• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
That's exactly what I've been thinking. I literally have been writing out what happened in my dream on Microsoft Word to organize it before I forget it. I have literally only shared a portion of what I saw. Seriously, the graphics in my dream would most likely make you crap your pants. Also, the epic beard I had in my dream! :awesome:
If there is still time, post the roster you saw in the betting thing. You could be a psychic type human. :awesome:

Edit: Groose and Ghirahim are forgettable. Next characters. :cool:

Your punishment.

And everyone's punishment. Ghirahim booty shake punishment for anyone who speaks his name in vain.

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
that's exactly what i've been thinking. I literally have been writing out what happened in my dream on microsoft word to organize it before i forget it. I have literally only shared a portion of what i saw. Seriously, the graphics in my dream would most likely make you crap your pants. Also, the epic beard i had in my dream! :awesome:

Edit: Groose and ghirahim are forgettable. Next characters. :cool:
A PORTION ONLYcaps?!
WHOSE BEARD WAS IT????
WHAT PANT???

Didn't they say waluigi was too "scary" too have an important role?or something like that.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ pants
I was talking about MY BEARD in the dream! I had a super Brian Wilson-esk beard.

@ Holder
I already did.
-I saw everyone from Brawl in the game at some point except for Samus (in her suit), Jigglypuff, Falco, Mr. Game and Watch, Diddy Kong, and R.O.B. I was pretty certain in the dream (as was most people) that those characters would be in the game.

-Mewtwo and Roy both returned, with mostly new move sets and moves.

-As for newcomers, I saw King. K Rool, Dixie Kong, Ridley, Krom, and Mega Man.

-2 characters from active-ish series, and 1 somewhat obscure character most smash bros. fans wouldn't recognize were also shown as newcomers.

-Samurai Goroh was also shown to be in the game in some capacity. He looked like he was either an assist trophy character again, a boss, or a playable character. I had (in the dream) a gut feeling he wouldn't be playable initially and would be a boss, but later would be made a playable character at a later date.

-There was some rumor about a new Pokémon being playable. Gen V vs. Gen VI debate started happening then, as Gen VI was finally revealed. Zoroark support had gone up noticeably, and the Gen V debate was Zoroark (the clear #1), Genesect (the #2 not too far behind), and Victini (slowly fading into obscurity). The most popular new Gen VI Pokémon was anamorphic, just like Zoroark, which made most people feel that either Zoroark or this new Gen VI Pokémon would get in. I liked Zoroark more when it came to this, and I also felt Zoroark was more likely in the dream.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I had a dream about Animal Crossing and stuff happened and there was something really funny but I forget.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I had a dream about Animal Crossing and stuff happened and there was something really funny but I forget.
Sounds like my dreams, hell that is how most people dream. People aren't supposed to be able to remember huge elaborate dreams, John is a freak.

@Metal that might be the funniest gif I have ever seen. I did tell you that the last time wasn't the only time you guys will being see it, and with that reaction, it will surely return again.

And thanks for the childhood nostalgia wave Mach. .____. I think I have those books lying around somewhere..

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Sounds like my dreams, hell that is how most people dream. People aren't supposed to be able to remember huge elaborate dreams, John is a freak.
HAHA, the creative part of my brain is more active, because I am left-handed and to make up for lack of activity in other parts of my brain due to brain damage when I was born (my mother's umbilical cord was literally crushing my head).

Plus, I woke up at multiple parts of the dream! I had to pee a lot! :laugh:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Oasis can't remember any dreams, for all of them are too weak enough to make an impression to him.

And I still keep the chainsaws for nightmare attacks (And STUPID LOGOS)

Anyway, I got back playing Starfy 3 after month's hiatus. Now at 7nth World. Wario makes a quest appearance in 8th World of that game.

And Holder, just call me just Horsetail... can't even recognize who you're talking to.
Or just call me Garet!

I must be very bored.

:phone:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
My brain has always been in perfect functioning condition, thus why my opinions are so Strong and never wrong.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
My brain's full of rosies. They make me act more cuter than an average boy would. A definite chick magnet.

Oh, and my brain's addicted to crossovers and can animate animation sequences inside my mind with just listening the music and using the imagination for a while...

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Haha it must be the brain damage because I'm left handed and I wake up going "Whoa that dream was SO... so... Oh that's right I didn't dream anything." And then my brain goes :troll:

<____< Fiiiine Horsetail. Hmph.. T_T No more fun for Heel..

Man we need to get back on topic. Super Smash.. wait, there wasn't a topic.

Brain: :troll:

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Well, I just like saying the word Mach. Your reaction to Grasshopper was way better.

And yeah, Ghirahim and Aeron will be added with him. :D

My dreams are almost entirely incoherent with little to no meaning. Just a seemingly random combination of elements. I wonder what Freud would say. @_@

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Oh man... Reminding me that SakixAiran is so good...

Also I love when my dreams are memorable. They are such complete nonsense. It's fun to analyze what parts of my day(s) my subconscious has pulled from. Nowadays, I tend to remember dreams by how they made me feel.

I still need to draw Falcon and Mach playing tennis together, with Saki and Isaac in the background, with Saki having mistakenly been given a tennis skirt to wear.
At least my little buddy will be happy.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Fandom speculation's something very fun...

- TrollRidley saying "I was too GOOD for Brawl"

- Dixie's drawn as a human and as she has no pants... XDD

- Impa's terrified by her fat sel--

- Impa X Zelda

or Sheik

- Furries take millions of snapshots of Krystal in different angles.

:awesome:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Hey, guys guys!

Remember the whole thing of people loving FE characters from Melee but never played the games? Instead they created their own personalities (mostly for Yaoi or OOC-stuff) for them?

So let's say some obscure characters make it in. None has idea where they're from, but they look so pretty boy/cute that they must use them and create some wierd personality upon them based on their looks?

Try out Isaac for example.

- Shrinking violet/dumb shy blonde boy who's pretty easy to get sorta "harassed".

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
My dreams are almost entirely incoherent with little to no meaning. Just a seemingly random combination of elements. I wonder what Freud would say. @_@
He would probably say that you desire your mother sexually.

Freud was a creep.

Edit: ...did somebody really just say "ooc?"

SHOUT OUTS TO RPERS! THEY EXIST!

Smooth Criminal

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Hmmm... Just the other day Smooth Criminal was CHIDING someone for assuming dA was only for visual artists, pointing out that writers contribute there as well.

And now he's giving shout outs to role players.

I turned on my Suspicious.

4EverEternity22

Smash Rookie
I literally am ****ing waiting for Wii U Smash Bros. to come out...
On the other hand, I hope I get a chance to meet all of you soon! Im new here, you can call me 4Ever.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Smooth Panda Guy: OOC's Fanfic term, too.

Oasis: Isaac to the court instead if Falcon, for sake of Camelot and their Mario Tennis-series!

/ Why Golden Sun-characters haven't yet made any appearance in Mario Tennis-games is beyond me.

Holder: Waiting for reactions? What. I just blurted that up for laughs... or make paint something on my "profile character". Seems like it wasn't a good idea.

4Ever: Nice to meet ya, your name goes well with Sm4sh.

Sm4sh Bros FourEver!

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I still think having the characters fighting on the back of Gimle would be a phenomenol atmosphere. Maybe having him go over some of the various kingdoms like Iris and Perezia. In the background gateways will be opening up dropping the dark soldiers across the land, or even onto parts of the dragon itself. At points you can have the dragon's head wrap around to where the characters are and launch an attack in similar fashion to the last chapter of Awakening. Just some ideas.
Maybe it's just be easier to make another stage concept then.
Gimle
just sounds like a stage that's too good to pass up anyhow.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Looks like I have more cadets to join my cause. :awesome:

I used to RP as Near from Death Note. XD Ah... the goold ole days.

Edit: Speaking of stages, I think Duck Hunt Dog could provide a decent stage, yes? Much better idea than a character.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
What's good, 4Ever :cool:

Yeah, I can't wait either, this is quite possibly my most anticipated game ever. It'll be a while, but oh well, we still have the DOJO to look forward to, right?

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Gourmet Guy is totally his own class: he's a fatweight

The only way you can even make hurt him is to give a slice of cake.

Heavyweights have nothing on that swag. Gourmet Guy for Sm4sh. :awesome:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I have never RP'd because I am Satisfied with my Strongself. Why would I want to pretend to be someone else.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
It isn't pretending to be someone else, it is just something fun to write for fans of the characters, fantasy, and writing in general. It isn't like people who write stories aren't satisfied with themselves. :p

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
@Holder- A Duck Hunt stage would be badass

I suggested a while back that Duck Hunt Dog could be like a joke/red herring sort of AT where he laughs at you upon summoning him (basically a troll AT)

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I exceed very well though with incharacterising remarkably well most of the characters I know in my fanfics.

And finally something I can agree on with Heel: Duck Hunt Dog would indeed do much better job as a stage.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I think the entirety of what makes Duck Hunt DUCK HUNT could be done with an AT instead of a full-blown stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom