• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what I mean.

I meant pokeballs. Like the pokemons so I can like not comment and stay back.... Since I know nothing about pokemon

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Why would you say that, Omega? :(

Eh, I dunno, how about Adventure Mode cutscenes or Event Mode ideas? Something along those lines.

@army man- Over 9000!!!! is a classic fo 'sho, but I prefer the Trunks meme to it...

:phone:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Finally, Link has a freaking reason to save Zelda this time. They better not ruin the romance between them.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Thanks, I liked the moveset! :) Although I think 2 moves using her bubblegum may be a bit much. Really detailed and well thought-out, good work!

1. I'd consider Toad a pretty famous Mario character.

2. King K. Rool and Dixie are both important to DK. That's why we need them.

3. So? K. Rool is still the main villain, and one of DKCR's few but consistent criticisms is not having K. Rool as the main villain.

4. How are third-party franchise reps more "needed" than Nintendo franchise reps? :laugh:

5. Pokemon isn't and never will be guaranteed a new rep. It is very likely, but in no way is it ever guaranteed. No series is guaranteed a new rep on that note.

This.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
different color changes/combinations, you know, i'm a color minded person, and Toad really has some good color options.

@metaloverlord: *looks at android 18; her power..........IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Oh yeah, alternate costumes, yes that should very well happen indeed.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
In all of my life of following Zelda games I do not think there is a Zelda game I have anticipated greater than this one. My favorite Zelda game of all time is A Link to the Past. This game just could beat it for me. I am so impressed with this game from what I have been seeing. Getting Hidemaro Fujibayashi as director was probably the best thing Aounuma and Miyamoto did.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
What do you mean? Didn't he always have a reason to save Hyrule in the first place involving Zelda? :confused:

Yes, but the development has always been very shallow and trite. This time Link has a very real and authentic reason. The story just feels more natural and not so trite. Which is so very refreshing.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Yeah man, Skyward Sword will be my 1st ever Zelda game to ever play, I've never played them and never cared for them aside from the music of course, but Skyward Swird looks genuinely interesting, I will definetly get this the day it releases and play it as a premiere to the series.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Pokeballs

Pokeball 1: Terrakion
When sent out, Terrakion will appear, and then look to the sky and roar. Anyone One Character Space near him will get dizzy. If someone is dizzy, Terrakion will go over to them and use Sacred Sword, doing huge knockback. Cobalion and Verizion will show and do the same as well.

Pokeball 2: Hydreigon
When sent out, Hydreigon will appear, and he will fly to the top of the stage, he then uses Draco Meteor 8 times, which are fast and horizontal attacks, and can be deadly. This phase lasts 10 seconds.

Pokeball 3: Mienshao
When sent out, Meinshao will appear, and then he'll attack opponents withh acrobatic skill and sharp whip attacks. Compare to Greyhound and that guy from sin and punishment.

Pokeball 4: Emboar
When sent out, Emboar will appear, and will light his fists on fire with his firey chin. He then, straight foward of his eyesight, will keep punching and walking, which is slow. Like Piplup, but no lock, but is powerful, and can hurt shields badly.

Pokeball 5: Kyurem
When sent out, Kyurem will appear, and will use his signauture move, Glacilite, which hits the entire stage, no matter how big it is. This will always freeze and damage the opponent. Epic move for an epic Pokemon :)

Pokeball 6: (if he isn't playable) Victini:
When sent out, Victini will appear, and will fly straight up. Then using V-Create, he'll cross the screen, hitting opponents sometimes. Like Kat and Ana/Latias and Latios.

There. No characters.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Why? Because this will likely be my favorite 3D Zelda game?

By the way. NeoGaf is laughing at the Smash Bros community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom