• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
>Calls us nerds
>Making a fake image for a game is an accomplishment

Wat.
What would you know about a MAN'S DREAM and having the AMBITION TO CARRY IT OUT?!

You're just upset that your goat was got.

I hope we still remember his name years from now. Then it will all have been worth it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
And to think I pulled out a pony video for this...

Oh well...at least it brought hype back!

D

Deleted member

>Calls us nerds

Wat.

:phone:
I think what he means by that is that we just got seriously trolled (especially me).

Back to hoping that E3 2012 will give us something to chew on...

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
What would you know about a MAN'S DREAM and having the AMBITION TO CARRY IT OUT?!

I hope we still remember his name years from now. Then it will all have been worth it.
this, no doubt

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Hey Killer, please be sure to do more fake rumors for us, then this place would be so populated and popular everywhere at the internet! A recently-quiet thread like this is really needing a fella like you for that purpose.

A throwback to my last avatar...

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
>Calls us nerds

Wat.
Now that you mention it, the hiragana in the image is crooked and too close together.

Yani: That fella only accomplished to make this thread pretty populated again.
The herald of the storm.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
Meah, anyways...

...I'm still hyped.

Bro just needs a life. Probably got daddy issues.

*goes back to shine spiking people in Melee*
you went crazy and speculated over this for 13 hours. and HE'S the one who needs a life. the photoshop took him like 10 mins

D

Deleted member

He should have said Victini instead of Geno. Just4u.
If he had put in Victini instead of Geno, I would have immediately called it fake because I've acknowledge that it's not happening. And it went down from being my most wanted to being neutral.

yani

Smash Lord

I said I understood and fully supported him! Sakurai just deleted it 30 minutes ago. Hopefully KC has my back.

:sonic:

:phone:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Oh god, these Smash fake rumors and leaks... always manipulating us into hyping for Smash 4.

Rumor 1: Geno, Professor Layton, Mega Man, Little Mac

Rumor 2: Little Mac, King K. Rool, Zoroark, Ghirahim, Saki, King Hippo, Ridley, Sabure Prince, Palutena, Professor Layton, Mega Man, Krystal, Slime, Shulk, Sonic

Rumor 3: Mega Man, Isaac, Geno (2 out of 3)

D

Deleted member

You mean the reveal of the title: Super Smash Bros. Ultra Hyper Happy Rainbow Origin Generations Friendship Time+ Championship Edition version 1.2?

...I can dream, right?
At this rate, anything that could affect Smash 4 speculation or any game I want to see reveal (those being a new Star Fox, Custom Robo, Mega Man, or F-zero game) would keep me from taking a long, extended break from this forum. Not much has really changed for Smash 4 speculation contrary to what people may think (in regards to new info).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I still remember that one rumor with Mokka

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
John: Speaking of playing stuff, got my Wii back. I guess it's back to play Melee again as Peach. (-l3l-);

Arcadenik: Thanks for archiving. This thread lives sucha long cycle

Opossum: And Lip. And Sable... and whatnot. (-l´l-)

D

Deleted member

Saki x Airan is still the best though.

Horsetail understands.
You know what would be interesting? An action-romance story featuring the two (or any action couples that doesn't suck). True Lies was somewhat like with (with a blend of action, romance, and comedy) and it was solid.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
watch if there is nothing on smash this e3, i will be there to bring in the rumors/leaks... cause i was there, i will say...
although, i have never trolled before so i will probably ***k it up.

i never considered this current thing as factual.............. honest!

kimoutokaku

Smash Rookie
Now that you mention it, the hiragana in the image is crooked and too close together.

The herald of the storm.
The image is fake, but there's nothing wrong with the hiragana, unless you count the numbers being half-width. 3のうち2 vs 3のうち2, which he got from typing "2 out of 3" into Google translator and then copy-pasted into Photoshop.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Habanero: Sakurai seems to think otherwise. He's been pretty liking him and Uprising being pretty comparable to Sin & Punishment, it's not too far off to think Saki would be playable.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Meah, I just wanted to report it and look at it from all angles. Plus I was tired from 5 hours of Melee and trash talking! :lol:

Which got me to thinking... Mario needs to play like Dr. Mario. Like seriously. Just combine Mario's Smash 64 play style and Dr. Mario, and maybe a touch of Mario from Melee. Mario from Brawl was pretty weak and lacked really much of a reason to play as him.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
so... kimoutokaku can read japanese text! hey... if you stick around, you can be of some use to us... iblis needs recruits.

D

Deleted member

Saki is probably going to be an assist trophy again, sadly.
I wouldn't give up hope in him yet.

There are multiple reasons why Saki has a good chance of being in. Saki Amamiya was a popular character request for Brawl (which Sakurai took notice of) and that his popularity has only increased ever since then. The Assist Trophy status also helps him with the detail of Saki's trophy and he exhibits lots of potential for a move set. As a matter of fact, Saki fits like a glove. Finally, Sakurai seems to like Saki a lot, as he is the only Assist Trophy that was possibly seriously considered for a playable spot and elements of the Sin & Punishment game has a strong influence on Kid Icarus.

I'd say he has a good chance of showing up.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
1. Get rid of the ****ing FLUDD
2. Combine Mario with Doc's Melee playstyle
3. Give Mario a Doc alt
4. Alter the Fireballs to look like Megavitamins in the alt costume (same properties and everything, just an altered look)
5. Give him a grin again like in Melee instead of making him look all SOOPER CEREAL like in Brawl

There you have it. Mario is now epic

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Well to be fair, Mario is supposed to be the balanced character. He isn't supposed to excel in any attribute, but at the same time not suffer from crippling weaknesses. Don't expect any major changes to his gameplay, aside from minor buffs.

D

Deleted member

Well to be fair, Mario is supposed to be the balanced character. He isn't supposed to excel in any attribute, but at the same time not suffer from crippling weaknesses. Don't expect any major changes to his gameplay, aside from minor buffs.
I'd say that a couple of move changes is possible and now that Sunshine is past it's time, they could replace the FLUDD with a ground pound move or a Star Spin.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
C'mon guys. KillerCRS is still here you know. Aren't you going to talk about him.

Look at him. Right down there. Just waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom