• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Lol, well I've been playing Kindgom Hearts 2, bringing back childhood memories.

Do you know how fun it is to make 4 ultimate keyblades so you have double Ultima Keyblades in Valor, Master, and Ultimate form? It's pretty ****.

Sora for Smash, because I said so.

Read my words and believe.

D

Deleted member

OmegaXVII said:
Even though I don't support Krystal, I also don't support the fact that all three of them happen to have a bunch of similarities as far as moves goes, even if they do happen to have different properties I still don't support the fact that they are luigified, I understand that in Smash 4 all that might change, and hopefully it does, but I just don't want to see 3 Starfox reps similar again, for that reason Krystal would make sense seeing she would be unique moveset wise, at the very least they're Final Smashes should be changed, it's a real shame that they all had Fox's Landmaster. :/
I have to agree, it's kind of sad the team were so lazy as to not give Falco or Wolf unique move sets. This is pretty much the only reason why I supported Krystal before I recognized that I only supported her for being unique.

Kingdom Hearts II was the best game in the series. 179 days was too repetitive.

So..... SSBF..... What do you think about derping?

D

Deleted member

Kingdom Hearts II was the best game in the series. 179 days was too repetitive.

So..... SSBF..... What do you think about derping?
The "derping" has got to stop. I see nothing productive coming from "derping".

I have nothing against Sora. I would prefer Roxas or Riku but whatever.

Wait until Oasis and SSBF starts derping and I said phazon mushrooms >:V

Kantrip

Kantplay
Derping's so conformist. It's all about the pred now.

Pred.

We need a subforum so all our early morning derping can go in the General/Social discussion thread.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Mushrooms only support the fact Ridley is too big for Smash :awesome:

I'd liked Roxas when you fought Axel, he was badass then (also if you include the fight with Riku and Sora)

"Why...Why do you have the Keyblade?!" - Riku

"Shut up" - Roxas

Favorite dialogue in the whole game

Kantrip

Kantplay
Rikku 4 Smash 4!!
[url]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/055/1/6/Kingdom_Hearts_2___Riku_by_AquaWaters.jpg[/url][/ing]

[size=1][i]:phone:[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Omega has succesfully derped.

WHO'S THAT POKEMON?

[IMG]http://www.gsarchives.net/snes/donkey_kong_country_2/sprites/non-animated/Boss_K.Rool_Burned-R.gif

D

Deleted member

This could be the last realistic shot for many characters to be playable.

Let's think about it. Characters such as Lyn had their shot of being playable and now that they lost it, they will likely never be playable in future installments. The same applies for many characters. Here are some examples:

King K. Rool: It is possible (But not definite) that King K. Rool may be permanently dropped from the Donkey Kong franchise so in the case he does not get another appearance; this will be his last realistic shot of being playable. Otherwise, he will be too irrelevant to be playable in future installment.

Ridley: After being confronted after Brawl's release, Sakurai has no choice but to make Ridley playable. Given the massive demands, his importance to the Metroid series, and continued relevancy, Ridley has an excellent chance of being playable. Unfortunately, if he doesn't get in now, he will likely never be upgraded to playable status because Sakurai will continue to think he's too big.

Isaac: In the case we get a fourth installment in the Golden Sun series, we don't know if he will be in it. In the unlikely chance that Dark Dawn is the last game in the series, this will be the last time that Isaac can realistically get in or any Golden Sun rep for that matter. Of course if a fourth installment is made after SSB4, he gets another shot, but let's assume that isn't the case.

Zoroark/Victini: These are the two most likely 5th gen Pokemon we have. Whoever doesn't get in will likely never be playable in future installments.

Mega Man: My most wanted character and the third-party character with the best shot of being playable. What makes this his likely last realistic shot of getting in is the fact that it looks as his franchise is going into a hiatus (Note that I said hiatus, not that the franchise is dead). If so, this will likely be the last time Capcom would somewhat likely get Mega Man in and if that doesn't happen, I don't see him getting in to another installments.

Other characters that likely have their last realistic shot with this game:

Dixie Kong
Mewtwo
Saki Amamiya
Ray
Takamaru

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh, King K. Rool is definitely not dumped from the franchise. Retro may have done what they envisioned for DKCR, but Nintendo did not hand them the Donkey Kong franchise.

They have a realistic chance but I'm still do not believe in this whole chances thing. We don't know if Sakurai will include these guys. We can't judge their chances to be honest. It just seems too arbitrary. I'd rather wait for the roster announcement but right now, we got to worry about the gameplay.

So the truth is...

Characters with a realistic shot in this game: .....

Omega wants batman

D

Deleted member

@SSBFan: You forgot Roy, he has a chance as well.

:phone:
He does, but I don't think he has a realistic shot of getting in anymore due to being irrelevant and I haven't seen many people clamor for his inclusion.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Well, not all of us, really. I'm just speculating that most of us have borderline fanboy mentality running behind one character who we are really driving for.

Berserker with Toad.
Me with K. Rool.
Oasis with Ridley.
Omega with Batman.
SSBF with Megaman (to a lesser extent)
Not sure about Hoots, but he was fairly pro-layton and nook before (dunno though)

There are some people here who don't avidly support one character. They support MOST characters. The only people who I know that are like that would be nLim8d and iblis

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
He does, but I don't think he has a realistic shot of getting in anymore due to being irrelevant and I haven't seen many people clamor for his inclusion.
Maybe so, even if his chances do happen to be slim we still cannot ignore the fact that he was part of the forbidden 7.

Anyway, I saw your post earlier, are you really going to support the Black Knight along with Victini?

:phone:

Why do you say that Crimson? I've supported a lot of choices that have been brought up so far.

Hey SSBFan, even if beserker doesn't care, you can expect some admiration from me. I'm really glad someone finally went through the trouble. (even though I could say so on certain points)
It's just that I'm not so sure with our expected roster. Anything can happen.

I'll wait until they show some character trailer then I'll start expecting for more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom