• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really shouldn't rule out any character even if it's from an obscure and add a no rep option.
Get used to that a lot here. People always seem to come up with asinine reasoning that is completely arbitrary.

Want to talk about pessimism, look at some of the characters I would support?

Pokey
Orbulon
Slime and Chocobo (heck, either of them)
Will
Richard
Tom Nook
Cranky Kong
Earthworm Jim

In my minds all of these characters would be interesting combatants, but do I think they are likely? Heck no. Although Slime is a little different of a story... Still, at the end of the day I'm a realist despite my own preferences.

Also, SSBF. What do you think of this?

I support Chris Redfield. I'm pessimistic about his chances but I'd still want him to be in the game

And you support Earthowrm? Well Chris the Ripper has a friend
Nope, you support Chris the Ripper!! :p

Agree =No one
Disagree = 3

:phone:
Fixed

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
Any supporters for Goku out there? :awesome:

@GuywhoconstantlypostsonOmega'sboard
Earthworm Jim will be in it :troll:

Lunatsu

Smash Rookie
i just hope that shadow is going to be there and make Sonic some changes like his attacks put it him the sonic battle attacks......

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Any supporters for Goku out there? :awesome:
Why would you name yourself after the world's most notorious psycho sexual rapist slash killer? You know they theorize that he had some . . . deformations. . . and that's one of the reasons he couldn't get girls any other way. :awesome:

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
@berserker- I am adding all the characters I believe ppl support, I read every post so hopefully I can get everyone that needs to be on. I prob make 3rd part as one catogory and maybe give sonic a slot of his own since if any 3rd party gets 2 reps it will be him.

I suggest it to become faster plus it homes the nearest opponent. See how it works in P:M

@Shortie: .....k?

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I support Chris Redfield. I'm pessimistic about his chances but I'd still want him to be in the game

And you support Earthowrm? Well Chris the Ripper has a friend
There is a difference between what I support and what I like. With the exception of Slime and Chocobo the other characters I just enjoy but don't expect nor really request them be in. In my mind I can see how they would work and how cool it would be, but the characters themselves stand little to no chance.

Although, strangely, Orbulon is one of those characters that have been growing on me throughout the years. O_o

it will be good if they return mewtwo as well

http://youtu.be/ET5cMrB2Zxo

This place is starting to become a little too fast for my liking.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I suggest it to become faster plus it homes the nearest opponent. See how it works in P:M

@Shortie: .....k?
Agreed, it should function the way it was used in his games, it was kinda sad how it was implemented in Brawl, come to think of it, some moves seem obscure, meaning they don't resemble the move exactly as it did in a characters game, weird right?

@chris the ripper: Yup.

@star: Everyone has their wish list characters Star.

I support bandana waddle dee since he's the easiest boss in super star ultra (inhale :awesome:).

@Omega: I have a suggestion for his down B. His forward B should be the spin charge while his down B is that slide attack in all Sonic games. On ground, Sonic slides on the ground which can damage the enemy (Or trip lol). In the air, he should do that attack where in while he's air born, you click the duck/crouch button.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Yeah I see this thread taking a downward spiral...

Hey Tri-Hy, if you're there you might be interested to know I'm going to go ahead and post your stage concept in my blog. All I need is to find it again.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Seriously though, I'm happy about this little mishap. I mean, Megaman isn't going anywhere, he just might take a break for a while, so this actually leaves Jill as one of the best candidates from Capcom.

Every once in a while a character will come along, and I'll fall in love with the idea of them in smash. Like, if that character gets in, I'll freak out. For me, Krystal, Jill Valentine, any Soul caliber character, Geno, Gardevior and Deoxys are those characters. I'm just a big fanboy. :awesome:

Although, I try to keep that mindset out of any debates, because it makes you look foolish. And I don't need to look any crazier than I already seem.
Yikes... Someone is going to be disappointed, lol. The only 2 characters with ANY chance there are Geno and Krystal and even their chances aren't high at all.

I wouldn't mind Ivy in Smash though...

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Get used to that a lot here. People always seem to come up with asinine, arbitrary reasoning for why or why not character x,y, and z will/won't be playable..
Oh I'm used to it. I faced a lot of it in the Nsider days, and there's plenty of it at IGN's Wii Lobby and Zelda Board. But just because I'm used to it doesn't mean I have to like it. XP

Yeah I see this thread taking a downward spiral...

Hey Tri-Hy, if you're there you might be interested to know I'm going to go ahead and post your stage concept in my blog. All I need is to find it again.
You know why the thread is burning?

A new stage conept? Cool! Can't wait!
Silver is too mainstream

He's awesome with the telekinetic **** and he's not a clone of Sonic

@Hoots: Want me to show a picture that will make your nose bleed?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Oh I'm used to it. I faced a lot of it in the Nsider days, and there's plenty of it at IGN's Wii Lobby and Zelda Board. But just because I'm used to it doesn't mean I have to like it. XP
Eww, you actually visit IGN's boards? I stopped going to Gamefaqs because that was bad enough. IGN is even worse. At least here, apart from certain users, we actually have a pretty good spread. Though I agree with everyone else, if we had a sub-board much of the influx would be much easier to manage.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Yikes... Someone is going to be disappointed, lol. The only 2 characters with ANY chance there are Geno and Krystal and even their chances aren't high at all.

I wouldn't mind Ivy in Smash though...

I never said I expected them, I just want them.

Ivy or Nightmare would be the most likely I think. Although I would prefer to see Cassandra.

Ivy is too Nakey for smash.

You do have a point about big jugs that's why I support Morrigan
. . . . we're a very dergrating gender. . . >.>

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
You know why the thread is burning?

A new stage conept? Cool! Can't wait!

He's awesome with the telekinetic **** and he's not a clone of Sonic
Actually it is "---"/Tri-Hy's concept, not mine. But I've enjoyed it so much I'm going to feature it in my concept blog. I will work on my next stage concept tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom