a quakfest

bradon let me no whats up

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
Remember its a 3 day weekend. Also we could use some more set ups, I don't think I can scrounge it up here in Davis. And recording equipment. Thanks

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
Would it be better for people if I changed this to Saturday? Would anyone not be able to make it if I change it?

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'd prefer saturday, but it won't affect me

also, is there an actual stage list? there is no real such thing as "mlg standard" anymore

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
To be honest, I probably won't bother to change the random select settings for doubles so they won't be on, but if that's what the almighty picture says it should be then yes. Has there been a shift in the stage conventions? I don't pay as much attention as I should

2pac29

Smash Apprentice
I'll be here With some friends Iam sure We Can bring a set-up...Also this still on a sunday Right? or is it going to change?

pockyD

Smash Legend
well knowing whether rainbow cruise will/should appear on random is a pretty big deal -_-

i have no idea why it was on random to begin with

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
If MK2 is on, this is going to be a really fun doubles tournament.

<3 Mushroom Kingdom 2.

And Saturday would be much, much better. (For me, obviously)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
As far as what stages should be used under a strikeout system, there is the notion that such a list should not be just the 5 or 7 "most neutral" but they should include a variety of stages. In this scheme, instead of FD, BF, DL64, PS, and FoD as the 5 starters (I'd add DK64 and RC or YS for the 7th), it would be more like FD, FoD, RC, DK64, and PS (or something). I find this somewhat appealing personally, although this might be something more fitting for Brawl. Also I'm not strictly against having a more liberal stage list for doubles, as long as it's consistent, e.g. if Corneria is on, Peach's Castle should be on.

Zoap

Smash Master
**** Saturday don't change it less then a week away.

Just let Sheridan pick the rules, he hates dumb stages anyways.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Keep it Sunday, onegai. If I make the rules Green Greens will be banned unless it's me and Zoap going double Peach.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Sheridan, make DK64 random on doubles, and make MK2 a CP.

I'll give you pizza.

And yes, im trying to get in your pants.

Zoap

Smash Master
Wow way to impress with the McD's in there. Why don't you just take me to the dollar store while you're at it. I will take some of that pizza though.

Top Bottom