• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yoshi, like Tails and Diddy Kong, will always come back, so no skin off my bones.
All I need to do is find his egg again.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
[COLLAPSE="The following are near or just plain impossible :"]1.) Bowser - He's the main antagonist. He can't be playable.
2.) Bowser Jr - He's a Semi-antagonist/Scrappy Doo or a mini boss. He can't be playable
3.) Peach - She's suppose to be the damsel in distress. However, if the plot has absolutely nothing to do with Peach being kidnapped, it's possible
4.) Donkey Kong/Any DK character - Meh. Who knows. Maybe they're special guests
5.) Kamek - Like Jr, he's a mini boss/semi antagonist
6.) Baby Yoshi - Herp derp[/COLLAPSE]
Well Bowser was the antagonist (initially) in Super Mario RPG, and he was playable. Peach was the damsel in distress, and eventually she was playable.

As for Bowser Jr.., it's just a hunch. Donkey Kong, DK Jr, or Cranky Kong would be a cool reference to the DK arcade series of (REALLY) old.
For some bizarre reason, people (At least on IGN) are mad that Nintendo is making a new game in the NSMB series.
They blame Nintendo for releasing too many Mario games.
I find that very weird.
As long as the games don't start getting really bad, who cares?
Also it seems NSMB games come out 3 years apart in the least. That's not that close together
What do you expect from a site run by the same company as Fox News=??? That's right. You expect Glenn Beck to call your grandma a communist because she doesn't eat bacon.

D

Deleted member

If you think I'm abusive to Yoshi, you should see how abusive I am to Tails...:troll:
But it's true that if you don't eat bacon you are a communist. Like souls, bacon goes great on EVERYTHING.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Yoshi, like Tails and Diddy Kong, will always come back, so no skin off my bones.
All I need to do is find his egg again.
So you can murder more Yoshi=??? You sick freak! :)
If you think I'm abusive to Yoshi, you should see how abusive I am to Tails...:troll:
Do you drown him=??? Strangle him=??? Let Eggman kill him=??? Hook him up with Sonic sex fan fiction writers=??? Or worse-do you hook him up with Rouge=??? :awesome:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
When I first started playing DKC3, I liked to kill off Kiddy Kong. I found him to be rather useless, and not as awesome as Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, or Dixie Kong.

@ vicgur
Golden does it to keep the Yoshi in line. It's a Machiavellian strategy to be a ruler. How else is Mario gonna get the poontang=??? :smirk: :grin: :psycho:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dude, what it the ones you get in those eggs are actually different Yoshis.

...And the ones that you threw in the pits are really DEAD?
The first Yoshi you rescue says that he was cursed into the egg.

It's all just magic

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Yoshi has told in Super Mario World,but he can´t talk now...

D

Deleted member

So you can murder more Yoshi=??? You sick freak! :)

Do you drown him=??? Strangle him=??? Let Eggman kill him=??? Hook him up with Sonic sex fan fiction writers=??? Or worse-do you hook him up with Rouge=??? :awesome:
Take air bubbles before he can, let him stand in spots that are about to be crushed, let him take hits for me while I pummel Eggman, etc.
Oh, and use a second controller to let him take care of enemies in my path on certain parts.

I am loving this discussion. :troll:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
If they left Kiddy Kong's name as Dinky Kong, they would all be DK :awesome:
o.O conspiracies! :lol:
Take air bubbles before he can, let him stand in spots that are about to be crushed, let him take hits for me while I pummel Eggman, etc.
Oh, and use a second controller to let him take care of enemies in my path on certain parts.

I am loving this discussion. :troll:
"You are a sad, strange little man."

I still prefer the option of letting Tails Shadow Silver getting taken advantage of by Rouge fanboys. It sounds much more delightful to me. :awesome:

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Diddy Kong can you talk about Impa again?

To animate the discussion :troll:

D

Deleted member

You are going to end up like all those Yoshis down below....:glare:
Only I'll add a Sunshine twist to it by dumping you in Delphino waters. :troll:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Mega Man doesn't dump Yoshis, he shoots 'em. :p

And Snake eats them. :troll:
Correction:
Sonic spin dashes the Yoshis to get their rings. Then he finds out they only give coins and eggs, which makes him go on a Yoshi genocide.
Mega Man shoots and kills Yoshis, and then takes their powers.
Snake kills Yoshi, cooks them, and then eats them. If he likes the taste, he does this multiple times when hungry.
Pac-Man just eats Yoshi whole. That hungry motha eater! :glare:

That is why all of them should be in Smash! :awesome:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Correction:
Sonic spin dashes the Yoshis to get their rings. Then he finds out they only give coins and eggs, which makes him go on a Yoshi genocide.
Mega Man shoots and kills Yoshis, and then takes their powers.
Snake kills Yoshi, cooks them, and then eats them. If he likes the taste, he does this multiple times when hungry.
Pac-Man just eats Yoshi whole. That hungry motha eater! :glare:

That is why all of them should be in Smash! :awesome:
And somehow, Yoshi becomes a hard counter to them all. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Spyro would probably make Yoshi a Skylander. :troll:

Speaking of Skylanders, what if Sakurai's method of customization are Smash figures like it....?
You can level them up when connected through the 3DS, then you can use them when connected to the Wii U.
Poor idea?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Mega Man talk? So if MM did have weapon switching, which weapons do you think he should get?

@SSBF: I can see you in the active box. At least say hi. :smirk:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Speaking of Skylanders, what if Sakurai's method of customization are Smash figures like it....?
You can level them up when connected through the 3DS, then you can use them when connected to the Wii U.
Poor idea?
I can see this, though not really with figures, but with character data from the 3DS version, and making it compatible with the Wii U version. Still, who can really say?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Warning: My PURE SUPER AWESOMENESS MAY MELT YOUR NIPPLES RIGHT OFF!!! o.O

Mega Man talk? So if MM did have weapon switching, which weapons do you think he should get?
A lot of them. Too many to list.
@SSBF: I can see you in the active box. At least say hi. :smirk:
I was about to say that! :glare: Except I was gonna say "WELCOME NEW POSTER! THIS IS WHERE YOUR DREAMS DIE AT THE HAND OF AN EVIL JAPANESE MAN!" :bee:
Poor idea?
Not a poor idea, but you should be able to play with and without it in multiplayer (as separate modes).

D

Deleted member

No arms. Not elligible. :troll:

Although, that's what Sakurai said about Mr. Saturn after he was one of the Top 20 on the pre-Melee poll...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom