• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Meh, I didn't believe it, but I didn't believe it was fake either.

It was one of those rumors that was out in the air, there was evidence (though later found out to be fake) but it was also something too good to be true to be real.

I just didn't have time to deal with it seeing as had just woken up and was about to head off to the movies, so I'm glad our team here eventually proved it was fake.

Metal Mania1321

Smash Journeyman
So, who do you guys feel is the single most likely character to be added to smash?

Personally, I think it's Palutena.

So what's with all this evidence of either Geno, Isaac or Mewtwo (Whatever) getting in? Is it fake?

And... what happened to John? I went to his profile to post something about boston/sixers and saw younghorse post something about some jerk blowing it.

I'm not coming back to this thread (Excluding now) until there's big news

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Ah, so it's finally confirmed fake huh? Is anyone really shocked? It's freaking Chris after all (which I know might go over the heads of you not on Nsider).

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Not really. I'm surprised that it took 20 pages of people's time though.

Ah well, back to doing what ever it is we do. I guess Operation: BACKROOM can be put on hold for another few days.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Well...

I found it strange,how can Sakurai miss a crucial linformation like that via twitter?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Ah, so it's finally confirmed fake huh? Is anyone really shocked? It's freaking Chris after all (which I know might go over the heads of you not on Nsider).
Now Star, you make it sound like he's a loser or something.

In other non-loserly news, I just ate an entire bag of Chex Mix.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Now Star, you make it sound like he's a loser or something.
Well he certainly isn't for pulling it off. He is just a known troll over at Nsider.

Not really. I'm surprised that it took 20 pages of people's time though.

Ah well, back to doing what ever it is we do. I guess Operation: BACKROOM can be put on hold for another few days.
It really did not have to take twenty pages to figure out it was fake. With a little bit of detective work it was easy to see. I could go in depth, but it's not really necessary. I had my jollies kicking it around and doing my own thing waiting until I had to go to work, alas now it's back to waiting until E3.

Anyways, if this little incident is any kind of indication what E3 week is going to be like... Be afraid... Especially if a trailer is shown.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I believed it at first, because the way SSBF presented it to me, made it look like it was still on twitter, and out in public ect.

So I was like, already speculating about it,

A little research into it, I realized how wrong I was.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
You want to see drama try going to the Wii U thread on NeoGAF. Long time members are being taken out left and right before E3.

Cyber drama is so funny.

[By the way, this picture is what I envision John doing all the time.]

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
E3 cannot come soon enough; because the well of topics to fish from has run very dry now. We need something to get us back on topic.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Geno discussion became boring halfway into the Brawl life cycle. It's even worse now...

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
If you mean this one, then yes I have it:
Looking forward to your work Jakor! :D

[By the way, this picture is what I envision John doing all the time.]
I love this. Probably the best thing posted here in a while. I didn't envision him as that, but the constant laughing, yep. XD

I never bought into it to start with.
^^^ Why didn't everyone react this way?

The better question is who doesn't hate Honey Queen.

:denzel:
She was the only racer I used in MK7. Wouldn't mind her in SSB4 either in character form.

Also, just to say something interesting, just watched The Grey, and I demand you all do so. Very emotional and intense. You also get to hear Liam Neeson blurting out the F bomb which for some reason seems hilarious everytime. I think he is so bad *** that dropping the F bomb is beneath him and that is what causes the effect.

^^^ Since there is no topic until E3, this is acceptable.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Geno discussion became boring halfway into the Brawl life cycle. It's even worse now...
Hey now, I think it's safe to say every discussion revolving around one specific character has sucked for the past two years now.

You want to see drama try going to the Wii U thread on NeoGAF. Long time members are being taken out left and right before E3.
Someone tell me again, what day Nintendo's E3 is? and what time Pacific time it will be streamed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom