• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I thought it said Metal Mario not Dr. Metal Mario.
Well if Metal Mario is treated as his own character, and Dr. Mario is treated as his own character, it's only fair to treat Metal Dr. Mario as his own character as well.

And I dunno how well a tattoo would show up on METAL SKIN, but maybe he could weld one on?

LC-DDM

Smash Journeyman
Well if Metal Mario is treated as his own character, and Dr. Mario is treated as his own character, it's only fair to treat Metal Dr. Mario as his own character as well.

And I dunno how well a tattoo would show up on METAL SKIN, but maybe he could weld one on?
I'm talking about Dr Mario being in a Metal band... y'know, Metal Dr Mario? >_> As in "I'm a badass mother(quack)er?"

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

...So, that's how you spend your summerz? Arguing with pretty colored miniature horses that may have horns? Or did you contribute something while you're talking to them about the aspects of the more "fuzzy and colorful" society?
As a pass time? Most of my summer consisted of Drumline practice which made too tired to do anything and stopped my summer social life. So yeah I was either at practice or here.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
And so far, what addition other than Tripping has become hated extremely?
Masterpieces.

There are no legal issues either.
He has to ask the company. If they say yes, they say yes. Outside of maybe Sora from Kingdom Hearts, it's not that hard as is. Money? Pfft. Sakurai's loaded. The game would sell like hotcakes with MegaMan in it, and Capcom is all about the money.
There were most definitely legal issues involved. Intellectual property licensing isn't the easiest thing in the world. The biggest concern is who gets royalties and how much. More than likely, even the Nintendo characters had to go through this process because they were made by different people, even if they are still a part of the company (for example, I remember hearing Chun-Li's designer making it a strict condition that she have her thunder thighs in all her appearances or bust). You can probably imagine how much money Miyamoto alone makes from the Smash appearances.

D

Deleted member

All this pony talk is making me think more of Keldeo in Sm4sh.

Sakurai could see how popular MLP is and add Keldeo to cater to the fans. :troll:

In all seriousness, Keldeo could be frigging unique, compared to Zoroark or Victini.

LC-DDM

Smash Journeyman
...that... really doesn't answer a lot. But I'm assuming it's a generation 7 Poké?

Lawl, I probably wouldn't be any taller than YOUR sprites, but I'm not THAT little. :p

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
...that... really doesn't answer a lot. But I'm assuming it's a generation 7 Poké?

Lawl, I probably wouldn't be any taller than YOUR sprites, but I'm not THAT little. :p
It's an event Pokemon unreleased to the public(as of yet) in Generation 5(Unova).

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

TINY HOOOOOOOOOOOORSE!

And you're WAAAAAAAY off. We're only on the 5th gen, which this Pokemon lays rest in.

LC-DDM

Smash Journeyman
Gimme a break, I dropped PKMN after 2... I have no idea how many of them are there. Gen 5 though? What is that, 500+?

D

Deleted member

So could Victini to both Zoroark and Keldeo...
Let's see:
Zoroark: humanoid canine-like beast. (Lucario, Mewtwo (but feline))
Victini: tiny vermin-like beast. (Pikachu, Pichu, Plusle & Minun (even if they didn't make it))
Keldeo: quadropedral horse-like beast. (Uhh....)

I'd say Keldeo would be the most unique. Hell, even compared to other Smash characters.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Let's see:
Zoroark: humanoid canine-like beast. (Lucario, Mewtwo (but feline))
Victini: tiny vermin-like beast. (Pikachu, Pichu)
Keldeo: quadropedral horse-like beast. (Uhh....)

I'd say Keldeo would be the most unique. Hell, even compared to other Smash characters.

And not a single person remembers Ivysaur...

Zoroark is also quad. They just have the power to walk on two, but they run faster on four, like Squirtle and Pikachu.

LC-DDM

Smash Journeyman
Look at my Keldeo, my Keldeo's amazing?

Also, 649?! O_o Boy, either there's a LOT of fans or a LOT of milked content.

D

Deleted member

And not a single person remembers Ivysaur...
ivysaur

Keldeo is more unique than Ivysaur. Ivy uses vines to make up for his lack of usable limbs. Keldo only has his legs and hooves. Oh, and that horn.

EDIT: Damn edit. I'm talking STRICTLY quad, like Ivy and Keldeo.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

Well, YEAH, it's Nintendo's 2nd biggest franchise, 2nd only to Mario himself.

LC-DDM

Smash Journeyman
Man, I'm surprised they didn't just merge Digimon too while they were at it.

The Poké-Digi All Monster Bonanza Party! ONLY FOR 3DS! (And Japan.)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ivysaur

Keldeo is more unique than Ivysaur. Ivy uses vines to make up for his lack of usable limbs. Keldo only has his legs and hooves. Oh, and that horn.
Well, technically, Ivysaur, in America, is a guy, so he might have a ho-Oh, I mean, uhh... I see what you mean.

But realistically, Keldeo would be an awesome SSB4-character. But my heart lies within Victory, not bronies.

D

Deleted member

Lol, I didn't really care for Keldeo, but I think I will make a moveset for it next. Just so people don't start going "DURR KELDEO CAN'T WORK!!!"

@asage: Don't you mean he has a Palkia? :troll:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Well, technically, Ivysaur, in America, is a guy, so he might have a ho-Oh, I mean, uhh... I see what you mean.

But realistically, Keldeo would be an awesome SSB4-character. But my heart lies within Victory, not bronies.
I see what you did there.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Lol, I didn't really care for Keldeo, but I think I will make a moveset for it next. Just so people don't start going "DURR KELDEO CAN'T WORK!!!"

I'm interested by the idea of quad fighters and would love to see them implemented. Okami would be ****ing awesome...of course people would pine for Wolf Link then.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I think I will too...
...and his Palkia is lvl 1, just hatched.

I see what you did there.

No you didn't.

I'm interested by the idea of quad fighters and would love to see them implemented. Okami would be ****ing awesome...of course people would pine for Wolf Link then.
Her's names Amaterasu. GET IT RIGHT!

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273

It's the fans. You really should try Black or White (or even both :D); they're my favorites since 1st gen.

Seriously, the only games I can enjoy playing now are Black and White on my 3DS and Pokemon Yellow on my yellow Gameboy Pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom