• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which guy from MGS?

I liked Ryu because it was smart to make a ninpo change. That way, there would be a variety of moves for him. That could be a special for Mega Man

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well particularly like Gray Fox or Raiden, Raiden though was a bit overrated.

.I'd like to see Snake get in once more but nerfed down a bit.

:phone:

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Repost all your movesets
Put each one in a separate post
I don't exactly remember who made what.... Except for stages because only star makes those.

Lol yeah.

Nathan Drake (A sony character that has nothing to do with nintendo) for Smash.

Guys. Did you know Bungie was actually developing a Halo for the DS but it was cancelled. Do you think there's a possibility that they will make Halo for the 3DS? Not saying Chief has a chance but... DO you think?

OmegaXXII

Nope, if anything it will probably end up on XBoxLive, but seeing as Microsoft doesn't even compete in the handheld department, I really doubt Halo would be working alongside Nintendo, or would they?

Master Chief is like Nintendo's Mario

Also where did you read this?

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
uhhhh.. okay

So what's your favorite moveset among my movesets?

Personally, asides from Toad, I like Hayabusa
Hayabusa Ryu? Or Hayabusa from Pro-Wrestling? (sorry to bring it up if it's too retro, but I've been playing that a lot lately, and I recently came up with a moveset for him).

Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden

NOTE: The list omega posted. I only did Toad, Ryu and Drake da man

This is not enough pages guy! Keep posting until we're 6 pages away

OmegaXXII

WTF!! Master Chief was in a fighting game with Ryu?!! Technically it might not be, but it kooks awesome.

Also that DS release was way back in 2007, why would bungie work with Nintendo, could they scheming something together behind the scenes as we speak?!!

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I'm on 40 post per page O_o

Ryu is probably my favorite. The "art of ____" moves just sound so fun. If I used him I'd probably just spam them like I do with falcon punch

Smart isn't it?

That's dead or alive 4. And that's not master chief. It's Nicole 11 something. She's a female from the Philippines. She's Filipino

OmegaXXII

Still thought, it shockingly resemblem the Chief.

The only reason why Bungie even considered the DS was because Microsoft isn't in the handheld market, they much rather work with Nintendo than Sony.

Kind of interesting if you think about Bungie working in nintendo's console. The other fact that they're now a 3rd party corporation means they could work for any console

OmegaXXII

Yea, how weird would it be if we actually saw Master Chief on the 3DS, people would be like:

"OMG! Master Chief for SSB4!!"

It's only one game. Lol.

I found it weird that they forgot about Metal Gear for the NES in Snake's trophy description. They put MGS: Twin Snakes for GC and MGS 2 for PS2.

OmegaXXII

That is totally weird, you would think since Snake had history with Nintendo they would show some appreciation over it, but ironically they end up putting a PS2 trophy instead.

If Snake does come back I hope they don't **** up his appearance to being like MGS4.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Sometimes they mess up the trophies. I think sometimes they just go with popular games rather than the first and last

OmegaXXII

But the thing about it was that Snake was a 3rd party character that solely depended on Nintendo history in order for Sakurai to consider him.

But then again Kojima begged Sakurai so I guess that doesn't really matter.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Sometimes they mess up the trophies. I think sometimes they just go with popular games rather than the first and last

That does bring back the mistake regarding the King K. Rool trophy. The trophy description stated that Kaptain K. Rool was King K. Rool's brother, but he was actually an alter ego.

I don't know about Sakurai. He's probably not that technical or aware of the details of any character or series.

@Omega: Yeah. What surprised me is that they put SONIC THE WTF HEDGEHOG 2006. Of all the games o_o

OmegaXXII

I don't know about Sakurai. He's probably not that technical or aware of the details of any character or series.

@Omega: Yeah. What surprised me is that they put SONIC THE WTF HEDGEHOG 2006. Of all the games o_o
It was the glitchiest Sonic game ever from what I heard, his homing could have been better utilized like it was in his games, you can't even lock on without getting punished by an attack.

Also, looks like our little plan worked. ;)

Oh and do you guys want to see this!?

And Sonic was indeed glitchy. There was this one glitch where in you get levitated by Silver then he throws you, the he levitates you again then you can't escape. Lol. Infinite chaingrab.

It's Sonic 2006 of the XBOX 360 and PS3.

It is known for it's glitches and story failure. For some reason, when Sonic and ***** Elise kissed, Amy did not give a damn

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
What are you talking about?

Toad is the brigade captain in Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 (x2) There is a debate about this Red Toad. For all I know, it may just be a generic Toad, while THE Toad only made a cameo in Super Mario Galaxy's beginning cinema.
Toad is the playable in Super Mario Bros. 2 (x1) That's pretty much the only mainstream title in which we can easily assume that THE Toad is in it.
Toad is one of the mushroom retainers (x1) Which one though?
Toad is Peach's attendant in Super Mario Sunshine (x1) Don't you mean Toadsworth?
Toad is playable in New Super Mario Bros Wii (x1) Not THE Toad. Only the blue and yellow Toads are playable.

------------------------

Bowser Jr. is one of the main antagonist in New Super Mario Bros Wii and DS (x2)
Bowser Jr. apeared in Mario Sunshine (x1)
Bowser Jr. appears in Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 (x2)

Toad: 6
Bowser Jr: 5
Look in the quote.

Regarding Yoshi, he has had a lot more mainstream fame than Toad and Bowser Jr.. It may also be possible that THE Yoshi knew the Mario Bros. back when they were mere babies.

It says there in the bios of the game booklets.

Anyway, summary: Don't buy Sonic 06 if you love Sonic.

Actually:

Yoshi appeared in Mario Island 1 and 2 (x2)
Yoshi appeared in Mario Galaxy 2 (x1)
Super Mario 64 (x1)

That's 4 only. We don't know if the Yoshi from NSMB Wii is the yoshi we all know.

OmegaXXII

Inb4Beserkergetsgoesrage!! :awesome:

Anyway, I heard Colors way way better than 06', even unleashed was better, I dunno though.

And no, I'm not mad. It's not like I get mad all the time when things like this happen.

Oh dear god, we have to make 2 pages again T_T

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It says there in the bios of the game booklets.

Anyway, summary: Don't buy Sonic 06 if you love Sonic.

Actually:

Yoshi appeared in Mario Island 1 and 2 (x2)
Yoshi appeared in Mario Galaxy 2 (x1)
Super Mario 64 (x1)

That's 4 only. We don't know if the Yoshi from NSMB Wii is the yoshi we all know.
That's the trouble with characters who use the same name as their species name.

Inb4Beserkergetsgoesrage!! :awesome:

Anyway, I heard Colors way way better than 06', even unleashed was better, I dunno though.

From what I recall, people despise Sonic Unleashed for implementing Werehog Sonic into the game. All that they care about is high speed action, not stuff which is related to Mario platformers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom