• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
In my opinion, you shouldn't have to always DI out of a chaingrab just because they can kill you out of the chaingrab, that's what I want fixed. It's annoying and cheap, also I'll look up the video about the instant grab release thing

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
That fact that people still think Falco's Chaingrab into Dair is death is reason why our average player base is so bad. Sorry but I got to be completely blunt about it.

The fact SDI and DI has been around since 64 and people can't think to apply it to Falco's Dair is beyond silly. I mean come on, GIMR even made a video explaining such a simple but sadly little known fact.

Also to top that off K Prime has made a video on how to break out of grabs almost instantly, so fast to the point we figured out if you do it while Yoshi's still dragging you in with his tongue it freezes the game. If the opponent isn't buffering their throws after their grabs you have no excuse to not be breaking out fast unless you are over 120%.

I hate to be the seen stereotype of competitve but when things like this have constantly been brought up and studied by the Smash Lab it becomes irritating.

Get Better.
And they say Smash is accessible.:troll:

I think I read up a little bit on the grab break thing in Brawl. My response to that is: Why must this be so hard in the first place?

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
In my opinion, you shouldn't have to always DI out of a chaingrab just because they can kill you out of the chaingrab, that's what I want fixed. It's annoying and cheap, also I'll look up the video about the instant grab release thing
Yeah that's a little ridiculous. I still agree with what you said about limiting chaingrabs to a certain percentage, it would really level out gameplay in terms of grabs.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
That song, Ally Riskers, plays on the very last stage before the final boss. Probably my favorite from the game.
Well that's pretty embarrassing considering that's the stage I'm on and yet I didn't remember that DETAIL.

May I call that giant Ruffian that chases you "Rex Seemer?" Totally get a Jurassic Park feel from that part. KING OF ALL RUFFIANS.

...Does Saki's gun turn RED during those last few stages, or is that some weird lighting effect going on. I hope it's actually red.

Anyway, I kind of wish we could have a stage based on that place. Or the naval battle. Or the pretty intro stage.

U3U

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
So in your opinion you shouldn't have to work to lessen the reward of the opponent if they get a succesful punish on you?

This crazy to hear lol. I have to deal with the whole pika/shiek/ICs thing.

@Kuma: Idk, ask the maker of Smash? We just took what he gave us and ran with it.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
And they say Smash is accessible.:troll:

I think I read up a little bit on the grab break thing in Brawl. My response to that is: Why must this be so hard in the first place?
My point exactly, it shouldn't have to be hard, chain grabs should just be gotten rid of or nerf'd where you can't kill out of them or infinite them and especially get 60% off of them.

Also why should we have to work any harder than them?

Chain grabbing with Falco in general doesn't take that much practice.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
So we're trying to nerf the risk-reward system. Okay, I'll respect that opinion for the next game to come but don't complain about what you got now when you have options against it.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
So in your opinion you shouldn't have to work to lessen the reward of the opponent if they get a succesful punish on you?

This crazy to hear lol. I have to deal with the whole pika/shiek/ICs thing.

@Kuma: Idk, ask the maker of Smash? We just took what he gave us and ran with it.
Well, lessening is not as uncommon as you think. Fighting games have damage scaling for combos.

And I know it's just easier to ask him why it was made that way. I can still say though if something is bull**** in design. Oh, and my question was rhetorical, like whenever you ask yourself, "Why me?".

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
I editted my post, read the edit please and also, chain grabbing in general mostly isn't even hard, and honestly should be removed to an extent.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Well that's pretty embarrassing considering that's the stage I'm on and yet I didn't remember that DETAIL.

May I call that giant Ruffian that chases you "Rex Seemer?" Totally get a Jurassic Park feel from that part. KING OF ALL RUFFIANS.

...Does Saki's gun turn RED during those last few stages, or is that some weird lighting effect going on. I hope it's actually red.

Anyway, I kind of wish we could have a stage based on that place. Or the naval battle. Or the pretty intro stage.

U3U
It's kind of low, I almost missed the song myself. Call him whatever you want. ;p;

I'm not sure if it is actually red or if it is just the lighting. Yeah the beach area was nice, but I am still partial to a locale from Sin and Punishment: Star Successor. Those stages rocked.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I editted my post, read the edit please and also, chain grabbing in general mostly isn't even hard, and honestly should be removed to an extent.
Wrong. If Oasis can't do it, it's too hard, and competitive, therefore should be thrown out.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Shorts is autistic and just wants to win to make himself feel like he has a bigger penis. He really just wants to butt**** the fun out of Smash.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Well, lessening is not as uncommon as you think. Fighting games have damage scaling for combos.

And I know it's just easier to ask him why it was made that way. I can still say though if something is bull**** in design. Oh, and my question was rhetorical, like whenever you ask yourself, "Why me?".
Yeah it's a designing issue, I agree with that. I'm just on the fact that the current game out now has options against said problem. It's not some indefinite thing set in stone.

Chain grabbing with Falco in general doesn't take that much practice.
I snipped most of the post since I already responded to it.

Chain grabbing in general isn't hard. I mean I'd expect pressing the Z button and then walking foward shouldn't be hard.

Homie, you're logic is flawed. Anything that is easy and has a skewed risk-reward system is bad.

It makes me believe you think long combos or strings are bad LOL

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Star, I want to bake you a cake, of anger. Where is the results from your poll?
From when it hit one hundred? Probably somewhere among the myriad of other posts I have made. Give me a minute to search for it, or just go to the secret place and look for it in the "big stage thread".

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Shorts is autistic and just wants to win to make himself feel like he has a bigger penis. He really just wants to butt**** the fun out of Smash.
You're gay, and so is your mom. Who I ****ed.

And maids, and Peggy, and and and SO RUDE OF YOU

***** just mad, STAR IS 2ND UGUU.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Yeah it's a designing issue, I agree with that. I'm just on the fact that the current game out now has options against said problem. It's not some indefinite thing set in stone.
Yes indeed. I guess there's not much you can do besides *****ing at the right opportunities.

Please, God, universe, or whatever, please let there be a way for us gaijin to write in complaints and ideas.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I'm guessing Oasis is salty because he can't beat Shorts in Smash or something? LOL
lol no way. Oasis is WAY better than me at Brawl. I just like taking his goats and killing them.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
What ._.

What's your problem with me, all I'm trying to say is you shouldn't have to learn some advanced crap just to get out of an infinite grab/whatever and I want them to fix it.

I'm not saying kill of chain grabs because I can't escape them
I'm saying make them less rewarding so players can have fun instead of getting gimped or grabbed across stage.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
My fingers roll across the controller like lightning to Strike Shorts where it hurts the Smost.

Although this is Brawl we're talking about so I guess they roll more like drunken Sloths.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
lol no way. Oasis is WAY better than me at Brawl. I just like taking his goats and killing them.
LOL

I hate this word. Me and Sensei had a 30 minute long debate in class about the kanji writing for it. When literally the translation is outside countrymen/person. While he was saying forgien countrymen/person. I can't believe he wasted class just to agree with me :glare:

EDIT: Avoiding chaingrabs is pretty fun because the opponent is tunnel visioning for it and it becomes easier to dodge. I have no problem with you, it's your tired agrument.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Looks like there has been a minor update on the Kid Icarus Uprising OVAs. According to the official Japanese Kid Icarus Uprising twitter, they will be uploaded "soon".

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
My fingers roll across the controller like lightning to Strike Shorts where it hurts the Smost.

Although this is Brawl we're talking about so I guess they roll more like drunken Sloths.
Psh. You aren't allowed to talk about drunken Sloths.

Fool.

And where it hurts Zelda an Bowser the most? Anywhere. Especially when I play as them.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
March 24th I'm sure

Also, Falco can grab Lucas easily and avoiding the chaingrab is kinda easy, but I'm still saying it shouldn't be in game.

Also, Marth's infinite is something from what I mean, it needs to be removed and if it isn't then bleh, PK Kids will suck again.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
What ._.

What's your problem with me, all I'm trying to say is you shouldn't have to learn some advanced crap just to get out of an infinite grab/whatever and I want them to fix it.

I'm not saying kill of chain grabs because I can't escape them
I'm saying make them less rewarding so players can have fun instead of getting gimped or grabbed across stage.
Don't worry dude, I support you. I'm not just being the newfag who's on everyone's side. This is a legitimate idea and people arent picking up on it. This isnt just something nooby it's something tons of smashers (even awesome ones) can relate to.

And yes it's march 24th.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Looks like there has been a minor update on the Kid Icarus Uprising OVAs. According to the official Japanese Kid Icarus Uprising twitter, they will be uploaded "soon".
Well there you go. You finally got some information about them. lol

Still placing my chips on Palutena. However, at this point I am excited to work on my stage concept for Uprising. Already have an idea how I want to approach it.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Hey Ibis, would you mind linking me to said video about the chaingrab release, please?

I'd love to try out that Yoshi glitch too. :D

Also... I presume you guys heard about PKMN BW 2? Wonder if SSB4 will be too BW biased.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Still placing my chips on Palutena. However, at this point I am excited to work on my stage concept for Uprising. Already have an idea how I want to approach it.
Same here.... for now. Palutena still has my bet. I wish Medusa did... but women's intuition says otherwise.

Actually, I can't decide. I would be happy with either ladies. I just know the personality Medusa is going to have will be unique. We've seen good magic girl before. I like Snakey mean lady girl persona.

I wonder if Sakurai plans to add a lot more female characters
Smash4 is going to be all about the ladies. Well, we have pretty much five distinct ones to choose from, who all have a good chance at being playable.

Dixie, Krystal, Palutena, Medusa, and Syrup/Mona.

My bets are on the first three, and Mona.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
March 24th I'm sure

Also, Falco can grab Lucas easily and avoiding the chaingrab is kinda easy, but I'm still saying it shouldn't be in game.

Also, Marth's infinite is something from what I mean, it needs to be removed and if it isn't then bleh, PK Kids will suck again.
Oh the 24th? I see. Thanks.

I'm sure after playing Mekos and FAE, lucas isn't easy to grab as any character. Are you spacing your Fairs and PK fires right?

Don't worry dude, I support you. I'm not just being the newfag who's on everyone's side. This is a legitimate idea and people arent picking up on it. This isnt just something nooby it's something tons of smashers (even awesome ones) can relate to.
Tbh, most good smash players get over it or move onto another game. Both are viable options.

There's no problem with weakening chaingrabs for the next game, and if you read some of my previous posts you would have seen that wasn't what I was attacking.

EDIT: @ECHI: YOU'RE BACK! Yeah, I'll get it, give me a second.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
I wonder if Sakurai plans to add a lot more female characters, and yeah I do space them nicely, and I play FAE often, when we do Ditto's we go about 50-50 on who wins, but ditto's are bad.

Hopefully next smash gets rid of infinites in general and we can live infinite free and have fair games.

Never played Mekos, want to though.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Here you are Shorts.

Anyways, on another note. I said I would tally the votes of my poll once it hit the benchmark of about a hundred votes. Well, today my poll hit over that threshold. Keeping my work I have, painfully, organized my list to discover what are the top fifteen most requested new stages and the top ten Brawl stages (sort of).

Returning Brawl stages:
  1. 75% (81) Castle Siege
  2. 68% (74) The Halberd
  3. 66% (72) Yoshi's Island
  4. 64% (70) Skyworld
  5. 64% (70) Luigi's Mansion
  6. 62% (67) Smashville
  7. 62% (67) Distant Planet
  8. 61% (66) Lylat Cruise
  9. 55% (60) Pirate Ship
  10. 54% (59) Port Town: Aero Dive

New stages:
  1. 68% (75) Bowser's Castle - (Super Mario Bros.)
  2. 66% (72) Rainbow Road - (Mario Kart 7)
  3. 62% (67) Skyloft - (Skyward Sword)
  4. 56% (61) Punch Out Ring - (Punch Out)
  5. 53% (58) Gangplank Galleon - (Donkey Kong Country)
  6. 53% (58) WarioWare, Inc. 2 - (WarioWare)
  7. 53% (58) Underworld - (Kid Icarus)
  8. 52% (57) Patch Land - (Kirby's Epic Yarn)
  9. 50% (55) Sunset Shores - (Donkey Kong Country Returns)
  10. 50% (54) New Smashville - (Animal Crossing)
  11. 49% (53) Saturn Valley - (Earthbound)
  12. 49% (53) WuHu Island - (Wii/Pilotwings Series)
  13. 49% (53) Airship - (Super Mario Bros. 3)
  14. 47% (51) N's Castle - (Pokemon Black/White)
  15. 45% (49) Comet Observatory - (Super Mario Galaxy)

[COLLAPSE="Full Listing"]75% (81) Castle Siege
  1. 68% (74) The Halberd
  2. 66% (72) Yoshi's Island
  3. 64% (70) Skyworld
  4. 64% (70) Luigi's Mansion
  5. 62% (67) Smashville
  6. 62% (67) Distant Planet
  7. 61% (66) Lylat Cruise
  8. 55% (60) Pirate Ship
  9. 54% (59) Port Town: Aero Dive
  10. 53% (58) Delfino Plaza
  11. 48% (52) WarioWare, Inc.
  12. 46% (50) Pictochat
  13. 46% (50) The Summit
  14. 44% (48) Norfair
  15. 44% (48) Frigate Orpheon
  16. 42% (46) Spear Pillar
  17. 37% (41) Bridge Of Eldin
  18. 37% (40) Pokemon Stadium II
  19. 37% (40) New Pork City
  20. 31% (34) Mario Circuit
  21. 29% (32) Flat Zone 2
  22. 20% (22) Rumble Falls
  23. 19% (21) Mushroomy Kingdom
  24. 19% (21) 75m
  25. 17% (19) Mario Bros
  26. 17% (19) Hanenbow

1. 68% (75) Bowser's Castle - (Super Mario Bros.)
  2. 66% (72) Rainbow Road - (Mario Kart 7)
  3. 62% (67) Skyloft - (Skyward Sword)
  4. 56% (61) Punch Out Ring - (Punch Out)
  5. 53% (58) Gangplank Galleon - (Donkey Kong Country)
  6. 53% (58) WarioWare, Inc. 2 - (WarioWare)
  7. 53% (58) Underworld - (Kid Icarus)
  8. 52% (57) Patch Land - (Kirby's Epic Yarn)
  9. 50% (55) Sunset Shores - (Donkey Kong Country Returns)
  10. 50% (54) New Smashville - (Animal Crossing)
  11. 49% (53) Saturn Valley - (Earthbound)
  12. 49% (53) WuHu Island - (Wii/Pilotwings Series)
  13. 49% (53) Airship - (Super Mario Bros. 3)
  14. 47% (51) N's Castle - (Pokemon Black/White)
  15. 45% (49) Comet Observatory - (Super Mario Galaxy)
  16. 43% (47) Clock Tower - (Majora's Mask)
  17. 41% (45) Pokemon Stadium III - (Pokemon Stadium)
  18. 39% (43) Venus Lighthouse - (Golden Sun)
  19. 37% (41) Starship Mario - (Super Mario Galaxy 2)
  20. 37% (41) Nintendo - (Nintendo Hardware)
  21. 37% (40) Mt. DeDeDe - (Kirby's Dreamland)
  22. 35% (38) Gaur Plains - (Xenoblade)
  23. 34% (38) Urban Ruins - (Sin and Punishment: Star Successor)
  24. 34% (37) Metal Arena - (Super Smash Bros 64)
  25. 33% (36) Dragon Altar - (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon)
  26. 33% (36) Battle Stage - (PM: TTYD)
  27. 32% (35) Phendrana Drifts - (Metroid Prime)
  28. 32% (35) Diamond City - (WarioWare)
  29. 31% (34) Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy - (Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island)
  30. 30% (33) Ganon's Tower - (Ocarina of Time)
  31. 30% (33) New Mushroom Kingdom (New Super Mario Bros.)
  32. 29% (32) Sauria - (Star Fox Adventures)
  33. 29% (32) Golden Temple - (Donkey Kong Country Returns)
  34. 29% (32) Macbeth - (Star Fox 64 3D)
  35. 28% (31) Submerged Castle - (Pikmin 2)
  36. 28% (31) Game and Watch Gallery - (Game and Watch)
  37. 28% (31) Spirit Train - (Spirit Tracks)
  38. 27% (30) Distortion World - (Pokemon Platinum)
  39. 27% (30) Aeropolis: Zen - (F-Zero GX)
  40. 27% (30) Area 6 - (Star Fox 64 3D)
  41. 27% (30) Fields - (Fire Emblem)
  42. 27% (30) Balloon Land - (Balloon Fighter)
  43. 27% (30) Good Egg Galaxy - (Super Mario Galaxy)
  44. 27% (30) Fire Field - (F-Zero GX)
  45. 27% (30) Hyrule Castle – Interior
  46. 27% (30) Hunters Field - (Duck Hunt)
  47. 26% (29) Rhythm Remix - (Rhythm Heaven)
  48. 26% (29) Waluigi Pinball - (Mario Kart DS)
  49. 25% (28) Cookie Country - (Kirby's Return to Dreamland)
  50. 25% (28) Skytown Elysia - (Metroid Prime 3)
  51. 25% (28) The Glitz Pit - (PM: TTYD)
  52. 25% (27) Red Canyon - (F-Zero)
  53. 24% (26) Akaneia - (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon)
  54. 23% (25) Murasame Castle - (Nazo no Murasame-jō)
  55. 23% (25) Cyber Holosseum - (Custom Robo)
  56. 23% (25) Geothermal Power Plant - (Metroid: Other M)
  57. 23% (25) Cave of the Past - (Earthbound)
  58. 23% (25) Temple of Time - (Ocarina of Time)
  59. 24% (26) Rogueport - (PM: TTYD)
  60. 24% (26) Battle Subway - (Pokemon Black/White)
  61. 23% (25) Frantic Factory - (Donkey Kong 64)
  62. 23% (25) Orange Star Headquarters - (Advance Wars)
  63. 23% (25) The Moon - (Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island)
  64. 23% (25) 25m - (Donkey Kong)
  65. 22% (24) S.S. Anne - (Pokemon Red/Blue)
  66. 22% (24) Mii Plaza - (Wii)
  67. 22% (24) The Arena - (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon)
  68. 22% (24) Stickerbrush - (Donkey Kong Country 2)
  69. 22% (24) S.S. Teacup - (Wario Land)
  70. 22% (24) Jungle Hijinx - (Donkey Kong Country)
  71. 21% (23) Syrup Castle - (Wario Land II)
  72. 20% (22) Rainbow Resort - (Kirby's Adventure)
  73. 20% (22) Ratl Ruins - (Wario Land: Shake It)
  74. 19% (21) Sector Y - (Star Fox 64 3D)
  75. 19% (21) Halcandra - (Kirby's Return to Dreamland)
  76. 19% (21) Pushmo Park - (Pushmo)
  77. 19% (21) Osohe Castle - (Mother 3)
  78. 19% (21) Sealed Grounds - (Skyward Sword)
  79. 19% (21) Death Mountain - (A Link to the Past)
  80. 18% (20) Phaaze - (Metroid Prime 3)
  81. 18% (20) Swapnote - (Swapnote)
  82. 18% (20) Castle Bleck - (Super Paper Mario)
  83. 18% (20) Cosmo Terminal - (F-Zero GX)
  84. 13% (15) Apollo Sanctum - (Golden Sun)
  85. 18% (20) Pallet Town - (Pokemon Red/Blue)
  86. 8% (20) Tallon IV - (Metroid Prime)
  87. 18% (20) Living Room - (Chibi Robo)
  88. 18% (20) Wild West - (Rolling Western)
  89. 18% (20) Dragon Roost Island - (Wind Waker)
  90. 18% (20) Crateria - (Super Metroid)
  91. 17% (19) Magicant - (Earthbound)
  92. 17% (19) Biosphere - (Metroid: Other M)
  93. 17% (19) Tin Tower - (Pokemon Gold/Silver)
  94. 17% (19) Tazmily Village - (Mother 3)
  95. 17% (19) Sanctuary Fortress - (Metroid Prime 2)
  96. 17% (19) Highway - (Mach Rider)
  97. 17% (19) Tourian - (Super Metroid)
  98. 17% (19) Sandship - (Skyward Sword)
  99. 16% (18) Princess Peach's Birthday Cake (Mario Party)
  100. 16% (18) Endless Ocean - (Endless Ocean)
  101. 16% (18) Pufftop Palace - (Legendary Starfy)
  102. 16% (18) Fortuna - (Star Fox Assault)
  103. 16% (18) Baby Bowser's Castle - (Yoshi's Story)
  104. 16% (18) Mario Paint - (Mario Paint)
  105. 16% (18) Palace of Twilight - (Twilight Princess)
  106. 15% (17) Dream World - (Pokemon Black/White)
  107. 15% (17) Realgam Tower - (Pokemon Colosseum)
  108. 15% (17) Castelia City - (Pokemon Black/White)
  109. 14% (16) Yoshi's Cookie - (Yoshi's Cookie)
  110. 14% (16) Bowser's Insides - (Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)
  111. 14% (16) Panel De Pon - (Panel De Pon)
  112. 13% (15) Sand Ocean - (F-Zero)
  113. 13% (15) Dragonspiral Tower - (Pokemon Black/White)
  114. 12% (14) The Flying Kroc - (Donkey Kong Country 2)
  115. 12% (14) Threed - (Earthbound)
  116. 12% (14) Tingle Tower - (Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland)
  117. 12% (14) Hector's Laboratory - (Gyromite)
  118. 12% (14) Gluglug Lagoon - (Legendary Starfy)
  119. 12% (14) Dolphin Park - (Wave Race)
  120. 12% (14) Virtual Boy Wario Land - (Virtual Boy)
  121. 12% (14) Monkey's Favorite Lake - (Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island)
  122. 12% (13) Maple Treeway - (Mario Kart Wii)
  123. 12% (13) Ruins of Alph - (Pokemon Gold/Silver)
  124. 12% (13) Zoness - (Star Fox 64 3D)
  125. 12% (13) Lanayru Desert - (Skyward Sword)
  126. 12% (13) Silence - (F-Zero)
  127. 12% (13) Mario Stadium - (Mario Super Star Sluggers)
  128. 11% (12) Sim City - (Sim City)
  129. 11% (12) Pokefloats II - (Pokemon)
  130. 11% (12) Cloud World - (Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island)
  131. 10% (11) Vine Land (Donkey Kong Jr.)
  132. 10% (11) Faron Woods - (Skyward Sword)
  133. 9% (10) Bowser Jr. Boulevard - (Mario Sports Mix)
  134. 9% (10) Unova Victory Road - (Pokemon Black/White)
  135. 8% (9) Lazulis Castle - (The Last Story)
  136. 8% (9) Kakariko Village - (A Link to the Past)
  137. 7% (8) Skullker Base - (Drill Dozer)
  138. 7% (8) C Island - (Startropics)
  139. 7% (8) Custard Kingdom - (For The Frog The Bell Tolls)
  140. 7% (8) Poobah's Pyramid - (Wario: Master of Disguise)
  141. 6% (7) Tal Tal Mountain - (Link's Awakening)
  142. 6% (7) Ehn'gha - (Eternal Darkness)
  143. 5% (6) Vivosaur Island Park Area - (Fossil Fighters)
  144. 5% (6) SR388 - (Metroid II: Return of Samus)
  145. 4% (5) Cube World - (Cubivore)
  146. 3% (4) Art Style - (Art Style)
  147. 3% (4) Garden - (Mole Mania)
  148. 0% (0) Tarm Ruins - (Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons)

1. 63% (69) Fourside - (Melee)
  2. 60% (65) Fountain of Dreams - (Melee)
  3. 53% (58) Saffron City - (Smash 64)
  4. 51% (56) Mute City - (Melee)
  5. 46% (50) Onett - (Melee)
  6. 44% (48) Hyrule Castle - (Smash 64)
  7. 44% (48) Big Blue - (Melee)
  8. 41% (45) Corneria - (Melee)
  9. 39% (43) Pokefloats - (Melee)
  10. 39% (43) Green Greens - (Melee)
  11. 38% (42) Termina Bay - (Melee)
  12. 36% (39) Temple - (Melee)
  13. 35% (38) Sector Z - (Smash 64)
  14. 34% (37) Kongo Jungle - (Melee)
  15. 33% (36) Yoshi's Story - (Melee)
  16. 32% (35) Brinstar Depths - (Melee)
  17. 32% (35) Peach's Castle - (Melee)
  18. 31% (34) Pokemon Stadium - (Melee)
  19. 29% (32) Jungle Japes - (Melee)
  20. 26% (29) Venom - (Melee)
  21. 26% (29) Brinstar - (Melee)
  22. 24% (26) Planet Zebes - (Smash 64)
  23. 23% (25) Flat Zone (Melee)
  24. 21% (23) Mushroom Kingdom - (Smash 64)
  25. 21% (23) Yoshi's Island - (Melee)
  26. 20% (22) Mushroom Kingdom II - (Melee)
  27. 18% (20) Rainbow Cruise - (Melee)
  28. 17% (19) Icicle Mountain (Melee)
  29. 14% (16) Mushroom Kingdom - (Melee)
[/COLLAPSE]

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I wonder if Sakurai plans to add a lot more female characters
Sakurai mentioned in his reasoning for adding Zero Suit Samus that he added Zero Suit Samus because there was a lack of female characters in Smash Bros. People interpreted this as that he was going to select roster spots specifically for female characters, and add lots of female characters in general. Though he did have Dixie Kong and Toon Zelda planned. I also like how people thought a Mario newcomer was going to be in Brawl, yet Sakurai was planning on Dr. Mario being Mario's fifth character before anyone else. :troll:

Sakurai has been aware of the complaint of a lack of female characters since Melee. Heck, the request for Lip that Sakurai responded to specifically told Sakurai he thought Lip would be a good addition because, "She is a hero, and there is a lack of female character in Smash Bros."

Sakurai's response to this was:
Lip. How many people know who she is? On the topic of Panel de Pon though, I feel it is a true masterpiece. Everyone should play this game if they ever get the chance.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
I know there is a thread on this already, but what do you guys think about impa in sm4sh? Would you rather have her replace sheik, or just have both? Or does impa need to gtfo?

Personally, I think sheik should stay if they use OOT's zelda. Otherwise I think it would make more sense to just put in impa since Sheik is only relevant to OOT.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Here's the video I haven't been able to find the tutorial video sadly.
Ah thanks!

Time's drawing near, do you think the DOJO will be updated on March 29th? Like an official announcement of the project taking off? :O

Speaking of Zelda, I wonder if Toon Link will be replaced for Young Link this time. I personally don't care, but since there aren't any WW style games lately.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Mario imo doesn't need any new characters, the only one I really want is paper mario.

Also why March 29th?

I don't think we'll get Dojo anytime soon, with updates on the game weekly :(

I wish for it, but I think we'll start getting weekly updates possibly in the future next year... what do you guys think?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I still think it's INSANE how high up Clock Tower is. MM3D is nothing but a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom