• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Your Diddy is pretty good though. Gave me more trouble than your Sheik. ^^ Cool match bro.

Why you choose the Orpheon though? Haha.

Morpheus, time to post up your FC.
:phone:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Yeah, start up was bad for me. But I realised I didn't wanna fight in Lylat Cruise after all lol

And two times I voted for Smash Ville instead of FD but it didn't show up... :(

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, Diddy is high tier for a reason, to be fair. Was it with items?

And too many players choose FD, and I actually think it's rigged that it gets chosen either.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
ALRIGHT THEN, ANOTHER WEEK. HAPPY NOW?

It's not like its not actually impossible to happen, quite the opposition. I just don't understand the hate.

I'M NOT A CRACKHEAD WHAT THE ****!?!?!?

I am not asking for a complete embargo on anything Impa related. Only that you treat the topic with some sobriety and stop shoving the topic down the throats of people who disagree. You have your own blog dedicated to that purpose. Utilize it, and if you must champion your case than refer all discussion back to your blog. Otherwise people will only continue to become agitated within this thread, regardless of the justification.

This thread is acting so silly right now. I'm starting to think the problem isn't just Impa.

Also for fun:
"Boo. Misty sucks. Boo"
Actions speak louder than words.

I wish Star would talk more about Ghirahim again.
Either this is a dig at me or Diddy, I cannot tell at this moment.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
You didn't choose the Orpheon? Wanna rematch that one? Though, I did my honorful suicide when you died... :p

Nope, items are definitely off. But you'll see plenty of bananas so don't worry ^^ As a bonus, when I beat your Sheik, face me with your own character of choice.

yani

Smash Lord
Nope no items 3 lives 8 minutes.. First game was Corneria , great match , second was the Metroid one that flips I did horrible on that one

Then we did Diddy's all three were on Final Destination.. he beat me first, I beat him second , then he beat me again for the win. All were very close matches :cool:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Add me on your friend list and we fight now. ^^

You are familiar with the stages?

Ooh.... I hope I'm free today... I so wanna battle you guys...

Also, saw your Impastic rage. Job well done, familiar monkey :)

I might be free today. If any ya'll free, lemme know.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
First was Lylat Cruise, started of bad cause had to adapt to worse jumping and staleness in general. second was Frigate Orpheon, but I thouht he picked that one... Killed myself when he died though with early %.

the Diddy matches where very close, but we both have to improve I feel ;) Still, cool playing with you, hit me up another time.

Asage, up for the challenge?? Your Sheik vs my Diddy to make me shut up about Impa forever if I lose to 6 of the SWF members??
Post your FC, make it happen.

yani

Smash Lord
Yeah he killed himself to be fair, I didn't pick Frigate I just kept picking Final Destination so that was weird.. and will do!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Wanna play some DK as well. If I 3 stock any Sheik, they'll fight my DK the match after. :awesome:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Asage, up for the challenge?? Your Sheik vs my Diddy to make me shut up about Impa forever if I lose to 6 of the SWF members??
Post your FC, make it happen.

My Sheik? No... *laughs* Hell... no... Hate Sheik. My Lucario/Wolf VS you. Where's your god now ;) I'm not free quite yet, but I'm tryin' my best.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
It's also cool, butmit won't count if you win ;) It's Sheik or nothing. Yani did it with honor.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
lol at Asage hating Sheik.

Anyway, so the typical community competitive ruleset.(stages excluded) Nice.

And you've got a pretty good Diddy, Diddy. Nice job, man.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Either this is a dig at me or Diddy, I cannot tell at this moment.
Some people try to be nice and say "You can have Impa, but she won't replace Sheik," but that would be dumb because if Sakurai adds anyone from Skyward Sword, it's going to be Ghirahim.

It's like they've forgotten about him. >:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Ok, warm up with Sheik. If you win, it counts, if you lose, it won't. Then fight me with Wolf regardless of points. Gotta give your FC thiughh. Post here on in a PM.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I wish I could get back online. I don't much practice, but my Melee Sheik was semi-good.(never got lower than Second place)

Anyway, ideas to improve online?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
If you can play now, your next.

Yeah, felt really excitee once Yani entered the room to. Hahah. This'll be good.

And, I'm a man of my word. If I lose 6 times to a Sheik, I'll never talm about Impa again.

yani

Smash Lord
All I wanna see online is better friend functionality, and maybe matching making. Like you can search for a game with no items or stock or coin etc. A community type of thing would work well too

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Try not to hurt his ego TOO badly, Diddy.
If that's directed to me, I swamped Shortie left and right. Dunno how good Diddy is, but we'll see. I'm not a sponge, Oasis ;)

Tbh, I might lose. But i dont care. I'll be Wi-Fi facin' ya'll for the first time in months... Smash cravings... Bleh

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
All I wanna see online is better friend functionality, and maybe matching making. Like you can search for a game with no items or stock or coin etc. A community type of thing would work well too
They're removing Friend Codes from the Wii U.

I want to be able to select my options with no time limit before I make a room. That was horrible.

yani

Smash Lord
The time limit's annoying, they still have that in MK7 to pick your character. So hopefully that goes away

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I don't know why they do that. It has no zero purpose except to force players to be annoyed. No players is in a hurry 90% of the time. People will start when they're ready.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Morpheus, I like gour Lucario but use Sheik instead not Falco lol. Cool marches thusfar.

Morpheus42

Smash Cadet
Sorry guys, I was so caught up in it that I forgot to record even one of them :p Better luck next match, I suppose.

EDIT: Two-stocked me both times, and I knocked him down with a spike from Falco (which I'm sure was because of an accidental jump toward the edge...) on Yoshi's Island. Connection stunk like a
Stunky.

Morpheus42

Smash Cadet
Anyway, in terms of the FC system, I totally agree with you all on the annoyance part. Although, to be fair, they may not have enough server space to keep so many groups on hold indefinitely. I'm all for no FC and wait times, though.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Hahah ir where cool matches indeed. Though, did you pick FO? Cause I litterally WTFed out loud with the first time I got killed lol. Try a play a little more aggresive with Diddy to ;) Overall I enjoyed the fights. Come again anytime. I'll use DK next then.

Asage, your next. Come at me anytime.

Morpheus42

Smash Cadet
@Diddy

I suppose it's johns, but with my connection being wonky, my inputs lagged for a quarter of a second. Thanks for the good time.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Really? Try again another time then. Yeah thanks to you to man. Where some nice battles. Your Falco seemed the most dangerous, and yes, that D Air was quite nasty.

Thusfar, Yani is the only one fighting with Sheik. So while I did win from Morpheus, I guess I still will count is as a 1-0.

Morpheus42

Smash Cadet
I admit, it was a little lucky, given the circumstances... They were great indeed. I'm always ready for another challenge. :)

And yeah, just for you, I'll practice Sheik. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom