• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

But deep down you want to see Japanese Schoolgirl Ridley. :awesome:

*Waits for Oasis to post image*

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^^^ DEM COLLAPSE BUTTON!!!
MOAR fanservice is fine. If you think Smash has too much fanservice, you are weak. :smirk:
Depends if you mean fan service as in things like characters, trophies, and stickers, or showing off certain body parts of fictional women! :laugh:

I'm fine with the former, but not the latter. I want more of the former! I want to see all kinds of playable and non-playable Nintendo and a few 3rd party characters and content! :bee:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Naked Raiden from MGS2 would be the ultimate fan service character. ;) :grin: :bee: :cool: :psycho:

He protects his privates, can't grab onto anything, and kicks everything. And when people walk into the room while you're playing, they'll be like "WTF is this pr0n=???" :lol:

No seriously, when you play the ending of MGS2, play it alone. Otherwise, it will be AWWWKKKKWWWAAARRRRDDD!!!! :chuckle: :shades: :rotfl:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Okay, new subject. What characters/franchises should be represented via stages, trophies, music, stickers, Assist Trophy characters, NPCs, enemies, bosses, etc. in Smash Wii U and 3DS that didn't get any representation in Smash 64, Melee, or Brawl=???
Would naked Raiden have tether recovery?
[COLLAPSE="Here is your answer"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
No, Captain Falcon is kneeing your for asking the wrong question... :p

Edit: I JUST THOUGHT UP THE GREATEST SMASH BROS. THEORY EVVEEERRR!!!! :cool:

Captain Falcon wasn't in Brawl; it was just Mewtwo disguised as Captain Falcon! :laugh:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Okay, new subject. What characters/franchises should be represented via stages, trophies, music, stickers, Assist Trophy characters, NPCs, enemies, bosses, etc. in Smash Wii U and 3DS that didn't get any representation in Smash 64, Melee, or Brawl=???
Most Nintendo franchises have already gotten some kind of representation in Smash, but off the top of my head I'd like to see:
Xenoblade
The Last Story
Pandora's Tower
Fossil Fighters
Eternal Darkness
Geist
StarTropics
Sky Skipper
Soma Bringer
Project P-100
Archaic Sealed Heat
Captain Rainbow
Mole Mania
Rhythm Heaven
FlingSmash
and if it counts, Fatal Frame

I didn't count mentions in the chronicle. The only series of those I'd expect a character from would be Xenoblade (and maybe Muddy Mole). The rest would probably have lesser roles, maybe a few ATs, most just trophies/stickers.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Most Nintendo franchises have already gotten some kind of representation in Smash, but off the top of my head I'd like to see:
Xenoblade
The Last Story
Pandora's Tower
Fossil Fighters
Eternal Darkness
Geist
StarTropics
Sky Skipper
Soma Bringer
Project P-100
Archaic Sealed Heat
Captain Rainbow
Mole Mania
Rhythm Heaven
FlingSmash
and if it counts, Fatal Frame

I didn't count mentions in the chronicle. The only series of those I'd expect a character from would be Xenoblade (and maybe Muddy Mole). The rest would probably have lesser roles, maybe a few ATs, most just trophies/stickers.
Don't forget Zangeki no Reginliev & Giftpedia.

:phone:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ N3ON
From that list, I am positive Xenoblade, The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Fossil Fighters, Project P-100, and Rhythm Heaven will at least get some trophies, stickers, and mentions. Maybe even some music or an Assist Trophy in Brawl (by the way, Rhythm Heaven had Barbara as an Assist Trophy character in Brawl).

The rest I am unsure of, mostly because those franchises have been around at least a few years before Brawl came out. Some of those franchises should have already gotten mentioned (more than in Chronicle) in Brawl. :ohwell: I am hoping some of those underrate series/games like Eternal Darkness, StarTropics, and Geist get some love, though.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Yeah I forgot some, and left out some of the even more obscure franchises.
I'll add:
Zangeki no Reginleiv
GiFTPiA
Disaster: Day of Crisis
Tomato Adventure
Pushmo
Dillon's Rolling Western
Sakura Samurai
Uniracers

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Xenoblade and Dillon's Rolling Western with Shulk and Dillon respectively as playable characters.

A Pushmo, Pandora's Tower, and Fling Smash stage.

T-Rex, Mallo, Karate Joe, and Captain Rainbow as assist trophies.

Everything else becomes a trophy or sticker.

(I left out Joy Mech Fight, Mole Mania, and From the frog the bell tolls because technically speaking they've already made cameos via stickers.)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Dillon's Rolling Western seems like it is also definitely gonna get content.

Also, I think Joy Mecha Fighter might actually get more than one or two mentions in terms of content. I would love to have said games' opening theme as a song in Smash 4. :bee:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
@ N3ON
From that list, I am positive Xenoblade, The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Fossil Fighters, Project P-100, and Rhythm Heaven will at least get some trophies, stickers, and mentions. Maybe even some music or an Assist Trophy in Brawl (by the way, Diagasso Band Brothershad Barbara as an Assist Trophy character in Brawl).

The rest I am unsure of, mostly because those franchises have been around at least a few years before Brawl came out. Some of those franchises should have already gotten mentioned (more than in Chronicle) in Brawl. :ohwell: I am hoping some of those underrate series/games like Eternal Darkness, StarTropics, and Geist get some love, though.
Fixed.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I forgot Muddy Mole had a sticker in Brawl. Oh well, I think the rest of the list is right though.

The only series that I'm sure will get some sort of content in SSB4 are the Rainfall trio, Rhythm Heaven, Project P-100, Fossil Fighters, and Pushmo.

Personally I'd love to see Dillon, T.Rex, Captain Rainbow, the Project P-100 protagonist, and Zip (from FlingSmash) as ATs. As well as getting a Pushmo and a Rhythm Heaven stage. And just a ridiculous amount of content from Xenoblade (especially the music).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Some trophies on Zangeki no Reginliev would make me cry tears of joy. Also, we need moar retro trophies unlike in Brawl. :(

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Some trophies on Zangeki no Reginliev would make me cry tears of joy. Also, we need moar retro trophies unlike in Brawl . :(
I agree. When I first saw all the retro/obscure character trophies in Melee, I had no idea who any of them were, but eventually I began to learn about them and appreciate the fact that Sakurai went back and made models for forgotten Nintendo characters, some of which will never get a game again. When Brawl came around and the only retro/obscure trophies were those of playable characters and ATs, I was disheartened. Plus most of the other trophies were just rips from other games.

Plus Sakurai promised us a Sukapon trophy! :mad::awesome:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I think it would be cool if we got some SEGA and Konami content not related to Metal Gear or Sonic the Hedgehog in smash (assuming both characters return).

Having stuff from Castlevania would be pretty freaking sweet IMHO.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I want a Sukapon Assist Trophy. The stage from his ending would pop up out of nowhere, and from it Sukapon would appear. He'd tell a joke that would cause all those within JOKE HEARING RANGE to start laughing. While they're busy enjoying Sukapon's humor, they're vulnerable to attack.

I want it to happen just so everyone has to get a laughing animation.

May as well post this again too:

I like what comes after it on my photobucket:

That is the proper response, SmashChu.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!!!^^^^ :hulk:

But deep down you want to see Japanese Schoolgirl Ridley. :awesome:

*Waits for Oasis to post image*
Thought we all agreed that we would never speak of that ever again. :facepalm:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
It's being published by Nintendo, and will be exclusive to the Wii U. All signs point to it being a 2nd party Nintendo IP, in the same vein as Starfy.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I'm actually torn between the two. I like Fiora's character better,
but I don't like her short hair at the end of the game.
Always did think
she looked a bit strange the next time I saw her in the mechon.
Still, either way, Sharla was clearly the fan service character. XD

I think Riki is the best choice for an AT :awesome:
This cannot be argued against at all, it really needs to happen haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom