• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Or maybe just MEWTWO?

It's just a mere suggestion, don't pay me no heed. ^^

D

Deleted member

Epona should not be in Smash unless voiced by 50 Cent like in Twilight Princess. :troll:

Last I checked, Mewtwo was not a horse variant of any kind.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Or maybe just MEWTWO?

It's just a mere suggestion, don't pay me no heed. ^^
I'm all for this. We're just... "Poking fun" at Keldeo in SSB4, I think? I honestly don't know where this conversation came from, I just remember Keldeo. :awesome:

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
First, how do you know he means that?
Second, we have not yet reached that point for the majority of the fanbase.
Third, what legal issues? What money issues? Sonic and Snake in brawl is mutually beneficial to both parties involved - sonic and mgs games get publicity, and the characters themselves boost sales. There should be no problem getting permission to use those characters. Smash 4 will likely have an even bigger budget than Brawl, money is not an issue for a game this big, and the returns are well worth the initial investment.
1)He called them guest. It had to mean something, or he wouldn't call them that. Why make the distinction. Then, just think of what the word guest means
2)This is all about future events. Even in Brawl, there are people who are against it. Internally as well. The thing to remember is organization. There is a common bond that connects all the characters. With out it, it becomes MUGAN and losses meaning. It becomes a fanfiction mess. Sakurai's limits were a control against that.
3)There is a lot to it, but it should be simple. Remember that these are different companies that not only protect their IPs but also have different strategies and view (this happens inside Nintendo too). You have to bring together a lot of people for these to work and they may not always agree with you.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Looking at the last few pages I'm guessing we're not having a serious discussion?

I will admit, however, both Keldeo and Arceus being playable is fine by me, won't ever happen though.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Looking at the last few pages I'm guessing we're not having a serious discussion?

I will admit, however, both Keldeo and Arceus being playable is fine by me, won't ever happen though.
What's serious when a brony discussion starts? Honestly?

Gallowglass

Smash Lord

I'm not being serious. I'm surprise that Arceus didn't show up at all in brawl. Not even as a trophy. I mean it has the other guy (space, time, etc) but not the god pokemon. I never played diamond or pearl so I don't know much about this subject.

Propeller Toad

Smash Journeyman
^Wasn't Arceus just revealed to the public at the time of Brawl's release or near it? I think that this might have been why Arceus was absent.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I AM SORRY FOR THAT WHOLE DAMN IMPA THING!

Happy Valentines Day?

:phone:

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Well Valentines Day hasn't happen yet but I'll post this anyways.

Remember the old saying. You'll have to rescue a lot of toads before you can find your princess.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I rescues some Toads before :( now my princess just needs to reply to my apology...

:phone:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You're forgiven. If you meant me.

...I am physically male, but I consider myself female. Imagine that. /quite sincere here.

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
It was an argument why I don't think third parties will be in. Editing now. Will probably post it in the back room first.
Hnnnnnnnnng.

The educated, logical part of me wants to read it and broaden my view even though I know I'll vehemently disagree with you.

The ignorant, smelly part of me wants to not read it and cling to my own thoughts and opinions.

LC-DDM

Smash Journeyman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom