New Style Boutique - Style Savvy for Smash Switch!

Flyboy

Smash Lord
That's about the MonHun stuff. That's not really what it's all about. From what I understand it's that there's some kind of pointer file elsewhere that points to Ring! Dong! Dang! and some kind of blank or nonexistent file. Unfortunately I can't find any other info about that so it may be false but this particular post doesn't really say anything about it.

The MonHun stuff is how music for the third parties is handled and of course MH comes after MG. People thought it meant they were considered "fighter" songs when in reality it was just how they were organized. Nintendo series' have letters of the alphabet, third parties had their initials.

Last edited:

Manonymous

Smash Apprentice
Guys, I played the first game when I was a kid, and I think that can create interesting moveset for this character ! Hell yeah ! It would be hilarious if they add this character in the game. Come on Nintendo, give us surprises. I want stylish character so I can Swagg Over My Opponent.

Can I be added to the support list ?

Hmmm, this is interesting. I only heard about this potential datamineing info yesterday(I mean i heard Style was missing a spirit but this music tied to a missing stage is interesting)

I never played the games, I honestly just thought it was third party shovel ware like those imagin games haha. Guess I was wrong.

She would be a very interesting character honestly. Very Wii Fit Trainer like, fighting with fasion, and seems super out there and Sakurai would like to do. If Nintendo is picking the DLC, and the series is getting a switch game next year, this could really happen.

Heck, I'll support her. Pretty girls beating people up with the power of make up? Sign me up for that