• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That's true.

It's not as though any of use strongly disagree with each other's character support.

(For the most part, I'm looking at you Omega with your Begonion)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well, not all of us, really. I'm just speculating that most of us have borderline fanboy mentality running behind one character who we are really driving for.

Berserker with Toad.
Me with K. Rool.
Oasis with Ridley.
Omega with The Black Knight
SSBF with Megaman (to a lesser extent)
Not sure about Hoots, but he was fairly pro-layton and nook before (dunno though)
Fixed for ya.. :bee:

Don't ever listen to berserker, he's just mad because Oasis supports the Black Knight more than he does Toad.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

CrimsonFeint said:
Berserker with Toad.
Me with K. Rool.
Oasis with Ridley.
Omega with Black Knight.
SSBF with Victini
Not sure about Hoots, but he was fairly pro-layton and nook before (dunno though)
Starphoenix with Saki Amamiya.
see wat i did thar?
OmegaXVII said:
Anyway, I saw your post earlier, are you really going to support the Black Knight along with Victini?
In collaboration with Project Begnion and Project Unova, yes I will throw in my support for the Black Knight.

Also, going to make Victini alliance after I get back from work since it appears Toad can have his own.

Yes I did. No need to derp :troll:

Oasis is the only one that hates a character or maybe even more characters.

Holy ****, wrong spelling SSBF. You are now a derp. Don't worry, Star got derped too. You just didn't see it.
You best defend Toad alot son, otherwise he'll end up as a topping for Ridley's pizza. :p

And I'm the only one defending him. Lol :|

Kantrip

Kantplay
Well, you're begging for the inclusion of someone who looks like an armored onion. Thus, begonion.

I've defended Toad, berserker! On several occasions! Back when all the haters swarmed. Guess it's time for the Kremling Krew.

D

Deleted member

Well, you're begging for the inclusion of someone who looks like an armored onion. Thus, begonion.

I've defended Toad, berserker! On several occasions! Back when all the haters swarmed. Guess it's time for the Kremling Krew.
Looking forward to that.

Well... There's you, Spyder, some other people, shin-echi and well for some reason Omega and iblis.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
see wat i did thar?In collaboration with Project Begnion and Project Unova, yes I will throw in my support for the Black Knight.

Also, going to make Victini alliance after I get back from work since it appears Toad can have his own.
Well then, that's good to hear, likewise I support Victini for the reasons that have been mentioned before.

Hope to see a Victini alliance soon.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Let's all follow the naming of our groups the same way berserker did his, for consistency's sake. Then we can have an alliance directory when we get our own subforum yaya :)

D

Deleted member

Barbasol should make a social group in regards to the Black Knight alliance here.

Also, can someone link me to the interview where Sakurai was confronted about Ridley? Thanks.

Dun dun dun DAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNnn.

Victims of derp:
Omega
Iblis
Star
SSBF
Oasis

Me and nLim8d on the other hand have kept our sanity

No no no no.... YOU STARTED IT!

Iblis pointed out that you were derping because you were complaining about Diddy being at the top tier then I sent pictures of Sonic derping.

What are you taking about? I never derped. Oh wait. Damn. I GOT DERPED.

oh and thino and kuma are derps too.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Well, then you have Oasis...
Oasis is the only one that hates a character or maybe even more characters.
I'm just FUNNIN' WITH YA about Toad, y'know. :p

...Kind of. :troll:

Oh, and the "CUT NESS" thing is just a joke, lol. If cutting Ness increased Masked Man's chances, then I PERSONALLY wouldn't care to cut Ness, but obviously if they could both be in then I'd want that. I wouldn't for one second actually believe Ness is likely to get cut. :V

Also doesn't everyone hate Waluigi (as a playable character)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom