• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
What in the name of God has happened to this topic=??? :confused:
LOL! Now that is real trash talking right there folks! :laugh:
John if you want to see awesome combos that should be in smash4, look up toon nasty and go to 3:10. Despite the name this is a legit combo vid :laugh:
I can't find that combo video mah smash brothah.

Still, I love me some legitimate combos and tech combos.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Lol, yes please invite the derp police

So about my dynamic input idea....

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
What's GOING OOON-

Calling MSGuy, help! It's an emergency!
He has an easy weakness I can exploit. This is what you god???

Lol, yes please invite the derp police

So about my dynamic input idea....
I think more characters need more specials that contrast in the air. It would give the feel of actually being airborne.

Iblis got another Hiei avi?

Maybe I should get a Kurama avi

Rep dat YYH

:phone:
Go for it haha

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Speaking of which, those metal barrels from Donkey Kong Country should be in smash. Also, you should be able to run on barrels in smash for the lulz! :laugh:

Imagine if we had a level where you could run atop that barrel the whole way in Adventure Mode. That would be a freaking awesome DKC reference and flashback! :)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ n
Yeah, bringing in platform elements from 2D side scrolling games in the Mario, Donkey Kong (Country), Zelda (specifically Zelda II; I WENT THERE!), Metroid, Yoshi, Kirby, Wario Land, Kid Icarus, Metal Gear (lol Snake's Revenge), and Sonic series.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
If I'm fudge (by the way, just had some of my aunt's fudge/cheese cake, which was oddly delicious and rich), then I am the best damn fudge you will ever have Oasis and ANYONE!

:p

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Back to derpiness.. and to think you guys thought E3 discussions were lacking. >__>

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Man, Horsefudge you took the show! I didn't think you'd come around.

Good on you metal.

Yeah john its interesting, as you list off those titles that the story mode should take elements from, I was watching some City Escape footage from Sonic generations. Now I don't necessarily like that game, but I did appreciate how they were able to mold the setting to fit the classic gameplay in a way that was damn near seamless.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Back to derpiness.. and to think you guys thought E3 discussions were lacking. >__>
It is much better, if you were to look before all the derp (shows how much you guys read before skipping :smirk:), we were holding a pretty interesting conversation that only what, 4?, people where participating in.

@ n
Yeah, bringing in platform elements from 2D side scrolling games in the Mario, Donkey Kong (Country), Zelda (specifically Zelda II; I WENT THERE!), Metroid, Yoshi, Kirby, Wario Land, Kid Icarus, Metal Gear (lol Snake's Revenge), and Sonic series.
I want to see someone like Ganon run from speeding impending doom like Sonic usually does. That would be hilarious LOL

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Horsetail that was terrifying.

Now every time N3ON comes around, I'll think of fudge. And thinking of fudge makes me want dark chocolate.

Iblis's new nickname is dark chocolate. I wantcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom