• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
If FE6 just would've made it to the west...

Any talk about them making that remake yet?

:phone:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Speaking of remakes... They need to remake Halo 2, SSB64, and Snap. All enhanced graphics.

It'd be win within win within win. Triple decker sandwich of win O.o

And for you whos wondering about this Maple story sprite... it's not. It's a banned story sprite :troll: <-- I don't use smilies anymore. Only cool kids use sprites from their comics!

yani

Smash Lord
*Brofist*

a Halo DS would have been sweet. Also shame that Bungie didn't keep the rights to Halo, we could have possibly saw a Halo 3DS

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Halo 2 is great.

We need a remake of Ruby/Sapphire though. Names, however...

Also, Halo 3DS would be great. :grin:

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE an R/S/E remake

Those were my favorite games in the whole series

And Halo has some of the best music I've ever heard, especially 3 and ODST

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE an R/S/E remake

Those were my favorite games in the whole series

And Halo has some of the best music I've ever heard, especially 3 and ODST

Warthog Run, Halo 2 Theme, Connected... Yes. They all turn my musical senses on.

I breath fire because the songs are SO INTENSE!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
EarthRuby and SeaSapphire. I am the magic man of name-makin'.
I could see those names. Although RockRuby and WaterSapphire don't sound horrible either.

GrassGreen does sound horrible, hence why they went with LeafGreen. :p

Also, they used Heart and Soul for the G/S/C remakes, so those sound realistic anyway. :p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
After thinking about it, I would like a R/S/E remake as well.

BUT, who would be the leader of the last gym?

Would it change based on version or would it just follow Emerald's story?

My team would be: Swampert, Exploud, Aggron, Breloom, ...and some others maybe

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
we have character polls, and stage polls, but what about assist Trophy Polls? here's a few I wanna see...

-Hammer Bros(Super mario Bros.)
-Ashley(Warioware)
-Ninian &Nils(Fire Emblem)
-Wanda(Mario & Wario)
-Kiddie Kong(Donkey Kong Country 3)
-roll(Megaman)
-Momiji(Ninja Gaiden)
-Shadow Triad(Pokemon Black & white)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Useless characters like Crom, Vinciti, Impa, Ridley, Palutena, Little Mac and Toad would be good for AT's

LC-DDM

Smash Journeyman
@ xIblisx
Yes, sadly people are jumping on the pro and anti-Chrome/Krom bandwagon already (at least, that is what I think you made that post about). I can understand why people do it if they really like Roy or Ike or another Lord they think stands a chance, but so far it has just been absolutely silly and ridiculous. There is nothing wrong with predicting him being playable in the next smash bros, but saying he should/shouldn't be playable is stupid (although I understand why some people don't want a 3rd blue-haired swordsman).

Woaw, that is good memory (remembering Ghost Babel; I beat it once I think). However, I don't recall Metal Gear 2 every being on a Nintendo console.
*looks it up*
It wasn't on the NES/Famicom or Super Nintendo/Super Famicom, but it was on the Wii's Virtual Console. Again, good memory.

I would love to see anything from Pokémon Snap be in Smash Bros. I don't understand how nothing from Pokémon Snap has gotten into Smash Bros, especially since Sakurai made that friggen underrated N64 gem (which by the way, needs a proper, longer, more complex sequel that still is simple, fun, and unique to play).
Metal Gear 2 was a different version from MSX. Sold well despite that, so I think Snake kinda deserved his entry into Brawl.

Oh, I thought it had two S's. Thanks.

Also, was going over to the Lucario thread. Wrong place, wrong time:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=250376&page=1981

XD
Oh boy. Bronies.

LC-DDM

Smash Journeyman
The only thing that irks me are some specific types of bronies (coincidentally, the same types found in that thread) that force themselves on others, thereby shunning any possible coherent thought of co-existence by simply being the most aggravating type of people yet.

I think the most ironic thing is that they supposedly preach "love and tolerance", yet what they do is everything BUT that, slapping tired phrases on other people like "haters gonna hate" and "u mad".

No, brony -- I'm not mad. I'm disappointed that you do not follow the true path of what a brony is supposed to represent. I may not like the show, but I hold more respect for my brony friends than YOU, simply because they respect MY choice of not liking or wanting the show to be discussed incessantly, the same way I'm not going to say their show sucks or is for girls out of respect for them.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
"True path"? They're a fan. That's the point.

Anyway, I don't care what a person's title is, constantly pushing something is annoying. Examples unnecessary. :|

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
"True path"? They're a fan. That's the point.

Anyway, I don't care what a person's title is, constantly pushing something is annoying. Examples unnecessary. :|
Now why does that make me think of someone here? :awesome:

LC-DDM

Smash Journeyman
No. There's "fan", and there's "obsession". Sadly, the take-over of the Lucario thread gives an example of such, both the obsessive "assimilation" mentality and the poor mod power use.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I won't name names. It's a bit rude. Even if deserved. :p

But then again, besides the obvious character, who has been so heavily pushed it's ridiculous? Toad? Waluigi? Tingle? Ghirahim?
Well, in my opinion, Tom Nook and Kamek, while not discussed a TON, have been given more credit than they deserve. :p

I just think they're better off as AT's.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, in my opinion, Tom Nook and Kamek, while not discussed a TON, have been given more credit than they deserve. :p

I just think they're better off as AT's.
I barely remember them on here. Likewise, I am sick of the hatedom for any character. Atleast the poor reasoning. Nobody has given a good reason to hate on Tingle or Waluigi.

@LC-DDM: They're really not that different from eachother, though.

LC-DDM

Smash Journeyman
Oh, there's differences. I've got brony friends who are patient and respectable of my opinions, as I am of their opinions, no matter what is it (MLP included), and they don't push it into my face, the same way I don't push my opinions on their faces.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Oh, there's differences. I've got brony friends who are patient and respectable of my opinions, as I am of their opinions, no matter what is it (MLP included), and they don't push it into my face, the same way I don't push my opinions on their faces.
One's just a bigger fan than the other, that's all.

And welcome to life, where everybody does that. It's not Brony-related.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I barely remember them on here. Likewise, I am sick of the hatedom for any character. Atleast the poor reasoning. Nobody has given a good reason to hate on Tingle or Waluigi.

Liking and disliking are both illogical so you can't expect to give a good reason

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

That's my point. They're not discussed a lot, but when they are, they're given way too much credit.

I don't hate Waluigi and Tingle(they could be very interesting), I just think there are more prominent additions first(Waluigi) OR they've gathered some hate over the years(both :troll: )

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm just saying not all fans are idiots.
Fixed for exact truth.

Honestly, Phillies aren't any better. No reason to target just one gender and one exact fan name. Seems silly.

@PsychoIncarnate: No, they have logic behind their reasons(usually), it's just whether a person believes it or not.

@Poppy: Too true. Although it depends on the character.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Fixed for exact truth.

Honestly, Phillies aren't any better. No reason to target just one gender and one exact fan name. Seems silly.

@PsychoIncarnate: No, they have logic behind their reasons(usually), it's just whether a person believes it or not.

@Poppy: Too true. Although it depends on the character.
How is it logical to have that kind of preference for an imaginary character?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
How is it logical to have that kind of preference for an imaginary character?
People like a character because they're interesting to them. That's logic. And just one example.

I like Voldo because I find him hot. I also love his crazy snake playstyle, his hissing(I like snakes), and that he's the most unique character in the game bar none.

It's just depends on what your criteria is. Doesn't make it illogical.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
People like a character because they're interesting to them. That's logic. And just one example.

I like Voldo because I find him hot. I also love his crazy snake playstyle, his hissing(I like snakes), and that he's the most unique character in the game bar none.

It's just depends on what your criteria is. Doesn't make it illogical.
Likes and dislikes are the result of an emotional stimuli, logic isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom