• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
John's dream reminds me of a dream where Lip, Demille, Palutena and (crazily enough) Pittoo, were revealed playable in Sm4sh Dojo... :sad:

Seeing Lip being playable made me damn happy... it gave a glimpse of feeling of what I call total bliss?

:phone:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Was Ganondorf still a clone?
He had redesigned specials with original frames. His up B, down B, and neutral B were all new. His forward B also had a lot of significant changes. All I really saw of Ganondorf in the game was that. They only showed him in a "boss fight" in 1 of the 2 Adventure Modes when the user-controlled player kicked his butt as Link showing off the new Wii U controls. Of course, the person was a n00b, and beat him on the easiest difficulty, and made a joke about how easy the game is on the easiest difficulty! :laugh:

Also, I think there may have been a 3rd unlockable Adventure Mode when you connect the Wii U and 3DS Smash game, possibly when you beat both, or possibly as DLC.
John's dream reminds me of a dream where Lip, Demille, Palutena and (crazily enough) Pittoo, were revealed playable in Sm4sh Dojo... :sad:

Seeing Lip being playable made me damn happy... it gave a glimpse of feeling of what I call total bliss?
My dream was ridiculously deep. Plus, I got to play it.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
We always do wishlists for characters, so why don't we take that a step further and make wishlists for the game in general?

I'll start off with mine:

- Board the Platforms, Race to the Finish and Snag the Trophies are all brought back
- Unique Target Tests like in Melee
- For the game to be just a little faster (doesn't have to be Melee fast, just a little less floaty)
- No cuts/Mewtwo and Roy brought back/Samurai Goroh, Ridley, Palutena, Dixie Kong, K. Rool, Little Mac, Saki and a few others
- Revamped veterans (Wolf, Ganondorf, etc)
- Custom music option
- Two different Final Smashes for each character
- Patches
- 64 and Melee stages remade in HD
- A MUUUUUUCH better Adventure Mode with Nintendo-themed stages, enemies and side quests
- An intro/opening FMV as epic as Melee's intro
- Better Events
- No more ****ing stages like Hanenbow and Mario Bros.
- Better Trophies
- Better online modes (less lag, voice chat, private leaderboards maybe, etc.)
- A new Sonic stage (Sega has made me almost sick of Green Hill Zone)

@Grimmz- That news is old lol thanks anyway tho

D

Deleted member

There you go for first model

Then,the wii prototype

Also horsetail,i was talking about this design:
[COLLAPSE="Design"]
[/COLLAPSE]

You said it looked like kratos and not pit,you probably looked the wrong one.
I already talked about the Wii prototype, and how it was being made by Factor 5, not Sakurai, and it was without Nintendo's permission.

And by what the page says of the other one, it says 2010. Which means it wasn't before Brawl, which means Pit wasn't used as advertisement.

But with what I already said about how Sakurai was thinking of a "flying through the skies" game and THEN thought of Pit (again, AFTER Brawl), that should have been common knowledge by now.

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
I also know for a fact that the characters in SSB64 will not get removed

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
I already talked about the Wii prototype, and how it was being made by Factor 5, not Sakurai, and it was without Nintendo's permission.

And by what the page says, it says 2010. Which means it wasn't before Brawl, which means Pit wasn't used as advertisement.

But with what I already said about how Sakurai was thinking of a "flying through the skies" game and THEN thought of Pit (again, AFTER Brawl), that should have been common knowledge by now.
...even the one with brawl's pit was made by factor 5?Didn't know that.
And i realized myself,it would have been stupid to advertise with this model in brawl,if the animated model was different.

You know john,i'm hoping you did a premonitory(does that exist in english?) dream. :love:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Eff Mario!!

Also Golden, I forgot to mention, Ganondorf's forward air is the same, but it comes out differently with new frames. The move (a swinging punch) had the same frames as Captain Falcon's knee in Melee (and a bit different in Brawl), but now it comes out differently. It also spikes foes downward at a 45 degree angle now. It had a crap ton of stun.

Overall a lot of the "heavy" and "powerful" characters had a lot more of their moves now spike foes or now do diagonal spikes in my dream of Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS.
Ridley needs to be in Smash as playable, end of story
This is the straight up truth homes! :awesome:

Also, I agree on your last post a few posts up... except Melee and Smash 64 stages should keep their classic graphics. Also, I want the break the target and board the platforms modes for each specific character to be playable by all characters once you beat them all. That would be a kick bootie feature! :shades:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Mostly what Metal suggested, let me elaborate though:

- Characters -

- Buff the crappy characters (Link's so deserving this, for example)

- Expand upon the existing franchises with rest of the important characters

- Introduce more new franchises than in Brawl, maybe 4 to 7, with 5 having playable reps and stage.

-Melee's comboing back and faster speed, eliminate elements which prolongs the battles cheaply (autograbbing ledges, floaty physics, very cheap recoveries, etc)

- No more biased made-up movesets over existing fan-favourite elements (Looking at you Brawl's SakuraiWare Wario and Toon Link)

- Balance the characters!!! Developers shoul test them more without items during making the development.

- Stages -

- Overgimmicked or just plain too spacious, gameplay-changing or too hazardous stages should be never be created for Sm4sh, like Mario Bros, New Pork City, Rumble Falls, Hanenbow (I love it tho) or 75 M.

- Give now 3 stages for each popular franchise.

- Bring more past stages from Melee, 64 and from Brawl. (And in Brawl's case, DON'T PICK THE CRAPPY ONES.)

Rest is what Metal said...

D

Deleted member

...even the one with brawl's pit was made by factor 5?Didn't know that.
And i realized myself,it would have been stupid to advertise with this model in brawl,if the animated model was different.

You know john,i'm hoping you did a premonitory(does that exist in english?) dream. :love:
Check the edit, seeing as you're too slow. :sonic:
I meant to say the OTHER one was made in 2010.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I have those sometimes. In fact, in 6th grade, I had a dream about something that happened last month in my French class. :laugh:
I haven't had a dream of Sm4sh yet, though... :/

D

Deleted member

And by what the page says of the other one, it says 2010. Which means it wasn't before Brawl, which means Pit wasn't used as advertisement.

Here's the edit, in case you get lazy.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ Metal
Shh... ;)
Yeah I get what you mean, and I hope so, too. I got tons of details to tell y'all about it! :cool:
Bowser should get Super Armor.

I mean he is a giant Turtle after all.
Bowser didn't have much more super armor, but he had more range. His up B could go farther vertically, both on the ground and in the air, for example. His down B was boss.[COLLAPSE="Here is what I remember about Bowser:"]-Bowser's up B (on the ground and in the air) covered a bigger range, and his down B could be used like a seismic toss. Like if you used the move and someone was right in front of you with or without a shield, Bowser automatically grabbed them, threw them down (which did an extra 8% damage), and slammed them under his body. Bowser could also grab people until he reached the "peak" of his down B (which was about 50% higher than ever before) However, the move had a lot more pre-lag for the move, and the move lasted longer (but had less after lag). Bowser's forward Smash also broke shields when charged for at least 1/2 a second, although it came out about 1/10th of a second slower.[/COLLAPSE]
Sakurai better be taking notes right now.
I hope. At least consider some ideas of mine, as well as others who post here. :reverse:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I wanna write up how to improve upon Assist Trophies. They deserve more than just being crappy PKMN rip-offs.

Make them summonable like Marvel Vs Capcom did...

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ Horsetail
I actually remember seeing Waluigi, who is still an Assist Trophy in my dream, and he was awesome.

Like Golden always preaches, he could do his swim move mid-air as a "recovery" and attack. However, a totally new feature is that he would automatically grab and smack foes while doing the move until it finishes. Waluigi also would throw baseballs at people, would aim tennis balls and golf balls at people with tennis rackets and golf clubs (various ones that did different amounts of damage; ie: putters, various irons, and various woods), and Waluigi had all kinds of unique punches, kicks, slaps, and stuff. It almost looked as if Waluigi was an original character, and originally planned to be playable for a long period of time.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Why do I keep thinking Horsetail's new avi is Vash from Trigun lol

Seriously though, I'd love to see them do more with ATs this time around

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Why do I keep thinking Horsetail's new avi is Vash from Trigun lol

Seriously though, I'd love to see them do more with ATs this time around
As for your first statement, I keep thinking that everytime too. .__.

As for your second statement, I actually agree with that a lot, one of the best ideas I have heard in this derpy place.

Holder trolls again... but I dun mind. (-=▼=-)
I am not trolling, Mach. I am always serious. Except when I'm joking.

But I wouldn't be suprised if Holder and Bowns became allies... (to go against me lol
I am always looking for new recruits for my Fabulous Horde.

Edit: I don't always play MK7, but when I do, it's as the Honey Queen.

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
Check the edit, seeing as you're too slow. :sonic:
I meant to say the OTHER one was made in 2010.
LOL'd,good one.
and yeah.

I have those sometimes. In fact, in 6th grade, I had a dream about something that happened last month in my French class.
I haven't had a dream of Sm4sh yet, though... :/
This happens to me a lot,but it mostly lasts 5 seconds :glare: and it's useless,i dream about my friend talking to me,throwing his eraser in the air,cool story...

And john,you're dream is so detailed that it actually seems really like a premonitory dream.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Waluigi is so generic and bleh.
Sounds just like Mario to me. Wait, I find him even more boring. Opinions much?

Besides, he only appears in sport and kart games iirc.
Sakurai gives no crap about that. I mean, why would he care? R.O.B. is only playable in spin-offs. Should he have not been added?

The spin-off argument is terrible. Dr. Mario was chosen over Wario as a clone despite being spin-off only. See the problem here? We have spin-off characters in already.

@Metal Overlord: Well, one is a feminine homosexual(possibly), and taking a look at how popular Tingle is... then there's Groose who could
Possibly be the descendant of Ganondorf

So who would be more popular?

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I'm not going to lie, I love Ghirahim to death and he is my favorite, I'd even lick his
sword

But Groose's transformation in Skyward Sword is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen, and his theme is ****ing priceless. I can understand his love.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
And john,you're dream is so detailed that it actually seems really like a premonitory dream.
That's exactly what I've been thinking. I literally have been writing out what happened in my dream on Microsoft Word to organize it before I forget it. I have literally only shared a portion of what I saw. Seriously, the graphics in my dream would most likely make you crap your pants. Also, the epic beard I had in my dream! :awesome:

Edit: Groose and Ghirahim are forgettable. Next characters. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom