• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
@Johnknight1- Less spaceships? Lmao haha lol your posts are so epic and creative, it's like watching Invader ZIM all over again haha.

People need to get off Toon Link's case lol how can you not like those cat eyes? I'm not totally against Waluigi being a PC, but he's perfectly fine as an AT.

I always hated how easily you could fall off edges in Sonic Heroes, especially Bullet Station...

Arsenal Gear would be EPIC.

@Omega- Lol I wonder how the Smash community will be like online with voice chat, hopefully nothing like the CoD/MK community lol.

:phone:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
With those multiple hits, Starfy could potentially be spacing oriented. Take his move where goes forward spinning, if Starfy spaces it just right, he's very safe on block.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Starfy could glide in all his games, anyway.

I've wondered a bit about his moveset though, he'd work being combo-oriented... I'd suggest he's floaty and deadly in air, to emulate marine platformer feel from his games. He'd move in air like it was water, maybe?

Whirling Star (forward spin) could be quite good example of a combo move, it would become more powerful when you hit your enemies many times, pearls could also fly out as an added effect (to refer the same spinning combo system in his game, you could earn pearls by hitting enemies in consequence.)

Madame puff

Smash Journeyman
@Johnknight1- Less spaceships? Lmao haha lol your posts are so epic and creative, it's like watching Invader ZIM all over again haha.

People need to get off Toon Link's case lol how can you not like those cat eyes? I'm not totally against Waluigi being a PC, but he's perfectly fine as an AT.

@Omega- Lol I wonder how the Smash community will be like online with voice chat, hopefully nothing like the CoD/MK community lol.

Omg i can see it now.... CAMPERR!!!!! U MAD BRO???? NOOB NOOB NOOB
xD

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Eh i never really liked jigglypuff's rest in melee its so broken... Give her 64 rest and the way her moves were in melee (except rest) and she'd be awesomesauce.
Well, her rest was difficult to hit with, it should only be rewarding for doing so, I also wouldn't mind some new move instead of pound which seems kind of lame, and updated moveset with a more interesting move would be better IMO as well, kinda like they changed Mario Tornado and Bowser's forward B, personally I like his tornado better than the lame FLUDD move, Luigi should also have his Poltegust move instead.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Kuma, if you have played The Legendary Starfy DS, Starfy has a move that functions very similarly to Meta Knight's Side B move. What do you do with Meta Knight's Side B move? Rack up damage with multiple hits while moving up or down. That's pretty much what Starfy did in his DS game.

Madame puff

Smash Journeyman
Well, her rest was difficult to hit with, it should only be rewarding for doing so, I also wouldn't mind some new move instead of pound which seems kind of lame, and updated moveset with a more interesting move would be better IMO as well, kinda like they changed Mario Tornado and Bowser's forward B, personally I like his tornado better than the lame FLUDD move, Luigi should also have his Poltegust move instead.

That'd make sense. The only thing i dont agree with is pound. Great move. High priority and good damage. Its also a great recovery. Takes about half of a shield. Pound is sexy.

OmegaXXII

@Omega- Lol I wonder how the Smash community will be like online with voice chat, hopefully nothing like the CoD/MK community lol
Well I hope it's nothing like cod at all, hopefully an IM feature could be implemented on screen and a voice chat with the Wii-U camera tablet as well, hopefully with a microphone as well.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Kuma, if you have played The Legendary Starfy DS, Starfy has a move that functions very similarly to Meta Knight's Side B move. What do you do with Meta Knight's Side B move? Rack up damage with multiple hits while moving up or down. That's pretty much what Starfy did in his DS game.
I'm just saying you could use it differently.

Madame puff

Smash Journeyman
A new character i would like is rosalina( dont flame me D: )
She could be a long range version of peach? :D?

OmegaXXII

Lol nah bro me and Omega were just talking about how cool it'd be to have Mii versions of characters that we know would never get into Smash (like Goku and Vegeta).

And I would agree with such a thing, why not have customizable Mii's? It would be mad fun and alot of lulz as well, heck, might as well add Miyamoto vs. Sakurai vs. Reggie as well. xD

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

Nah, I just ramble from the top of my head. Plus I am studying at the same time while posting. Multi-tasking for the win!

Toon Link probably needs more original tilts and smash attacks. He should be moderately re-done, and that's from the biggest hardcore Toon Link fan. Literally I made like 5 pro-"Cel-Shaded" Link threads in the pre-Brawl (hype) days.

Omg i can see it now.... CAMPERR!!!!! U MAD BRO???? NOOB NOOB NOOB
xD
Pretty much. Once the Brits figured out that tomatoes are a hard-counter for the Native American's spaceships, those disappeared quickly. Don't even get me started on the French camping. They camped so long, they ran out of smores and firewood! They had to eat all their prisoners, which, fortunately for them, were all rabbits, otters, and Waluigi fans.

Also the Miis need to happen. I want to do a historical reenactment of wen George Washington defeated Osama Bin Ladin, Hitler, the Alien from Alien, and Mike Tyson with one musket tied behind his back.

I also want a historically reenactment of when Joe Montana beat up the entire state of Texas! :laugh:

But yeah, Miis need to happen so we can make EVERY PARTY! It will be like MARIO PARTY, but with more drunk Irish people, more bar fights, more bar stools being thrown, and a hooker we know as Meta Knight! :laugh:

OmegaXXII

A new character i would like is rosalina( dont flame me D: )
She could be a long range version of peach? :D?
Like I said, she would be interesting since I'm guessing her moves would most likely be based of Super Mario Galaxy? Or could also be made up of creativity like Peach's was, I don't know if she should warrant a roster spot, there are way more significant characters than her, I personally wouldn't mind but I don't think Sakurai would have the same mindset since he mostly looks at a character in ters of iconic and stature.

Madame puff

Smash Journeyman
nah, i just ramble from the top of my head. Plus i am studying at the same time while posting. Multi-tasking for the win!

Toon link probably needs more original tilts and smash attacks. He should be moderately re-done, and that's from the biggest hardcore toon link fan. Literally i made like 5 pro-"cel-shaded" link threads in the pre-brawl (hype) days.

Pretty much. Once the brits figured out that tomatoes are a hard-counter for the native american's spaceships, those disappeared quickly. Don't even get me started on the french camping. They camped so long, they ran out of smores and firewood!

Also the miis need to happen. I want to do a historical reenactment of wen george washington defeated osama bin ladin, hitler, the alien from alien, and mike tyson with one musket tied behind his back.

I also want a historically reenactment of when joe montana beat up the entire state of texas! :laugh:

But yeah, miis need to happen so we can make every party! It will be like mario party, but with more drunk irish people, more bar fights, more bar stools being thrown, and a hooker we know as meta knight! :laugh:
noooo not the smores!! D:

Madame puff

Smash Journeyman
Pahaha you know I wonder who'd be the most abused characters online in Smash 4. Captain Falcon? Layton? Geno (:laugh:)? Mega Man? Little Mac? Buffed Mewtwo? Definitely Saki lol.

CAPTAIN FALCON! He is the man. He the best character ever. He counters mk!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
What if Starfy was the new Pichu. :troll:
As long as we don't get another smash bros. character as broken as Pikachu in smash 64, I'm fine. But seriously, Meta Knight... grrhh.... *raises and shakes fist in frustration*

But Starfy will probably have a lot of tilts that are weak yet quick and effective combo attacks, some strong smash attacks where he probably attacks with most of his body, and some interesting specials to mix in some added uniqueness, and hopefully gives Starfy a few more strengths as a character.

Lol @ the Starfy Slime clone theory... >.>

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Well I hope it's nothing like cod at all, hopefully an IM feature could be implemented on screen and a voice chat with the Wii-U camera tablet as well, hopefully with a microphone as well.

You know, the Wii U is capable of video calling, so how about video chat in Smash 4?

@Johnknight1- Toon Link could use a moderate revamp, I agree, though not as much as Ganondorf. :awesome:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
For Miis, although it would be a bit of a hassle to implement, what if there were nine versions of the Mii?

Short: Skinny, Normal, Fat
Normal: Skinny, Normal, Fat
Tall: Skinny, Normal, Fat

Wouldn't change the moveset, just the size and variables. They could probably get away with only doing three anyway. Still, HASSLE.

Madame puff

Smash Journeyman
For Miis, although it would be a bit of a hassle to implement, what if there were nine versions of the Mii?

Short: Skinny, Normal, Fat
Normal: Skinny, Normal, Fat
Tall: Skinny, Normal, Fat

Wouldn't change the moveset, just the size and variables. They could probably get away with only doing three anyway. Still, HASSLE.
wouldnt take long to make hurtboxes for them? i meant hurtboxes lol

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well, IMO, a good Up B recovery for the Miis would be the Rocket Belt from Pilot Wings Resort.

OmegaXXII

Speaking of Mii's check out this moveset made by buddy broserker! XD

Mii

The Mii joins the fray along with his sports equipment and wii accessories.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STATS:

Small Mii:
STR: 3
WEIGHT: 4
SPEED: 9
ATK SPD: 8
SHIELD: 4
SIZE: 3
JUMP: 9
RANGE: 4

Medium Mii:
STR: 5
WEIGHT: 5
SPEED: 5
ATK SPD: 5
SHIELD: 5
SIZE: 5
JUMP: 5
RANGE: 5

Large Mii:
STR: 9
WEIGHT: 8
SPEED: 3
ATK SPD: 4
SHIELD: 9
SIZE: 8
JUMP: 3
RANGE: 7

Moveset

Specials

Neutral special : Bow and arrow

Small Mii
Mii pulls out a bow, aims it diagonally upwards and shoots 3 arrows that travel slowly, and travel for a long distance. They deal 4 - 9% damage per arrow

Medium Mii
Mii pulls out a bow and shoots an arrow that travels as fast as Link's arrow and travels for a medium distance. It deals 6 - 12% damage.

Large Mii
Mii pulls out a bow and shoots an arrow that travels as 2 times faster than Link's arrow and travels for a short distance. Deal 8 - 14% damage.

Forward special : Frisbee

Small Mii
Mii throws a frisbee which is controllable. It travels slowly but it's easy to control. It deals 10% damage.

Medium Mii
Mii throws a frisbee which is harder to control than the small mii's frisbee. It travels at normal speed. It deals 12% damage/

Large Mii
Mii throws a frisbee which is extremely hard to control (It's the hardest among the 3 variations.) It travels at fast speed and it deals 14% damage.

Downward special : Wii

Remote controls (For all sizes of miis)
Once you activate the wii, your specials change into the following:

Neutral special: Wii Zapper - Mii pulls out a zapper and shoots a blue beam. It deals 6% damage.

Forward special: Wii balance board - Mii stands on the balance board. While standing on it, the Mii can do push ups (Clicking the A button) which increases your mii's muscle size :cool:. There are 3 levels. Level 1 (2 push ups) adds 3 damage, Level 2 (4 push ups) adds 5 damage then level 3 (6 push ups) adds 7 damage.

Upward special: Nunchuk grapple - Mii throws a nunchuk grapple. It serves as a tether recovery.

Downward special: Switch back to sports equipment - Self explanatory. Lol.

Upward special : Jet booster

Mii activates his/her jet booster. It travels as high as ROB's recovery but it does not deal any damage.

Standard attacks : Swordplay​

Neutral attack : Sword combo
Small Mii:
Mii does a rapid slash. Keep holding the A button to make the rapid slash last long. Each slash does 3% damage.

Medium Mii:
Mii does a 3 slash combo. The first slash deals 4%, the second slash deals 3% then the last one deals 5% damage (12% in total).

Large Mii:
Mii slashes the enemy. It's a slow but powerful slash. It deals 15% damage.

Forward tilt : Lunge
Small Mii:
Mii lunges the enemy 3 times. It's a short range, fast and weak attacks that deals 12% damage.

Medium Mii:
Mii lunges the enemy. It's a medium range with normal speed and normal strength that damages 14%.

Large Mii:
Mii lunges the enemy. It has an extremely slow start up but it's powerful in terms of knockback and damage. It damages 16%.

Downward tilt : Swipe
Small Mii:
Mii does an extremely fast and short ranged swipe that deals 4% damage.

Medium Mii:
Mii does a normal swipe that deals 7% damage.

Large Mii:
Mii does a sluggish swipe that deals 11% damage.

Upward tilt : Upper slash
Mii does an upper slash. It deals 10% damage.

Smashes : Boxing​

Forward smash : Haymaker
Small Mii:
Mii does a quick series of punches (Haymakers) that does 11 - 16% damage.

Medium Mii:
Mii does a straight haymaker with normal speed and no rapid punches or whatever lol. It deals 13 - 19% damage.

Large Mii:
Mii begins with a slow start up then punches the enemy. It deals 19 - 29% damage.

Upward smash : Uppercut
Small Mii:
Mii does quick 3 uppercuts. It deals 10 - 15% damage.

Medium Mii:
Mii does a normal uppercut. It deals 12 - 17% damage.

Large Mii:
Mii does a slow uppercut. It deals 15- 21% damage.

Downward smash : Bidirectional punch
Small Mii:
Mii does 2 quick punches at both left and right directions simultaneously. It deals 9 - 14% damage.

Medium Mii:
Mii does 2 punches at both left and right directions simultaneously. It deals 11 - 16% damage.

Large Mii:
Mii does 2 slow punches at both left and right directions simultaneously. It deals 13 - 19% damage.

Aerials : Tennis

Neutral aerial : Spin slice
Small Mii:
Mii spins his tennis racket around. It has multi-hit property and it deals 10% damage (2% per hit).

Medium Mii:
Mii spins his tennis racket around. It is a single hit attack that deals 13% damage.

Large Mii:
Mii spins his tennis racket around. It is a sluggish single hit attack that deals 15% damage.

Forward aerial : Smash spike
Small Mii:
Mii spikes the enemy with his tennis racket. It's a fast spike with weak meteor smash property that deals 11% damage.

Medium Mii:
Mii spikes the enemy with his tennis racket. It's a normal spike with normal meteor smash property that deals 13% damage.

Large Mii:
Mii spikes the enemy with his tennis racket. It's a sluggish spike with strong meteor smash property that deals 16% damage.

Backward aerial : Backward slice
Small Mii:
Mii slices backwards. It is a weak 3-hit attack that deals 9% damage (3 per hit).

Medium Mii:
Mii slices backwards. It is an average single hit attack that deals 11% damage.

Large Mii:
Mii slices backwards. It is a slow single hit attack that deals 13% damage.

Upward aerial : Upper slice
Small Mii:
Mii does a quick upper slice that deals 6% damage.

Medium Mii:
Mii does a normal upper slice that deals 9% damage

Large Mii:
Mii does a slow upper slice that deals 12% damage.

Downward aerial : Dedede like attack (Spinny thing)
Small Mii:
Mii spins his tennis racket downwards. It sends himself straight down (Like Toon Link's Down air attack) and it hits multiple times. It deals 2% damage per hit.

Medium Mii:
Mii spins his tennis racket downwards. It hits multiple times and it deals 4% damage per hit (10% in total).

Large Mii:
Mii spins his tennis racket downwards. It is a single hit attack and it deals 14% damage.

Grabs​

Pummel: Punch

Forward throw: Throw forward

Backward throw: Generic backward throw

Downward throw: Golf

FINAL SMASH : Plane​

Mii gets the smashball then he summons his plane. Here are the controls for his plane:

A - Fire/Shoot
B - Barrel Roll
R - analog - Aim reticule
L - analog - Move​
[/QUOTE]

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Nah, keep the Miis the same. The three weight class system has been recommended before, but each would have to be treated as different characters.

Also, how about we stop debating over which classic stage should return and agree that every previous smash bros stage should return. That includes every stage from SSB64, Melee, and Brawl, including the Metal Mario stage, each form of Battlefield and Final Destination (including the ones from SSB64) should either be on the disc, or latter added as DLC=???

It might be difficult to completely re-add stages like Melee Peach's Castle, Battlefied 64, Final Destination 64, Mute City, Fountain of Dreams, and Melee Yoshi's Story with their lag and frame rate issues. However, it hopefully still could be re-done.

Also, all music from the previous 3 games should return, and you should be able to play ANY SONG on ANY STAGE. And a retro sound option from SSB64, Melee, and Brawl from characters from those games would be awesome, lol. SSB64 sound effects with Mario for the epic winnn!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom