• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
Isaac and megaman.
Because to me he obviously would choose those,Geno had less chances,would have been awesome though.

I don't expect a brawl like trailer,but a tiny animated thing,remember how zoroark was called "z" and he was just a silhouette,i expect a fight with mario,kirby,link,pikachu,and suddenly,out of nowhere,a silhouette fell from the sky,a little far from the fight,so they didn't notice that,and he is watching them,with his eyes,glowing...
And i expect they will choose a silhoutte that is hard to differ from others,a human looking silhouette probably.

@Lukin:Too much spoiling?Too secret?People will make too many speculations?Too much dissapointement for some?

Dittolicous

Smash Cadet
Killer Chris is KillerCRS here. He was talking with us a few posts back. He seemed pretty honest to me.

Pants: I could see that, but who knows? I won't stop hoping until E3 is over. XP

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
SSBF: Or not. Who knows what form they're putting this up. Isaac might be AT again. But Megaman... I bet he's playable. (-l´l-);;;

Who knows tho it might be a prank. E3 can tell. Some of us though even went as far as to go to Twitter to pull do this off too. /Still spyin' Sakurai's Twitter meanwhile.../

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well I would say Issac is a lock. Now we just need to figure out who is more likley to licensce thier characters Capcom or Square (Enix). And concidering the insane amounts of crossovers that Capcom has done. (Tatsunoko anyone?) I'm leaning more towards the Blue Bomber.

Dittolicous

Smash Cadet
If Zoroark is even in it. If they're bringing back Mewtwo, and don't get rid of Lucario, then I have my doubts.

And I would think all third-party characters would be locked.

E3 isn't coming fast enough.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
BrushGuy: Megaman by a mile, compare Genomeme who's just hyped because he's the new Poo of this generation. Also known as the joke characters being supported for sake of supporting and hyping because of joining the fad.

*Borrowing Oasis's shades again*

yani

Smash Lord
Just found out about the 2 out of 3 tweet. DROOLS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ GENO GENO GENO plzplzplzplzplzplz

Also, I'm still betting that Retro is working on Starfox x Metroid.

D

Deleted member

Metal Overlord said:
Anyway, I sorta doubt Zoroark would be revealed from just the first trailer
Willing to bet against Zoroark or any other 5th/6th gen Pokemon being one of the first reveal. If a 5th/6th gen gets in, it will be as an unlcokable.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Hmm, I wonder when's the time when Sakurai visits his twitter. (-o~o-) John gave some details but who the heck knows when it's day or evening in Japan?

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Killer: Oh maan. (-l^l-);;; So let me get this...

23: 00 = 17:00

OH COME ON

/It's though in EEST time at Finland. I dunno how it's with you guys. What time it is there?/

Dittolicous

Smash Cadet
Indeed, and that's the point. They want it to spread and create hype. And taking it down after revealing it does create hype. E3 isn't too far away, so you never know.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Yep. Gotta measure it up so I can see what would be the best times to check Twitter... though I think I must be super bored to even believe he'd even answer.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I remember during Brawl's hype there were so many fake rosters floating about that when the real one was leaked early no one belived it. Didn't help that they mistook Robotic Operating Buddy for star fox's Rob64

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Somebody better ask him about Saki Amamiya.

Anyways, it is fascinating to hear this. Not sure what compelled Sakurai to post this and remove the tweet thirty minuts later, but something did. Was it a slip of the, er fingers? Or is he becoming a master troll on the level of Ono now? I know there are other people who can verify this as literally happening. I'm still treading with caution, but dang guys I think this is legit. :o

In a way this confirms third party characters are back. Which also could be why he took it down... You all know how people get...

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I'm pretty cryptic about that as well. I'm even going so far as thinking this might be a prank pulled upon us since who knows if the pictures were even edited and whatnot. Smash Bros is very huge franchise anyway, so it'd be a humongous explosion all over the world if someone found out that two characters make in Smash due a fan tweet. Though it's more of asking are they in the game or not. (-l´l-);

EDIT: Went as far as to change the tweet I'm gonna send at Sakurai. Sounds like a very good question:

@Sora_Sakurai Is キノピオ,パルテナ,スタフィー and リップ in 大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ 4?

I asked if Toad, Starfy, Palutena and Lip are in Smash Bros 4. I'm just curious to see if they make any sort of appearance. Palutena's definitely in at some form, which I think hooks in to say yes to Palutena and maybe... just maybe reveal something about the other characters.

I'm SO BORED.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I'm pretty cryptic about that as well. I'm even going so far as thinking this might be a prank pulled upon us since who knows if the pictures were even edited and whatnot. Smash Bros is very huge franchise anyway, so it'd be a humongous explosion all over the world if someone found out that two characters make in Smash due a fan tweet. Though it's more of asking are they in the game or not. (-l´l-);

EDIT: Went as far as to change the tweet I'm gonna send at Sakurai. Sounds like a very good question:

@Sora_Sakurai Is キノピオ,パルテナ,スタフィー and リップ in 大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ 4?
For what it's worth one other user commented as saying they saw the tweet on Sakurai's twitter for themselves. I'm not really doubting the legitimacy of this tweet, per se, rather I just have no clue what Sakurai's intention might have been.

Plus this all occurred at 1-2am, so it isn't like there was a lot of people on at the time either.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Why would Sakurai delete his tweet then, Horsetail, if someone else edited the pics to be something else? What he said he is undisputedly legit; if anything, it's more likely that Sakurai is trolling us for hype than someone being a ****

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom