• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fobmescs

Smash Cadet
I fought Meta Knight with Mario the other day. I like Meta Knight because he's cool and he has a cool Kirby victory theme.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
MetaKnight can be the b**chiest camper (Tornado, just like in the actual Kirby games! :p) and the b**chiest rusher. His Recovery is ridiculous too.
There should just be Project M tourneys xD

So yea...was Fox or Falco ever banned at some point in Melee?

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
You know what Mecha. I am only going to give you this warning once. Your attitude as of late is uncalled for and the way in which you are choosing to take your frustration or whatever the heck is wrong with you is distasteful. If you are bored or tired of this place, fine, you have the ability to feel that way. Calling someone a name or attacking them without provocation is never necessary. So back off.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I mean what I said still. Like I said, if we have to have a DK Rep, I'm with Dixie. As for the Mario series, why would they need a rep? They have the Famous Mario, Peach, Luigi, and Bowser. I think that's enough. I do still agree with my old statement. The DK series is fine, why do we NEED King K. Rool and Dixie? King K. Rool didn't even show up in DK Country Returns. Who needs a rep? I think the 3rd pary characters. Not like Knuckles for Sonic, but a new 3rd party. Like Mega Man or Bomberman. Pokemon will ALWAYS get a new rep :)
1. I'd consider Toad a pretty famous Mario character.

2. King K. Rool and Dixie are both important to DK. That's why we need them.

3. So? K. Rool is still the main villain, and one of DKCR's few but consistent criticisms is not having K. Rool as the main villain.

4. How are third-party franchise reps more "needed" than Nintendo franchise reps? :laugh:

5. Pokemon isn't and never will be guaranteed a new rep. It is very likely, but in no way is it ever guaranteed. No series is guaranteed a new rep on that note.

:phone:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Ok, now I am seriously getting urked about this. This is the third F***ing time today someone's called me stupid.
Well technically I didn't call you stupid. I just thought the Fox comment was a little out there. Plus it game me a good excuse to post a "Stanley" clip, which I have been wanting to post for awhile now. Don't make too much out of it. It's the internet. Chill amigo.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You know what? This F***ing thread is getting way out of hand. I always get chewed for any reason. Be it that I'm stupid or childish. I'm out right now. Tired of the targeting the noob crap. BYE.

1. I'd consider Toad a pretty famous Mario character.

2. King K. Rool and Dixie are both important to DK. That's why we need them.

3. So? K. Rool is still the main villain, and one of DKCR's few but consistent criticisms is not having K. Rool as the main villain.

4. How are third-party franchise reps more "needed" than Nintendo franchise reps? :laugh:

5. Pokemon isn't and never will be guaranteed a new rep. It is very likely, but in no way is it ever guaranteed. No series is guaranteed a new rep on that note.

Trust me man. That's an understatement

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Seems like I miss all of the funny arguments so what happened while I was gone?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
...Alright look. I apologize. I just feel like I'm being targeted at this stuff. I know I'm not, but I wasn't thinking. Sorry.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
shut up man am a good person but am a mean person ween u start talking smack. ur the ****** pothead :mad: :mad:
What are you saying your not helping at all your just instigating! Anyway yes let's move on how about we talk about Assist Trophies?

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Berserker, I do agree and think Toad is even more well-known than he already was with NSMB Wii selling so well. I just chose my words carefully because I didn't want to get myself into another popularity/sales/relevancy-type argument...

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Enough is enough! Stop posting worthless crap; anyway I agree please let's move on I'm going to try to work on a Saki moveset I just have to watch a few videos.

Let's discuss Toad

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
...Alright look. I apologize. I just feel like I'm being targeted at this stuff. I know I'm not, but I wasn't thinking. Sorry.
Believe me bro....it happens. It sucks but it happens.

@army man
Any supporting details or it's just that?

Mecha's probably having some troubles outside these boards. Pretty lame to take out frustration on video game forums, but yea. Pretty uncalled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom