• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Wait, who are you talking about? I don't remember Ghirahim being a fish reptile...

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ Kuma
I'm not a closet anything. Instead, I am a cabinet dweller. :smirk:
At E3, I only expect a trailer from the 3DS version. Since Sakurai's worked with the 3DS before.
This kinda sorta makes sense. Like, I actually really want this to be true. I'm shocked I haven't heard this theory before. o.O
Nintendo's E3 conference will be on June 5th at 9:00 PST.
18 days, 22 hours, 45 minutes, and 5 seconds to go folks! (as of this post!)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Whoa whoa whoa. Hold it there! Let's keep this game rated teen.
Well you want dumb supposedly realistic features=??? There you go. Also, characters now have mood swings. Oh, and Marth cries more than you eat! ;)
Add that feature where in you get damaged, your clothes get slightly torn up
Almost done, actually. It would be funny if that was in the game. It'd be like DBZ mode! (except hopefully no nudity!) :laugh:
Wait, who are you talking about? I don't remember Ghirahim being a fish reptile...
He murdered many Zoras, stole their skin pigments and DNA, and combined it with their own... according to my unofficial theory I just made up 35 seconds ago. :shades:

D

Deleted member

I NOW KNOW THE SECRET TO WHY MEWTWO WASN'T IN BRAWL!!!

He couldn't break free. :troll:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
The one that made me laugh was Sakurai's face.... No, seriously.
Well yeah I was talking about what you posted. XD

Your obsession with fish reptile humanoid creatures with a generic personality... ;)
Generic personality? Fool, you're a fan of Ridley and K. Rool. You should know generic. :awesome:

He murdered many Zoras, stole their skin pigments and DNA, and combined it with their own... according to my unofficial theory I just made up 35 seconds ago. :shades:
Zora's have white skin, not grey. :p

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ Golden
You ****!!! I TOLD YOU TO NEVER USE A FRIGGEN MASTER BALL BECAUSE THE BALLS ARE INERT!!!
I actually think that we'll most likely be getting a G5 rep and that's it for Pokemon newcomers.
AND Mewtwo returning. :bee:

@ Holder
"Generic" is defined by only having a major role in one game in terms of evil with an extra e. ;)

Also, Zora's have changed skin colors more than you have changed tampons today. :grin:

Edit: This thread needs more... RANDOM!!!

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Dudes, there is NOT going to be a trailer. At all. I'm serious, there is no feasible reason at all to expect one. It sucks, I know. But I need to kill your expectations now lest you hang yourselves when they passively mention it for a few seconds.

And generic is defined by generic. D:< You also have NO idea how many times I have changed my tampons John, don't pretend you do.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Meah, I wouldn't count on a trailer, but I ain't betting on one... unless it's a CGI one that's been planned for a while. It took only 2 months to make the CGI trailer/opening for Melee, along with a lot of the "Special Move" for Melee.

Melee was a lot further in development (it was probably about 70% complete), but a CGI/teaser trailer is never out of the question.

Heck, a large amount of the Brawl debut trailer was in CGI. Very little of it was actual "gameplay." Maybe like 10 seconds at the most.

The 2nd trailer is where we saw a lot of Brawl's "gameplay" in an early form (which appeared to simply be a revamped Melee on the Havok engine).

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ GoldenYuiitusin
I would not mind that. Especially if Pichu was the ultimate high risk-high reward character I wanted it to become. :)

Although one could argue Brawl Pikachu is merely an upgraded, or rather "evolved" Pichu from Melee. ;)

Sadly (well, actually it was necessary), Smash 64 Pikachu was shot by Sakurai shortly before Melee came out, and replaced by the "real Pikachu," which escaped pre-Melee. :ohwell:

Smash 64 Pikachu somehow survived these bullet wounds, and put itself in a suit with wings, a cape, a sword, and a helmet in Brawl. /CONSPIRACY!!! :rotfl:

Edit: I wonder when the "real" Pikachu will return. I kinda liked it. :shades:

D

Deleted member

Super Smash Bros. 4 Forgotten Fighters.
Featuring the return of Mewtwo, Roy, Dr. Mario, and Pichu! :troll:

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Your obsession with over-sized reptiles...

[COLLAPSE="Rainbows"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Edit: berserker01 that seriously made me lawl. XD
Glad Ghirahim vomits rainbows. Would like him in Smash for how crazy his personality is.

On Zorark: His illusion could work in that he just copies a character and then can do a big strike as he changes back. He might also be able to copy the standard move of that character (although weaker). Basically, you could surprise others when you change back.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ golden
All of the characters who are uber popular are cut and replaced.
Instead of Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Wario, and Yoshi, we get Super Mario RPG 2.5-ish D Mario, Baby Luigi, Paulina, Baby Bowser, Wario Land Wario Mona, and Petey Piranha.
Instead of Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong, we get Donkey Kong Jr. and Chunky Kong.
Instead of Link, Toon Link, Zelda, Sheik, and Ganondorf, we get Orca, Ralph, Malon, Cremia, and Aghahim.
:troll:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Who's missingno :I ?
Funny story on that. IIRC, there was going to be a Cubone > Marowak > Kangaskhan evolution that was scrapped for some reason (or possibly an option between Marowak and Kangaskhan). This would've move Kangaskhan into a different place in the pokedex order. This is what might've created Missingno.

On Zorark: His illusion could work in that he just copies a character and then can do a big strike as he changes back. He might also be able to copy the standard move of that character (although weaker). Basically, you could surprise others when you change back.
Tri-Hy and I were discussing something like this. The big problem is that Illusion provides nothing of actual substance. In other words, it's like a hologram. Your idea is much better suited for Ditto.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Tri-Hy and I were discussing something like this. The big problem is that Illusion provides nothing of actual substance. In other words, it's like a hologram. Your idea is much better suited for Ditto.
Another idea:

What if Illusion was a special move that created a CPU copy of Zoroark? The CPU wouldn't do anything, doesn't edgeguard (can grab the edge at the same time as it), does no damage. Disappears when you attack it. etc.

Kind of like a lesser version of the Ice Climbers. For fake outs.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Meh, I still feel like there just isn't so much time. And Sakurai seems to be spending most of his time posting pictures of his cat on twitter as if nothing interesting is going on in his life.

I would love to be wrong though, god a trailer would slap a smile on my face for some time after.

@Smashchu, you are good in my book then. :D

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Meh, I still feel like there just isn't so much time. And Sakurai seems to be spending most of his time posting pictures of his cat on twitter as if nothing interesting is going on in his life.
Time is a funny thing. Besides, Sakurai probably wouldn't be involved in making such a trailer, except say character suggestions.

Also, Sakurai always posts pictures of his cat everywhere, even when he worked 100 hours every 6 days on Melee.
I would love to be wrong though, god a trailer would slap a smile on my face for some time after.
If we get a trailer at E3 2012, I expect something small and simple.

If anything, I would think a speech by Sakurai, Iwata, or Reggie. Maybe they'll show some concept art on Smash Wii U/3DS, like what was done with Skyward Sword in 2010.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Also, Sakurai always posts pictures of his cat everywhere, even when he worked 100 hours every 6 days on Melee.
This makes me worried. :laugh:

If anything, I would think a speech by Sakurai, Iwata, or Reggie. Maybe they'll show some concept art on Smash Wii U/3DS, like what was done with Skyward Sword in 2010.
I'd like concept art of the Mario, Link, Kirby (lawl), and Pikachi, and then one newcomer please. If we are to get that much, you might as well give us a bone to nibble, Sakurai. PLEASE I AM YOUR FAITHFUL DOG!

I mean, I've been well behaved, I deserve this. T_T

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
All hail thy kitty!!!
I'd like concept art of the Mario, Link, Kirby (lawl), and Pikachi, and then one newcomer please.
Yeah, I'd like more veterans. Maybe like all the original 8 and a few more starter characters. I say save the newcomers for later. However, revealing 1 newcomer is a brilliant idea.
If we are to get that much, you might as well give us a bone to nibble, Sakurai. PLEASE I AM YOUR FAITHFUL DOG!

I mean, I've been well behaved, I deserve this. T_T
Allow me to quote you to properly respond to this... ;)

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Hahaha I hate you for making me laugh with that. But because I don't know how to express anger very well, I'll just stick with making you feel uncomfortable.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Nothing makes me feel uncomfortable.

To quote Bruce Banner
from the Avengers
: My secret? I'm always angry" comfortable. :bee:

@ Smooth
Everyone needs a restraining order put on Ghirahim.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Interesting thing I just found.

M. Bison (Or Vega, if you will) is based on Yasunori Kato

Warheart_666

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xX_Pinkie_Pie_Xx
Been reading some posts about Pokemon choices for SSB4 and I want to say my honest opinion on this.

I'll begin with Zoroark:
I've never played any 5th Gen Pokemon games, so I don't know very much about him. When I look at his design (how he looks like), I think he looks kinda cool. I think he also has a extremely small chance to even replace Wolf (though I'm not 100% sure and I still probably want to keep Wolf) because both of them looks like villains and Zoroark could almost play like Wolf, but without Blaster and Reflector of course.
But after reading more about Zoroark and his ability Illusion, I'm a little skeptical. I'm not sure how Illusion could exactly work in SSB and I'm not a big fan of gimmicky characters (like Pokemon Trainer or Olimar).
I'm not saying that he shouldn't be in SSB, but compared with other Pokemon out there, how popular is he? I personally think that Mewtwo is overall a better choice just because he's just more memorable than what Zoroark will ever be. And if Zoroark can't have his ability, he loses a lot of his character... so I don't know...

Meowth:
I kinda like this Pokemon and I'm not sure why LOL, maybe because of his appearance or that he could be a funny partner for Jigglypuff.
I want to know a little more about him, I want to know how he could be a possible SSB fighter, how can fit in and why is he a popular candidate? If I can get some answers, I might support him even more :)
But right now, I kinda like this guy (even though the anime is horrible)

My conclusion
Some of you guys might already know what I'm currently supporting: Metagross
And here are my reasons and thoughts why I support him:

When I compare Melee and Brawl, I see that they've followed the same path, kept the same playstyle or whatever I should call this. Pikachu and Jigglypuff in all games and most notably, the difference between Mewtwo and Lucario. What's unique about Lucario is because of his Aura and that's pretty much about it. And if Zoroark will be added, will he follow the same path as what Mewtwo and Lucario, or will he take a different one? This is exactly why I prefer Metagross because the choice will be a lot easier. He's a heavyweight fighter (not too big) and he's got four legs and that's already good factors for experimenting.

Many may think that Metagross isn't popular, but he actually is in Pokemon games, he's actually one of the most used Pokemon. OK I admit, he's definitely not as popular as Pikachu, Mewtwo, Lucario, other legendaries or some other Pokemon (he also rivals with Tyranitar) but like I said above, he's got more stuff to play around with.

So my question is, why can't we choose a different path, instead of sticking with the same, and extend the boundaries even more?
For me, it really doesn't matter what Pokemon there will be, I just want to see a mix of classic and new playstyles and when I mean new, I mean something completely different than what I've seen so far. And since I don't like gimmicky characters, I want the characters to be solid rather than having a completely random playstyle.

So, what I'm gonna support?
Mewtwo
Metagross
Meowth

(the 3 M's lol)

those are my mains and I think I've told my reasons. I should also mention Zoroark for his cool design, but for me, he just ain't as convincing (and to some extent, interesting) as the other 3 above. Deoxys is also a good candidate, but I rather want to see him in SSB5 because I want Mewtwo to return...

