• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
No response to my previous post about music? :'(

and a question:
Is there any difference between Dixie and Tiny Kong when it comes to moveset? Just curious...
I wasn't able to because I was dealing with a concussion. Now that that is taken care of. I'll post my most wanted song for (almost) each existing series.

Mario Paint - Gnat Attack
Donkey Kong Country 2 - Forest Interlude
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island - Final Boss
WarioWare D.I.Y - Jimmy T's Aerobics [Example]
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Hyrule Castle
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - Skytown Elysia
Kid Icarus: Uprising - Palutena's Temple
Kirby's Return to Dreamland - Vs. Magolor
Star Fox 64 - Zoness
F-Zero GX - Feel Our Pain (Fire Field) [Example]
Pokémon Trading Card Game 2 - Vs. Great Rocket
Fire Emblem: Awakening - I~Because (Final Stage)
Earthbound - Battle Against a Machine [Example]
Game and Watch Gallery 2 - Parachute
Animal Crossing - 5 P.M.

My most wanted song from a series not represented in Super Smash Bros!

And second place goes too...

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
How'd you get a concussion? Did we make you head desk that hard?

@war
When you scan the cards you get hearts, the in game currency, a 3D model is displayed with limited animation, and if you put two card together they battle.

Oh yea and it gives their brief idol descriptions. Idols are uprising's trophies
:phone:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
If there is real life trophies, I would collect them all regardless of if they have a usage or not. I can't help it, I'm a sucker for promotional collectibles.

Warheart_666

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xX_Pinkie_Pie_Xx
Could Assist Trophies in AR cards be a good idea?

here's my list... again, if anyone missed it...

Donkey Kong Country - Fear Factory (Remix)

Donkey Kong 64 - Monkey Smash (Multiplayer)

Donkey Kong 64 - Hideout Helm (imagine this performed by a symphony orchestra...)

Super Smash Bros Melee - Multi-Man Melee 2 (WHY IS THIS NOT IN BRAWL!?)

if Mega Man is included... then...
Mega Man 10 - Solar Man (Remix) Gencoil aka E-tank makes awesome remixes/covers!

if Sonic returns...
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Chemical Plant

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I wasn't able to because I was dealing with a concussion. Now that that is taken care of. I'll post my most wanted song for (almost) each existing series.

Donkey Kong Country 2 - Forest Interlude
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island - Final Boss
WarioWare D.I.Y - Jimmy T's Aerobics [Example]
Kid Icarus: Uprising - Palutena's Temple
Kirby's Return to Dreamland - Vs. Magolor
Star Fox 64 - Zoness
F-Zero GX - Feel Our Pain (Fire Field) [Example]
Pokémon Trading Card Game 2 - Vs. Great Rocket
Fire Emblem: Awakening - I~Because (Final Stage)
Game and Watch Gallery 2 - Parachute
Animal Crossing - 5 P.M.

And second place goes too...
That's a nice list

How about this
Smash could use a theme song like this

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

Warheart_666

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xX_Pinkie_Pie_Xx
If they made a jazz version of this, I would really like it!
yes, yes and YES!
Pretty good, it's different from the music currently in Brawl...
Star Fox 64 - Zoness
Hmm... this could be interesting to see in SSB4
TBH, I'm not sure if I like this or not (LOL). I always get a strange feeling when I hear this song. This could work well if they made a remix/cover, otherwise I don't know if it fits in Brawl, because it's really a strange song (but good)

Yeah, sure, why not...
my feedback to your list, though I didn't include all of them here...

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I have a question for those who are expecting a trailer next week. How many newcomers do you think will be unveiled? Melee's reveal unveiled four newcomers, Brawl's unveil revealed five newcomers. I am personally guessing either one or four.

D

Deleted member

I don't expect a trailer.
But if there is one, I expect at least 3. At most 4.

Which characters, who can say? I choose not to believe in some asinine pattern though.

Warheart_666

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xX_Pinkie_Pie_Xx

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Considering that the game has only been in development for roughly 4 months, don't expect a lot of details concerning the game. The best we'll get is Iwata or Sakurai personally coming on stage to show the title of the next game, with maybe a brief showing of possible concepts implemented in the game.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I'd say 3 or 4

AT AR cards could be broken of they're reusable in a match and also pose an unfair advabtage to those who don't have cards.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
How about this
Smash could use a theme song like this
You know, I think this kind of tone is much more suitable for Smash than the dramatic scores of Brawl. It has that "hype" and "all star" feeling. It reminds me of the JAM Project songs with a cup full of catchy 80's cartoon theme song.

Brawl's main theme, while good, doesn't have that "all star" feeling like the first two themes or this super special awesome Awesomenauts. I may have to look more into this game just because of this song.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
I don't really expect a trailer or any newcomers announced since the game has been in development for such a short time. I do however think we will get a little bit of information maybe.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
To be honest the general hype over E3 and the Wii U reveal is going to be enough that it won't really phase me if we do not see anything from Smash. I will say though that if we do, don't expect to hear anything about it until the Developers Roundtable that evening.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Damn it, Star. Why'd you have to remind me about Zoness. Those freaking BEACONS. I DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO MACBETH. I WANTED TO GO TO SECTOR Z. (I hope that's right and I don't get called out)

Also I'm starting to doubt we'd see Mega Man in the first trailer? For one maybe the PROCESSES INVOLVED may not have had enough time for such a thing anyway, and also just BECAUSE it's expected, he'd probably want to hold on it. Leave everyone wondering "Oh, maybe we won't have third-parties after all?" Only to surprise everyone later? I dunno, Sakurai is really good at surprises though. Freaking Sheik. SO YEAH, I would guess 4 newcomers.
Ridley, Mac, Palutena, Mii.

Aaaand now where's that Animal Crossing song I said I hated but for some reason I'm now somewhat fond of... There it is: http://youtu.be/MuMDzS4IonI

JPW

Smash Ace
i still support Isaac. And I quite liked Dark Dawn. It's not as good as the first two. But it's still good. The problem with most fans is they wanted another Lost Age. Not an entirely new spin on the Golden Sun.

Also Golden Sun was brought back by high demand as i recall. There is a fanbase for it. There's a whole website dedicated to it: www.goldensunrealm.com Though it's pretty much dead until there's a Golden Sun game that comes out.

It's funny you talk about 2nd Parties like that.
Isn't GameFreak a 2nd party?. They make the Pokemon games.
Creatures Inc. also create Pokemon games and they create Earthbound Games.

All characters that are made by 1st and 2nd. Are still exclusive to Nintendo. Any character from either party have a great chance of getting in. Much moreso than 3rd party chracters.

Metal Mania1321

Smash Journeyman
Ray will make it in Sm4sh, he has too!

@Habanero: Mewtwo has been planned for all Smash Bros. games, and is the second most wanted character for Sm4sh, if you don't think he is returning, you're a complete ****tard.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I'd cry

Calm down brotha man Metal. Let Habanero believes what he wants to believe for now and vice versa

If/when the most badass Pokemon ever gets revealed for Smash 4, then we'll all have the last laugh :shades:

Metal Mania1321

Smash Journeyman
I laugh if he was left off again due to time constraints.
That's the only feasible way he could get left out, but I bet he is on the tip-top of the list of characters too be added.

I'd cry

Calm down brotha man Metal. Let Habanero believes what he wants to believe for now and vice versa

If/when the most badass Pokemon ever gets revealed for Smash 4, then we'll all have the last laugh :shades:
Starfy revealed to be anything more than a weak Assist again?
When Hell freezes over.

I love you both, so very much!

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I have a question for those who are expecting a trailer next week. How many newcomers do you think will be unveiled? Melee's reveal unveiled four newcomers, Brawl's unveil revealed five newcomers. I am personally guessing either one or four.
Probably 4
I'm still saying wait til Space World/Fall Media Summit.
Starting to think that way myself. But Sakurai loves what he does and Nintendo would defiantly want to show it.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
I think Mewtwo should come back since they kicked him out after Melee and he was the most unique out of the Melee only characters. They already had him in 1 game so why not bring him back? Plus he seems to have a good or decent amount of support.

JPW

Smash Ace
i kind of want him to keep a few secret when the game was out.

I remember back in the day with Smash Bros. 64. I had no idea Falcon was in. Then I unlocked him and i was like AWESOME!

Then again the net wasn't as big back then as it is now.

JPW

Smash Ace
coming to think of it the first trailer was an introduction/hype trailer. There was no game footage just a reveal of characters. They probably have time to make something like that. I do it all the time.

oops. double post.

Neontiger94

Smash Apprentice
Don't expect a trailer next week; you're going to set yourself for disappointment.

Nintendo is going to most likely steal the show with a proper unveil of the wii u. Microsoft and sony won't reveal their new consoles till next year at which point nintendo will counter with smash 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom