• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new tech maybe

twilightmystery

Smash Rookie
well it's most likely known that sonic's bair can send a foe flying forward. say someone is on the near a ledge and you want to ko them with a good move like the bair without changing sonic's direction but it might send them across the other side of the stage increasing their chance of survival. so i found a way to always make sonic's bair send the foe flying forward. all u have to do is
1. make sure to connect with the foe directly (meaning you don't hit at a sweetspot)
2. use bair slightly above their head
3. quickly press down to make the foe fly forward instead of backwards

this can be done during a fastfall or without a fastfall. its that easy. now sonic can use his bair to ko a character forward instead of relying on his fsmash, or dsmash, or a chain of fairs. the purpose of this move is to make sonic quickly approach an opponent with doing a RAR or anything to make it even faster to kill them. if you just jump toward them normally you can just use your back air to make them fly forward. this also helps if your bad at RARing or you just plainly forgot in those split seconds you lunged yourself to the foe. so just use this tech instead of a fair if you want to launch them forward. its easier and less predictable than RARing a bair toward them anyways.

hope this helps. please no flame if this was already known i didnt see it in any guide or whatever so chill out if its been found already. as i said its been known he can make a "forward bair". i'm just saying how to land a forward bair hit everytime you use it.

twilightmystery

Smash Rookie
did u read what i wrote? i said " a move like a bair" when i was talkin about koing someone. I'm just saying if your at the right end of FD and you want to KO someone with the bair without sending them behind sonic. you can make sonic face the opponent and make them get hit in front of sonic with the bair instead of sending them behind him like the move usually does.

Browny

Smash Hater
its now new. its easier to do with a cstick aerial. all you have to do is hit them very close to the centre of thier body and they go backwards. his fsmash does the same thing if the enemy is standing as close as possible

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Why don't you just use the back of the bair to edgeguard, the front doesn't have and advantage in range or knockback. This is not character specific either as nearly every character can do it.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Why don't you just use the back of the bair to edgeguard, the front doesn't have and advantage in range or knockback. This is not character specific either as nearly every character can do it.
If you're coming from a spinshot, sometimes the best knockback thing you can do is to hit with that side of the B-air.

I guess D-air sweetspot would be good too, but if you go off the level with that from a spinshot, or hit the guy while he's on the floor with it, it kinda... doesn't kill.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I just discovered something awsome!!

Sonic's teleperting is already known but here is what happened to me.(and I can replicate it to)

I did this on a stage SuperSonic102 sent me.

On a double 45 degree incline. Possible only with a custom stage

/\ this shape.

side b right,on the middle of the left 45 degree angle. Sonic will roll over the /\ and then teleport in the air back and forth.

This discovered already?

I have a replay if anyone wants it.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
All right then. Just post or PM your wii-code and I'll send it to you. I'd simply post it on youtube if I had the equipment to do so.

I'm leaning even more towards this being known already as SuperSonic102 also knows about it.(but then again,it's his stage it works on)

There's at least 2 Super Sonics! Our name is Awsome by sheer popularity! lol

Top Bottom