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Meowth never had a chance. No requests, pretty sure he has a hate base due the anime, not really notable outside it either, mostly sits around in the anime as well (never really fights). "Waits for Arcadenik to rage or use his opinion excuse again"
If Meowth has NO requests, there wouldn't be any YouTube videos describing Meowth's movesets. There wouldn't be any fan-made rosters with Meowth as a character on Google Images. Meowth wouldn't have gotten 8 votes on the Melee poll - the same amount of votes that Zelda, Sheik, and Young Link got... and more than what Falco (7) and Ice Climbers (4) got. And do you really need to say Meowth never fights as a reason why Meowth shouldn't be in Smash? This is Pokemon, you know? The game where all Pokemon fight? This isn't some peaceful game series like Animal Crossing. Of course Meowth fights... it's got Fury Swipes, Pay Day, Bite, Faint Attack, Iron Tail, etc. And besides, R.O.B. made that "but he cannot fight!" argument invalid when R.O.B. got in Brawl.

Pikachu is not notable outside the anime and the countless promotions. Jigglypuff is not notable outside the anime and the Smash Bros. games. Pichu is not notable outside the anime and the countless promotions. The only notable ones are the starters and the Legendaries in the games. So, pray tell, why is being not notable outside the anime a bad thing for Meowth again?

I just looked up Meowth's Party, turns out it's an old ending theme to the Pokemon anime. But a music video was done, and a few people guessed because it used/looked liked it used Gamecube graphics that it would be a game. It was never shown in the US.

Tough to cancel a game that was never planned or even in development. :troll:
So, why did Sakurai put in a trophy from Meowth's Party in Melee? Meowth is clearly holding the same red-and-white guitar from Meowth's Party and the trophy description talks about Meowth's dream (the dream being Meowth's Party). This was a Gamecube demo to showcase the Gamecube graphics. This wasn't just something for the anime.

There's also that Meowth wasn't a Pokeball Pokemon in Melee... why did Sakurai cut Meowth from the Pokeball roster? Out of all the original Smash 64 Pokemon that were cut from Melee, why was Meowth the only one who came back? Perhaps it was because Meowth was heavily requested for Brawl. I mean, the Brawl Dojo said Meowth "is considered a major Pokemon" and Meowth's Brawl trophy reads "it's one of the most famous Pokemon..." That tells me Sakurai acknowledges how important Meowth is to the Pokemon series overall.

I think Mewtwo is a near sure bet to return. Still being promoted and is probably the most wanted newcomer.

As for a 5th/6th gen Pokemon newcomer, I'd say the chances of Sakurai adding one in are much greater than during the 2nd gen. The mascot of the 2nd gen was a baby Pokemon, not someone Sakurai wants to waste his spot on, so the only reason why Pichu got in was because he was a quick clone. 5th gen (assuming it gets a rep) already has a couple of possibilities. Zoroark, who is the mascot of the 5th gen, is the most likely 5th gen rep right now to be picked by the Pokemon Company, but I could also see Meloetta getting in if it becomes heavily promoted, prominent in the second season of the anime, and Sakurai takes note of their transformation (remember he does like the idea of transformations). Genesect could also be a possibility if it becomes considerably a more popular request than Zoroark and if he is heavily promoted. Unfortunately, Victini never had a chance and has nothing going for it (still bummed out about even supporting him in the first place).

Now between 5th/6th gen and Mewtwo, I'd say the former is more likely if only one of them could get in, but I think we'll get both along with keeping Brawl's Pokemon roster.

As for Meowth having a chance, I feel now is not his time. Maybe SSB5 if the roster isn't refreshed?
I think I read somewhere that Sakurai considered adding 2nd gen Pokemon Trainer in Melee but couldn't figure out how to get the idea to work so he opted for Pichu instead. Of course when Brawl came around, he used the 1st gen Pokemon Trainer instead... probably because 1st gen became relevant again due to FireRed/LeafGreen.

Keping the same old Pokemon roster from Brawl while adding only one new Pokemon plus one old Pokemon from Melee? Boring. I want more than one never-before-playable-in-Smash Pokemon. Why are people too conservative when it comes to revolving-door series like Pokemon and Fire Emblem? The main cast changes in every game.

Always the same thing... "Maybe in SSB#" Meowth is not in Smash 64. Maybe in SSB2. Meowth is not in Melee. Maybe in SSB3. Meowth is not in Brawl. Maybe in SSB4.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Lmao.

Poor Link. He really needs to get a restraining order on this androgynous fruitbasket.

Smooth Criminal
Not that there's anything WRONG with being an androgynous fruitbasket! Also, Amon. Awesome. And here I thought I was the only Avatar fanboy in this thread!

And as far as Mr. Warheart goes, I kind of like the sound of his logic. "I like a Pokemon so that Pokemon should get in."

Omastar for Smash 4!

:phone:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Not that there's anything WRONG with being an androgynous fruitbasket! Also, Amon. Awesome. And here I thought I was the only Avatar fanboy in this thread!

And as far as Mr. Warheart goes, I kind of like the sound of his logic. "I like a Pokemon so that Pokemon should get in."

Omastar for Smash 4!

Seviper for Smash 4! :awesome: What? I used to play Sapphire and Seviper was one of my strongest Pokemon. It was also the first time I trained a Pokemon I knew wouldn't evolve no matter how much I train it. I usually train a Pokemon till it evolves and then I forget about that Pokemon because I was trying to fill up my Pokedex.

Avatar? Are we talking about the blue furry-like aliens or The Last Airbender?

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Seviper for Smash 4! :awesome: What? I used to play Sapphire and Seviper was one of my strongest Pokemon. It was also the first time I trained a Pokemon I knew wouldn't evolve no matter how much I train it. I usually train a Pokemon till it evolves and then I forget about that Pokemon because I was trying to fill up my Pokedex.

Avatar? Are we talking about the blue furry-like aliens or The Last Airbender?
The good one. If ANYONE is a fanboy of "Fern Gully In Space", I feel incredibly bad for them.

Also, Seviper eh? You'll enjoy this then.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
On Pokemon likelyhood, theres a few things, excluding Jigglypuff and Pikachu, that are what you would call "Keys" towards their appearence. I observed these keys by all the characters that have been seen via Melee and Brawl.

1). Huge Movie Appearence
Mewtwo has a very popular movie, being the first Movie. He also appeared in a special Japanese-only movie as well. Lucario's movie, as well, was popular, and he, as seen, was one of the big characters of the Movie. It also dates near SSBB's release. Pichu has had many short-movies, and played a role in a few other movies as well. In Pokemon 2000, the Pichu brothers played a role in the Pkmn Short that played in the beggining.

2). Popularity.
Let's be realistic; out of all the characters, Pikachu is far superior to any Pokemon via Popularity, not Mewtwo. Just wanted to clarify that. If you take a test towards who's known the most, that'd prove it.
On the subject, Mewtwo is more popular than all of the Pokemon. Tight on his heels is his "rival" Lucario. Pokemon Trainer, AKA Red, really his popularity is obvious as the hero in FireRed and LeafGreen (Red and Blue). His Pokemon, Charizard, makes him even more popular. But in that being said, it's the Pokemon used by the trainer that makes his popularity via SSB better. So, if he had Scizor, Hitmontop, and Blaziken, he'd be the face of eyes, so to speak. In short; The SSB community is more focused on the popularity than the Pokemon community. I know this because they chose Ivysaur over Bulbasaur and Venasaur.

3). Revelence.
This is debatable. Deoxys, Blaziken, and Breloom were popular choices, however Lucario smashed his way into the game with ease as the new guy. However, with Red's introduction, it's hard to look at this "Key" seriously. G&W and Ice Climbers also denies the proof that "The new guy comes first". However, it's still obvious that Lucario made it in, and he wasn't even out as long as the Pkmn said above. Perhaps Relevence and Popularity have a strong connection via the choice of character for the Pokemon series.
~~

That's just how I look at it. I noticed such and so for the Pokemon characters of Brawl and Melee. So, let's label their stregnths via being able to return:

VIP: Pikachu and Jigglypuff
Best: Lucario and Mewtwo (Was PLANNED for SSBB, so obviously, Mewtwo has a strong chance of returning).
Alright: Pkmn Trainer
Low: Pichu

To be honest, this is opinion rather fact, but that's the way I see it. I'm still studying the "Keys" for a Pokemon character's chances. So, the top can be wrong completely, but it still has points that ARE noticed with every Pkmn character.

Also, is anyone going to get Pkmn Black2 and/or White2? I am. That Anime shortclip has forced me to (And me being a PokeFan forces me to buy it, so I'll buy BOTH of them :o).

EDIT: By the way, did anyone find that Brawl-Lucario picture I asked for yesterday? If you have it, can you link me it via message box? Thanks.

Warheart_666

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xX_Pinkie_Pie_Xx
@asage94
finally a good post! (I was getting tired of so much negativity from others...)

1). Huge Movie Appearence
this was unfortunate to hear, but I have to agree that this is true...
this explains pretty much why the suggested Pokemon are Meowth, Zoroark, Victini etc.

2). Popularity.
Makes most sense, that's why I sometimes have such a hard time to just accept this...
There are so many people with different opinions, but there will always be Pokemon that are more popular than others, and if the dev's don't add the most popular ones, people would rage...

3). Revelence.
My favorite from these 3 factors because I think this should get a little more attention than popularity.
Let's take Jigglypuff as an example:
Is she the most popular Pokemon? Maybe not...
Does she fit in the world of SSB? I don't know, but I guess she does... but why?
Sakurai apparently saw something special about Jigglypuff that the others could not see.

If there was a poll or something, then things would become more interesting...

I don't know what you guys think, but I have a feeling that creativity is somewhat missing when it comes to Pokemon. Or am I completely wrong?

If Sakurai can surprise us with some unpredictable characters, I would probably smile :p

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Hoots. Don't be mad. He's just a new guy. Take it easy.
Who's mad?! Pretty par for the course if you ask me.

As far as new Pokemon go, I would say the only ones that stand a chance are the gen5 mascots being added and Mewtwo returning. Nothing else has the significance over other possible candidates to actually make it into the game.

Although I STILL wish Omastar stood a chance... :(

D

Deleted member

Keping the same old Pokemon roster from Brawl while adding only one new Pokemon plus one old Pokemon from Melee? Boring. I want more than one never-before-playable-in-Smash Pokemon. Why are people too conservative when it comes to revolving-door series like Pokemon and Fire Emblem? The main cast changes in every game.

Always the same thing... "Maybe in SSB#" Meowth is not in Smash 64. Maybe in SSB2. Meowth is not in Melee. Maybe in SSB3. Meowth is not in Brawl. Maybe in SSB4.
- I don't see why eight Pokemon characters, one new (Zoroark/Meloetta/3rd Gen/6th Gen) and one returning from Melee, is "boring". That's a lot of characters for a franchise and 95% of people would be satisfied with that outcome.

As for Meowth, if Meowth is going to have much of a chance, he's going have to hope Mewtwo return and Lucario does not get cut. Otherwise, people are going to keep asking for the cut Pokemon character to return.

Smash 4: Mewtwo Returns due to heavy demand, Pokemon Newcomer gets in, Lucario is cut.
Smash 5: Lucario Returns due to heavy demand, Pokemon Newcomer #2 gets in, Pokemon Newcomer gets cut.

Under that situation, Meowth is going to keep getting buried alive.

Whereas if Mewtwo and Lucario is added in Smash 4 with a Pokemon newcomer, Smash 5 may finally see a revival in Meowth's fan base in SSB4 since he does not have to worry about a cut Pokemon and I think there's a good chance Smash 5 may be his chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom