• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

refugee

Smash Journeyman
6 players? lol, i would so want to see that. just like pokemon have triple battles now, it would be very amusing to see 3 on 3 battles in this smash. :laugh:
6 player battles would be amazing. With the Wii U being able to at least support 4 wii motes (therefore 4 CC) and a Wii U, I think it's possible to at least have 5 players at once.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Nice connection O.o I didn't even think about that.
Okay. I checked it out, it LOOKS like virtually everyone had 5. o_O Uhm... oops? xD Lol. There were like 3 who had 6. But still.

In BRAWL on the other hand... this was what I was thinking of... It's everyone but Pikachu, Lucario, Pokemon Trainer, Jiggs, and Sonic who had 6 or more.

D

Deleted member

I just thought about something. We're all guessing that Little Mac will be playable. If that's the case, then what would the obligatory Punch-Out stage be like? The arenas in the games tend to be just like boxing arenas in real life, so all there is to work with is maybe the rubber cords on the edges providing some sort of bounce.

Also, 6 player matches. :bee:

PF9

Smash Lord
I think another stage that needs to happen is Tourian. Brinstar and Norfair got stages, so it is time Tourian gets one.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Imagine if Mewtwo were in, how about an Armored Mewtwo alt Costume, sort of like an unlockable bonus for him.

The same could apply to other characters that have the option like Dr. Mario for example.

:phone:

PF9

Smash Lord
Imagine if Mewtwo were in, how about an Armored Mewtwo alt Costume, sort of like an unlockable bonus for him.

The same could apply to other characters that have the option like Dr. Mario for example.

I think Armored Mew2 would work better as a stand-alone character, possibly as DLC.

majora_787

Smash Hero

I think every character should have at least one unlockable skin like that. Armored Mewtwo would be sexy.

reserk

Smash Cadet
lol 6 player matches, i could see potential seeing as how most online games nowadays can have more than 8 players in the same party playing together.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Does anyone see any hope in an online ladder system? That'd be kinda neat, like 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 (if that's an option of course) etc. And voice chatting, and generally a much more intuitive online experience.

reserk

Smash Cadet
voice chatting is a must. screw safety policies! you have to be a total idiot to tell a stranger your home address if thats what nintendo's so concerned about online safety.

majora_787

Smash Hero
voice chatting is a must. screw safety policies! you have to be a total idiot to tell a stranger your home address if thats what nintendo's so concerned about online safety.
They did it with Animal Crossing; just have anonymous voice chats only between friends. ._. And if you wanna be pissy about it, just don't use a mic. It isn't complicated.

Note to parents!! If your child has a game in which voice chat is an option, and you do not want them to use it, do not let them use a ********* mic. It's not complicated at all. o_O

PF9

Smash Lord
you know what else is a must? MP3 support - ability to replace the in-game music without hacking

so we can listen to rock music while we play without having to use like a computer

reserk

Smash Cadet
They did it with Animal Crossing; just have anonymous voice chats only between friends. ._. And if you wanna be pissy about it, just don't use a mic. It isn't complicated.

Note to parents!! If your child has a game in which voice chat is an option, and you do not want them to use it, do not let them use a ********* mic. It's not complicated at all. o_O
you're telling me, but hey thats the parents responsibilty. dont blame game companies for your own irresponsibility, lol.

majora_787

Smash Hero
you're telling me, but hey thats the parents responsibilty. dont blame game companies for your own irresponsibility, lol.
Parent's fault is also why you find so many six year olds playing halo, or so I'm told. :3

But this isn't nearly that bad. xD

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
you know what else is a must? MP3 support - ability to replace the in-game music without hacking

so we can listen to rock music while we play without having to use like a computer
Thissssssss, especially when you can't find .brstm's of your favorite songs. No love for Metallica anywhere! I want to kick *** to Creeping Death but noooo. :(

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I think every character should have at least one unlockable skin like that. Armored Mewtwo would be sexy.
Exactly, other that could benifit from this:

Mario: Dr. Mario or Paper Mario
Link: Wolf Link
Zelda: Toon Zelda
Bowser: Giga Bowser

those are just some that could have a bonus DLC costume, it would definetly add more visual and customization options.

reserk

Smash Cadet
Exactly, other that could benifit from this:

Mario: Dr. Mario or Paper Mario
Link: Wolf Link
Zelda: Toon Zelda
Bowser: Giga Bowser

those are just some that could have a bonus DLC costume, it would definetly add more visual and customization options.

no, paper mario for a playable character.

PF9

Smash Lord
I also have a new boss idea:

Giga Charizard - brings back some of what we loved about Giga Bowser as an NPC from Melee. It would be a darker, more powerful version of Charizard.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
Just had this great idea for a stage:
Mario Galaxy. It'd be, obviously, based on Mario Galaxy. The thing would be though that because of the gravity and such you'd be fighting on and jumping between planets and planetoids, sometimes a planet's gravity might be enough to rescue somebody who was about to be knocked out by pulling them back.

D

Deleted member

Why not just do Mario Galaxy stage done in the style of Rainbow Cruise? It would move, but not too fast for slower characters to catch up.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Reposting, I'll even get the link to it if you want.

Do you people even search this forum?
I have requested. It's a matter of actually being responded to and having the .brstm made. Geez. I'm not sure how long it takes but I believe it's been 2 days since I've requested and got nothing.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Why not just do Mario Galaxy stage done in the style of Rainbow Cruise? It would move, but not too fast for slower characters to catch up.
This sounds a lot better because switching from planets would need to periodic and not random like the ghost thing on (Brawl) Yoshi's Island.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I have requested. It's a matter of actually being responded to and having the .brstm made. Geez. I'm not sure how long it takes but I believe it's been 2 days since I've requested and got nothing.
Strange I usually get my song(s) the day of or the day after.

reserk

Smash Cadet
ok lets just say theres at least 50 characters in this new smash, every character should have their own home stage. like kirby has dream land remake, mario has the mushroomy kingdom, link has termnia bay, and pikachu has saffron city remake. each character deserves a home stage, whether they are remakes from the preceding smash bros series or they are completely new. so many possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom