• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fobmescs

Smash Cadet
How about this. In Super Smash Bros. 4(for Nintendo Wii U & Nintendo 3DS), add 3 MORE taunts in the game. How about that?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Also, why would Falco or Wolf ever replace Fox? Even hypothetically it doesn't occur to me because I know it's never going to happen.

:phone:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Where did Diddy Kong get those pokeballs? Do they each contain Mewtwo, Zoroark, and Victini? Is this some kind of game where the ones he accidentally drops during his routine aren't going to make it, and the last one in his hand makes the cut???

@Omega: Lucas is a protagonist too, so... Ness can go. :troll:

@Omegagain: Something you can't see because you're on a phone.

OmegaXXII

Wow, what a cute Diddy Kong, ha, they should give him a taunt like this Smash 4.

I wonder what Dixie's or Rool's would do?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
But the white Pokeball is from Gen III... Oh goodness.

Deoxys confirmed?!

Also, K. Rool should have a taunt for each personality. :awesome:

Kantrip

Kantplay
that comes from Diddy's idle animation in DKC2. Dixie's was blowing a bubble of bubblegum and drinking soda from a bottle with a straw, so it would be one of those.

K. Rool could be plenty of things.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Come to think of it, didn't Diddy have a guitar in one of the DKC games?

Where was that in Brawl. >:I

VICTORY POSE OR SOMETHING...

OmegaXXII

Wow, a guitar would have made him look tougher, heck they should give him shades and a leather jacket as an alternate just like Funky Kong. :awesome:

Kantrip

Kantplay
There are a lot of instruments in the Donkey Kong Universe, really.

Every Kong got one in DK64.

asage, why not King K. Rool? He is more important and deserving than Funky in EVERY way. Dixie and him should both get in.

OmegaXXII

Too bad, he's the most deserving antagonist next to Ridley, he will most likely be in since he is very deserving and demanded as well.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's my opinion, just saying. And Bowser looks epic, what are you talking about? At least he isn't what he was suppose to be...

OmegaXXII

By that logic, all ugly and creepy characters should get cut, this isn't a beauty contest, it's about whose mostly wanted and deserving.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It was an opinion, not logic. God, I just come back and I'm already getting chewed at. I even said Funky Kong doesn't fight, man...

Kantrip

Kantplay
1. Mario
2. Pokemon
3. Legend of Zelda
4. Donkey Kong

I'm pretty sure Nintendo sales look something like this. Donkey Kong is an important franchise.

That out of the way, we can look at the franchise itself. Oh, would you look at that! A plethora of unique and interesting characters.

1. Donkey Kong - protagonist
2. King K. Rool - antagonist
3. Diddy Kong - sidekick
4. Dixie Kong - supporting character
----------
5. Funky Kong - supporting character
6. Cranky Kong - supporting character

I think these are deserving characters. The line is drawn at a reasonable place for what deserves in at THIS point in time. I have a list like this for every franchise that helps me determine my roster drafts.

Sabyr

Smash Cadet
Nice list there, Kantrip. Agreed.

If any DK rep is added, which I think is rather likely, than it should be K. Rool. The more antagonists we can get, the better! Plus he's just awesome. His being deserving nonwithstanding.

Has anyone made a moveset? I'd like to see one...

OmegaXXII

And seeing K.Rool as the protagonist just proves how big he is to the franchise, such a shame he wasn't in Donkey Kong Returns.

Kantrip

Kantplay
There are plenty of movesets. Just briefly, if I were to average all the movesets I've seen:

B - Krown Toss
>B - Kannonball Blunderbuss
^B - Heli-pack
vB - Blunderbuss inhale / Blunderbuss flamethrower / Boxing glove punch / ????

I see a moves as being a mix of Wario, Bowser, and Dedede. A lot of klaw attacks, some bite attacks, good aerial mobility, and some slow, powerfull attacks.

I don't think Bowser is ugly, he is awesome, just like K. Rool! asage said K. Rool was creepy, and the two are similar, so that's why I said that, :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom