• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Wolf deserved to be in. At least, that's how I feel about it.

You are not alone, if Fox needed another rep it was Wolf? Why? Because Fox needed an antagonist which I really support plus he is much more significant and important than Krystal.

Sure Krystal may be unique in some ways Wolf wasn't, but she just isn't popular or highly demanded, if any character deserves to be cut it should be Falco IMO, Krystal would make a much better choice considering she's unique in ways Falco isn't.

Hey! That this mean that you're lame lol..?

:phone:

OmegaXXII

How d it make me lame? lol
Cuz you said you WANT to be like ally. U mad?

The Advance War series looks to be doing great, but tbh I don't think it's as popular as say Metroid or Star Fox, if anything Andy might just end up as a sticker or AT at most, I don't really see support for him.

ssbowns

Smash Apprentice
I couldn't resist and did Lara Croft moveset and stage idea:

Lara Croft:

Dang I didn't think find classic pics would be so hard :urg:

Specials:
B = Shot with different weapons in order (Shotgun, SMG, Crossbow, Tranquilizer each with their minor differences). Resembling the need to converse ammo/ability to go crazy.
B+S = Dual pistol shot
B+U = Grapple grab (grabs an enemy or item and pulls it down or attaches to platform and she can swing or reel in/out)
B+D = Grenade drop
Final Smash: Turns into her doppelganger being much faster and stronger going for melee weapons and body instead of firearms

Smashes:
Side = Pulls out Excalibur and swings it
Down = Pulls out Mjolnir Hammer and smashes the ground
Up = Pulls out Dagger of Xian and uppercuts

Oh and 2 obvious taunts:
1. Grabbing a medpack from backpack and hearing that voice
2. Grabbing random one of a kind artifact from previous games

Stage:
The most obvious one would be Croft Mansion. In or out but obstacle course sounds most like it. Maybe a sidescrolling obstacle course outside that goes around the mansion again and again changing the obstacles and platforms (height, distances, angles, dangers and other factors). Every lap ends in the garden maze.

[COLLAPSE="Too Big"]

[/COLLAPSE]

Another option is a cave or temple somewhere in the world, maybe changing from place to place like Peru, Egypt, Indonesia and Arclantic. That would be heavy in traps and level pulling/puzzles. Trap doors, rolling boulders, dropping stalactites, arrows, mummies, scarabs and other animals small and big. Small puzzles or "puzzles" that reward or penalize the player(s) or affects the stage. Lots of bosses from Tyrannosaurus to Horus to Dragon and more possible too.

P.S. For SSB4 I want Megaman and Hayabusa. Then we need some 3rd party girl power and Bomberman. If we still get 3rd party.

OmegaXXII

Too tell you the truth it would be impressive if she ever fough Solid Snake, kinda reminds me of Meryl but tougher.

The idea is nice, but I highly doubt her inclusion for SSB4, Square would need to contact Sakurai and let him know they show interest with Lara if she even stands a chance at consideration.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
@nlim

Nah, that was just me posting something irrelevant in here. :p

@Omega

I know, isn't too likely, which is really disappointing, given that Advance Wars does have a lot going for it. It's not unrealistic though, as Advance Wars was given an assist trophy last game, and Andy DID actually get a sticker in Brawl, along with several other CO's including Max, Sami, Rachael, Hawke and Jake.

So... It wasn't an outright snub! Advance Wars is also made by the same dev team of Fire Emblem, Intelligent Systems.

Actually... lol, the more I think about it, the more likely I believe it to be XD

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
You know what....the sole character that I want to be out of this great game is ANAL THE HEDGEHOG....opps sorry SONIC THE ****ING HEDGHOG....well it doesn't matter he is an anal (I'm just stating my opinion ).

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
You know what....the sole character that I want to be out of this great game is ANAL THE HEDGEHOG....opps sorry SONIC THE ****ING HEDGHOG....well it doesn't matter he is an anal (I'm just stating my opinion ).

If I could get Mike from StarTropics in exchange for him, I'd gladly see him go.

... If not, I'll still main him on the next SSB (or second him, after Little Mac).

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
I couldn't resist and did Lara Croft moveset and stage idea:

Lara Croft:

Dang I didn't think find classic pics would be so hard :urg:

Specials:
B = Shot with different weapons in order (Shotgun, SMG, Crossbow, Tranquilizer each with their minor differences). Resembling the need to converse ammo/ability to go crazy.
B+S = Dual pistol shot
B+U = Grapple grab (grabs an enemy or item and pulls it down or attaches to platform and she can swing or reel in/out)
B+D = Grenade drop
Final Smash: Turns into her doppelganger being much faster and stronger going for melee weapons and body instead of firearms

Smashes:
Side = Pulls out Excalibur and swings it
Down = Pulls out Mjolnir Hammer and smashes the ground
Up = Pulls out Dagger of Xian and uppercuts

Oh and 2 obvious taunts:
1. Grabbing a medpack from backpack and hearing that voice
2. Grabbing random one of a kind artifact from previous games

Stage:
The most obvious one would be Croft Mansion. In or out but obstacle course sounds most like it. Maybe a sidescrolling obstacle course outside that goes around the mansion again and again changing the obstacles and platforms (height, distances, angles, dangers and other factors). Every lap ends in the garden maze.

[COLLAPSE="Too Big"]

[/COLLAPSE]

Another option is a cave or temple somewhere in the world, maybe changing from place to place like Peru, Egypt, Indonesia and Arclantic. That would be heavy in traps and level pulling/puzzles. Trap doors, rolling boulders, dropping stalactites, arrows, mummies, scarabs and other animals small and big. Small puzzles or "puzzles" that reward or penalize the player(s) or affects the stage. Lots of bosses from Tyrannosaurus to Horus to Dragon and more possible too.

P.S. For SSB4 I want Megaman and Hayabusa. Then we need some 3rd party girl power and Bomberman. If we still get 3rd party.
Smoke something that does lesser brain damage because that is my friend is a realy good advice.

OmegaXXII

@Barbasol: In all honesty, even if we got an Advance Wars rep, it should definetly be Will, he seems to be more popular though not as relavent, but that's just IMO.

Also did you say it was developed by Intelligent Sys? Is it any good like FE?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
EDIT- I think he's asking if you think you fall short by comparison
LOL, oh word? Yeah I do though. I told you guys I'm a mid-level player in the scheme of tourney play. I just happen to be getting better faster with the help I have now.

Cuz you said you WANT to be like ally. U mad?

Derp. Nah son I want my Fox to ****. :p You know what I mean, see me in MKWii son. :awesome: Inb4idon'tknow

Wut

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Hmmm. After seeing people shorten Black Knight to BK, I keep wanting to call him "the Burger King."

Whoppers for Sm4sh.

Also all this Mario Kart talk reminds me that I could never unlock Dry Bowser. I am worthless.

OmegaXXII

Hmmm. After seeing people shorten Black Knight to BK, I keep wanting to call him "the Burger King."

Whoppers for Sm4sh.

Also all this Mario Kart talk reminds me that I could never unlock Dry Bowser. I am worthless.
Black Knight isn't a restaurant :mad:

Oh.. And speaking of the Black Knight, Im almost done with my in-depth analysis for his moveset, expect it sometime this week.

MKWii Boo da best!!

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Black Knight isn't a restaurant :mad:

Oh.. And speaking of the Black Knight, Im almost done with my in-depth analysis for his moveset, expect it sometime this week.
I will settle for calling him "Burger Knight" for now on. That is my final offer.

@nLiM8d: Also my username comes from a British band. :V Lots of smoking went on @ their place too.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
You remind me of those arabic kids that lived at the same complex as I did. All of a sudden top designer clothing and sports cars into the NIGHT! Lots of smokin goin on @ their place.

BK mutha****a! Have it yo way!
Well I come from Dubai my friend :). but please don't concern your self about all these stuff, we are here to discuss gaming not personal life.

OmegaXXII

You remind me of those arabic kids that lived at the same complex as I did. All of a sudden top designer clothing and sports cars into the NIGHT! Lots of smokin goin on @ their place.

Lol..what are you saying?

can you send it to me in a PM I will check it and I will work with you to perfect it :)
Sure, I'll be happy to share it with my fellow FE companion. :)

Barbasol

Smash Ace
@Barbasol: In all honesty, even if we got an Advance Wars rep, it should definetly be Will, he seems to be more popular though not as relavent, but that's just IMO.

Also did you say it was developed by Intelligent Sys? Is it any good like FE?
Oh yeah, it's quite good. You can tell the same company makes them actually since it's a similar layout on the strategy map, but Advance Wars is more cartoony and troop base while Fire Emblem is more fantasy and realistic and driven by specific characters. You should give it a try, they are all quality games.

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/strategy...629/advance-wars-dual-strike-gameplay-movie-5

XD better be friggin good, you've been working on it for a while now. ;) [/PRESSURE]

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
I think it'd be cool if they went with a FULLY ORCHESTRATED (with the exception of some "classics") score, like Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Zelda:SS....

OmegaXXII

Oh yeah, it's quite good. You can tell the same company makes them actually since it's a similar layout on the strategy map, but Advance Wars is more cartoony and troop base while Fire Emblem is more fantasy and realistic and driven by specific characters. You should give it a try, they are all quality games.

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/strategy...629/advance-wars-dual-strike-gameplay-movie-5
man, you got me onto something new, I will most certainly take a look since I'm a HUGE fan of Intelligent sys. :)

XD better be friggin good, you've been working on it for a while now. ;) [/PRESSURE]
Trust me, you'll be blown away. [/SUSPENCE]

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Isn't this the guy talkin about not needing a job? Why would I take "proper" habit advice from you?

@Omega + Iblis: You guys sure know how to make a fella feel left out LOL. *And then the rain starts pourin
LOL, you're bugging out homie. Get some money and buy a new copy!

o LOL

Omega stays about MKWwii mad :awesome:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630

More people should get behind Burger Knight for Sm4sh.

(That is what I spent this site's downtime doing.)

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Now that is what I call the Black Knight at BK, this pic is too good, Im gonna avi this!
8D

BUT STAR WORKED SO HARD FOR YOURS AND MINE IS JUST A DOODLE. D8

Anyway, he kind of reminds me of a medieval Samus. Weird, triangular face.. thing... Huge shoulders.

Also, because I just finished Super Metroid and his design reminds me of that game's enemies, how would anyone feel about PICO for an F-Zero character. He's at least one of the four original racers. :V

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
So much productivity I'm drowning in great ideas.

I recently counted up the top 50 characters voted for on my poll, and made a roster containing them. Let me tell you, if "The most popular characters" got into Smash bros I would cry. I'm about a fourth of the way done with it, I'll post it when it's done. I'm glad Sakurai is in charge of picking the cast, because as majority rules, this board as a whole has terrible ideas.

It should be renamed Mario vs Pokemon.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630

I recently counted up the top 50 characters voted for on my poll, and made a roster containing them. Let me tell you, if "The most popular characters" got into Smash bros I would cry. I'm about a fourth of the way done with it, I'll post it when it's done. I'm glad Sakurai is in charge of picking the cast, because as majority rules, this board as a whole has terrible ideas.

Please tell me Ridley is at least on there.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

At least this should show why popularity shouldn't be the deciding factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom