• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
don't do that to me star... besides, I'm never lucky in these kinds of events... the only swag i will probably get are shirts, buttons, hopefully headphones/earbuds... mine are almost dead... and i am still using them.

it'd be weird for people to have the final Wii U and others not be able to get it until the release date a ways away. i think it's the final dev kits for the developers... after all, E3 is for devs, press, and stock holders.

Well, what I'm saying is that there are known knowns and that there are known unknowns. But there are also unknown unknowns; things we don't know that we don't know.
-Gin Rummy

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I been working on a script for how the reboot should go and will explain. The game should have some elements to Zelda in terms of earning newer weapons, puzzle solving, and an amazing plot. You should be able to explore other sections of Japan other than the castle, like a local town or the forest. For the the first half of the game, Takamaru should fight his way through the forest and join the Japanese imperial force as their soldier. There should be sidequests like delivery and bounty hunting. The other half of the game will involve the alien invasion and having to explore the Murasame Castle. The game should be darker and harder the Zelda, as well as having top notch voice acting. Takamaru's personality should be a mixture between his SW3 and Kenshin Himura's personality to make him a likeable character. One of the princesses which he would meet at the beginning of the game should be his love interest. The weapons include shirukens, kunai, and Inazuma Thunder as well as new ones like the smoke bomb, bolas, bow, bombs, and war fan. Magic technique will be used like the fire ball and sword beam, as well as new ones like Focus Aura, Dashing Cleave, and Will o' Wisp Seeker. There should be new characters introduced like a Tanooki sidekick and Takamaru's childhood friend/rival. At last, the same enemies return with new ones like rogue samurai, yukki-onna, karakasa obake (Mario & Kirby homage), dogu, and kitsune. This is what I had whipped up since a month ago. :cool:

:phone:
This had been quoted in case anyone is interested or want to give feedback. :/

:phone:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
don't do that to me star... besides, I'm never lucky in these kinds of events... the only swag i will probably get are shirts, buttons, hopefully headphones/earbuds... mine are almost dead... and i am still using them.

it'd be weird for people to have the final Wii U and others not be able to get it until the release date a ways away. i think it's the final dev kits for the developers... after all, E3 is for devs, press, and stock holders.

-Gin Rummy
Unless Nintendo is about to pull the Sega Genesis card on everyone and have the system launching the next day.

This IS the final battle theme that we need:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTiLBXsFRW4
Sorry, but in this case you are wrong.

http://youtu.be/8ftJWsVCikg

Another topic: Found this poll on Gamefaqs. At first I passed it off as just another stupid thread, but there is actually some interesting points to it. Not much though, but it's something.

[COLLAPSE="Long"]Mac - 12
Isaac - 6
Krystal - 4
Mewtwo - 20

Starfy - 10
Takamaru - 4
Lip - 13
Andy - 13

Captain Syrup - 5
K. Rool - 30
Magnus - 3
Krom - 2
OK, maybe I didn't think this one through at all ;>_>

Mega Man - 18
Ridley - 14
Ghirahim - 4
Claus - 4

Dixie - 13
Ryu - 4
Paper Mario - 7
Palutena - 16

Geno - 12
Groose - 9
Roy - 12
Dillon - 8

Waluigi - 13
Samurai Goroh - 4
Tingle - 6
Saki - 15

Sheik - 8
ZSS - 4
Squirtle/Ivysaur/Charizard - 13
Ice Climbers - 16

Lucario - 14
Ike - 10
Falco - 10
Lucas - 6

Luigi - 8
Falcon - 20
Jigglypuff - 6
Ness - 6

Scorpion - 6
Sora - 10
Slime - 17
Shantae - 8

Shadow - 10
Raiden - 5
Zero - 20
Ken - 5

Goku - 19
Naruto - 3
Luffy - 8
Ichigo - 3

Masahiro Sakurai - 13
Shigeru Miyamoto - 12
Satoru Iwata - 2
Reggie Fils-aime - 10
[/COLLAPSE]

D

Deleted member

Glad to see there are people who finally people who understand the definition of furry.

@Starphoenix: There's no real value in that poll, considering that it references ineligible characters. Safe to ignore it for the time being.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
@Starphoenix: There's no real value in that poll, considering that it references ineligible characters. Safe to ignore it for the time being.
There is always an element of value, having stupid choices does not negate that. I have my reasons for posting it. Some of those matchups are interesting, and some of the results are as well. Setting aside the last two or four there is still ~42 votes that are interesting. Personally, if I was able to, I would rework the groups for more effective analysis, but I like the idea of what this user is trying to do. To some degree I even understand why he had the groups he did, even though those groups are not valuable to the rest of the poll.

Oh well. *shrugs*

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Any guesses?
Well for one thing, I'm betting none of those are Pikmin 3.

I wonder if that means there's only 3 big games (with really long names) being revealed.

New Super Mario Bros. Mii
Star Fox x Metroid
Super Smash Bros. Wii U

^^Just a few pointless guesses, not what I'm really thinking or am betting.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
All I'm curious about is if Nintendo is going to "scratch off" the names of the games themselves or individual letters prior to E3 (if at all)? Nice to see them hyping their system up. Showing some confidence is a good thing.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Super Smash Bros. Wii U = 19 words
Smallest scratch box = 19 spaces

I BELIEVE!!!

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
What's even more funny is the people making up their own titles to try and fit them according to the character limit of the boxes.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
There is no way on this planet Super Smash Bros is a launch title for the Wii U.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I'm worried for the game's development if it's going to be a lanch game.
No kidding, hope people like not having a 3DS version, and with small content, because that is the only way to have Smash Bros Wii U be a launch title.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
...it's not a launch title guys.

they've only worked on it for like, 3 months so far.

if anything, one of the boxes is the "New IP 3".

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
New Super Mario Bros Mii
Luigi's Mansion Wii U
StarFox Metroid Fusion Saga
New Super Mario Bros Mii is a given, Miyamoto confirmed that not too long ago.The really long one is what gets me, I hope beyond all hope that Star Fox/Metroid rumor is the crap I think it is.

Probably one of the other launch titles is some kind of Wii U collection like Wii Sports.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
First game title has 33 characters
Second game title has 27 characters,
Third game title has 19 characters.

Nintendo Vs. Capcom :o

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
New Super Mario Bros Mii is a given, Miyamoto confirmed that not too long ago.The really long one is what gets me, I hope beyond all hope that Star Fox/Metroid rumor is the crap I think it is.

Probably one of the other launch titles is some kind of Wii U collection like Wii Sports.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

I'm excited to see what New Stages we can get from the new games, as well as what Style StarFox/Metroid characters will be in for Smash4. I'm hoping Ridley shows up with e a decent design in the new fusion game.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
It's funny, because I keep checking Nintendo's Facebook page and all of the comments keep list Super Smash Bros. Wii U as one of the titles. It's nuts. Although all of the F-Zero mentions do warm my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom