• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Stages already have their own icon. Or at least, it shows the logo of the game it hails from

:phone:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

Fight a top skyscrapers in the largest city in the Pokemon series, Castelia City.

Taking inspiration from a few past stages, here you fight a top roof tops, the center building being the Battle Company building. The stage changes from day to night, but being in the big city there's still plenty of lights.

The stage also features cameos through signs that are plasted on building walls both in the background and foreground highlighting places in the city such as Game Freak (4th Wall!!!), Casteliacones, and the Central Park.

Unlike a lot of stages, when you zoom out the camera zooms out quite far in order to give a sense of scale, you can even see locations such as Sky Arrow Bridge, Unity Tower, and the Liberty Garden as well as the busy streets below.

Various flying and roaming Pokemon can be seen in the background such as Pidove, Swanna, and even occationally Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus.

Stage Example:
xxxxxxxxx________xxxxxxxx
xx____xx|xxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxx
x|xxxx|xx|xxxxxxxx|xx____xx
x|xxxx|xx|xxxxxxxx|xx|xxx|x

Stage Name: Castelia City
Stage Icon: Pokeball

Music:
Pokemon Red/Blue - Main Theme
Pokemon Black/White - Wild Pokemon Battle
Pokemon Black/White - Castelia City
Pokemon Black/White - Sky Arrow Bridge
Pokemon Black/White - Nimbasa City
Pokemon Black/White - Route 10
Pokemon Black/White - Team Plasma Battle
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - Route 210
Pokemon Gold/Silver - Route 26
Pokemon Red/Blue - Route 1 (Brawl)
Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire - Wild Pokemon Battle (Brawl)
Pulseman - Neo Tokyo
Long live Saffron City!

1: Why Pulseman?
2: Do you think you are going to redo this once Black and White 2 are released?
3: You didn't pick the best Black and White track.

NEW pokemon stages/characters will only be on the 3ds version so take it to that thread
Only if you stop double posting.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Pit's new Down B should be a "change weapon" move that randomly changes his weapon into one of the 108 weapons in Uprising.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You probably noticed I haven't talked much on here. I've been rather busy lately, and will be mostly lurking, truthfully. Roleplays and Yu-Gi-Oh! have kept me busy. Oh, I didn't say anything in the
back room
because only some people can see it.

Also, Waluigi for Sm4sh.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Pit's new Down B should be a "change weapon" move that randomly changes his weapon into one of the 108 weapons in Uprising.
No. :rolleyes:

People suggest this stuff way too many times. It ain't happening. Why create 108 movesets in one character? *sigh*

Impa 4 Smash!!

:phone:

ChaosSoul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaosSoul
3DS FC
2148-8364-1572
How man charra ters you think will be playable personaly i think 49 50 ish

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Long live Saffron City!

1: Why Pulseman?
2: Do you think you are going to redo this once Black and White 2 are released?
3: You didn't pick the best Black and White track.
1. Because I'm cool like that. :cool:
1.5. It also fits together with a lot of Pokemon songs and either way I'm a fanboy.
2. Probably not as I'm not expecting much change other than a music track or two.
3. I didn't really think it worked with the atmosphere of the stage, felt more like N's Castle-ish. ;)

ChaosSoul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaosSoul
3DS FC
2148-8364-1572
On the lines of music i hope we just dont have any music from the 420 trip caed sonic coulers i liked the gaame but theire was 2 things wrong in my opinion the aleins and the music

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I recently had a thought that I overlooked a lot. If Palutena makes it as a playable, then Pit would have to utilize a new Final Smash. I'd say make Pit's Final Smash be the Three Sacred Treasures...

[collapse=Image]
[/collapse]

Pit would equip the treasures, increasing his overall performance temporarily. All of Pit's attacks will get a power boost, which includes his close range attacks, and even the arrows that he fires with Palutena's Bow. Wings of Icarus will also lose its time limit, enabling Pit to recover from almost every angle. The Three Sacred Treasures only last for 30 seconds, however, so it's vital to utilize their abilities to their highest potential before the Final Smash ends.

Also, unlike most transformation Final Smashes, Pit can still take damage, and even be sent flying while utilizing the Three Sacred Treasures. However, Pit will get a weight increase while using them, which in return, will make it harder for foes to send him flying.

ChaosSoul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaosSoul
3DS FC
2148-8364-1572
I recently had a thought that I overlooked a lot. If Palutena makes it as a playable, then Pit would have to utilize a new Final Smash. I'd say make Pit's Final Smash be the Three Sacred Treasures...

[collapse=Image]
[/collapse]

Pit would equip the treasures, increasing his overall performance temporarily. All of Pit's attacks will get a power boost, which includes his close range attacks, and even the arrows that he fires with Palutena's Bow. Wings of Icarus will also lose its time limit, enabling Pit to recover from almost every angle. The Three Sacred Treasures only last for 30 seconds, however, so it's vital to utilize their abilities to their highest potential before the Final Smash ends.

Also, unlike most transformation Final Smashes, Pit can still take damage, and even be sent flying while utilizing the Three Sacred Treasures. However, Pit will get a weight increase while using them, which in return, will make it harder for foes to send him flying.
Kind of like giga bwser the only way you would get kod is if you mess up wich is your own error i like it

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace
1) Please use your logical to come up with the estimation of how many character slots that we would get.

2) Can you predict when we will see our own first tease or screenshot of SSB4?

For me, I am thinking of 44 character slots and 1 random and We might not hearing anything until Summer 2013.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
We should also hold off on Pokemon stage ideas until we learn precisely what the dealio is with the sequel, which I intend getting day one and playing nonstop for a long time. (Especially since my original Black is missing, so all of my specially bred steroid filled pokemon are gone... so many hours... gone..)

How man charra ters you think will be playable personaly i think 49 50 ish
Why are you trying to hurt my eyes with your blue text?

No. :rolleyes:

People suggest this stuff way too many times. It ain't happening. Why create 108 movesets in one character? *sigh*
Here I'll respond to this for you Oasis.

Are you dumb.

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
I literally just saw that episode the other night. Wat.

Also, if Anthony del Rio doesn't voice Pit in SSB4, I will punch whoever does. Personally. In person.

@Holder That's better than your 3DS with your copy of White falling out of your bag in the driveway then backing over it with your car. Oh, the tears...

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I gonna let Holder hold the convo for me.

People suggest this stuff way too many times. It ain't happening. Why create 108 movesets in one character? *sigh*:phone:
Are you dumb.
Impa 4 Smash!!:phone:
You are dumb.
You are dumb.
You are dumb.
You are dumb.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Hmm... Using the context of one's conversation... then twisting it to work for you... Iblis, have you considered going into politics?
No I haven't but it sure works on weak-minded fools like you.

Having troubles responding? Don't worry, I can wait.

Mitsuo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3969-4738-3710
Weak-minded, yes. But a fool? Why sir, that's repeating the same thing over again! Repitition does not work on this simpleton!

D

Deleted member

Are you going to chew out every newbie that comes in here, by any chance?

Ah~ But the same can be said about you there, Mr. Iblis.
Dude, shut up. He's been here longer than you and more often than not has a lot to say that's worthwhile.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
@Gold: This is my friend who lives down the block from me, he is trying to put on a show :p

@Mitsuo: So says Mr. I-just-joined-yesterday

Mitsuo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3969-4738-3710
Unfortunately Golden, I've known Iblis for quite some time. This is the common banter between us.

Mitsuo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3969-4738-3710
Oh? You mean after you didn't go onto AP World? After you didn't go into the AP Classes?

And besides, you seemed quite happy to run into me in Culinary Arts class...

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yeah obviously. When am I going to need those AP classes for Culinary? Who actually got to have a life the past couple years. Have fun chocking on useless overdone papers.

Also I was happy to see you because it meant I got to make fun of you again.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I gonna let Holder hold the convo for me.
Damn I laughed at this.

But yeah be nice to newbies man! Unless you're joking, but the magic that is the internet is preventing me from interpreting that.

What, your color choice has the fabulous finesse?
It just seems that blue is hard on the eyes in SWF. I used to use blue until a few people caused a hullabaloo about it, now I'm finally starting to understand.

@Holder That's better than your 3DS with your copy of White falling out of your bag in the driveway then backing over it with your car. Oh, the tears...
Ooo! I'm sorry Breadbug. D: Losing a Pokemon game can be the worst type of game to lose...
I even had my Heartgold and Diamond pokemon
transferred into it... FUUUUUU

*uses the mention of Game & Watch to talk about something unrelated to SSB4* Registered all of my Wii games and consoles into my Nintendo club account and have the G&W collections 1 and 2 (on the DS) shipping to my house for free. :awesome: Excited to thoroughly understand his origins, only played some of his games so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom