• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I know there is a thread on this already, but what do you guys think about impa in sm4sh? Would you rather have her replace sheik, or just have both? Or does impa need to gtfo?

Personally, I think sheik should stay if they use OOT's zelda. Otherwise I think it would make more sense to just put in impa since Sheik is only relevant to OOT.
That one...

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Paper mario would be cool, but I'd rather have doctor mario. Paper just seems like he'd be lighter and have paper related moves like paper airplane for his btilt.

@starphoenix good choice :p

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I also found it funny how Zelda was changed to a brunette in Brawl. Its like Sakurai did not like the idea that all of Smash Bros.'s overtly female fighters were blondes. :troll:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
24th? I thought it was the 23rd?

However, at this point I am excited to work on my stage concept for Uprising. Already have an idea how I want to approach it.
"Jealous" :p

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
When do you guys think Dojo will open?

Someone told me probably next year, I'm hoping it gives us weekly updates much sooner though :\

If it opened up sooner I'd be relieved to see how is progress is going, it'd be nice to give him input too.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
But Zelda was brunette in the original LOZ. :O

I personally liked her that way... but does it matter? You could still choose blonde Zelda.

I'd personally love to see a pink-suited, green haired ZSS.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

Shorts places his bet. Also, this pairing would be AMAZING.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I know there is a thread on this already, but what do you guys think about impa in sm4sh? Would you rather have her replace sheik, or just have both? Or does impa need to gtfo?

Personally, I think sheik should stay if they use OOT's zelda. Otherwise I think it would make more sense to just put in impa since Sheik is only relevant to OOT.
NO! NOT AGAIN! NO! NOOOOOOO!

On another note: Paper Mario for Sm4sh. Over Doc. Paper is more unique, and, IMO, would be more fun to play as. Just saiyan. :p

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
It'd be funny if Sheik's new design ended up just as HAPPY-GO-LUCKY as Zelda's, lol.

Can't wait to hear Saki's RUFFIAN CRY when he transforms during his Final Smash. BD

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I also found it funny how Zelda was changed to a brunette in Brawl. Its like Sakurai did not like the idea that all of Smash Bros.'s overtly female fighters were blondes. :troll:
That's like if Marth, Ike and Krom are all playable all they need to do is change Marth's hair color to a lighter shade of blue, and maybe make Krom's more purplish. :troll:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Sephiroth, don't bring that up. Seriously, mom is about to smack you. Impa is NOT something we talk about.

No go run along and play with your brother, something about trolls hating and being ignored? I had two of you for a reason. GO PLAY.

*drinks more*

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Sephiroth, don't bring that up. Seriously, mom is about to smack you. Impa is NOT something we talk about.

No go run along and play with your brother, something about trolls hating and being ignored? I had two of you for a reason. GO PLAY.

*drinks more*
Oh my gosh, mom! Just leave me alone!

*gets smacked*

Ok screw impa..... just pretend I never mentioned it.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
GUYS, FOR THE LAST TIME

I love you all.

No but really, when do you think Sakurai will update the dojo :(
I hope its soon but it'll probably be next year, what do you think?

It'd be neat if he made polls on it and updated us like weekly or at least monthly.

EDIT: I am now a Smash Journeyman like Seph :troll:

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
GUYS, FOR THE LAST TIME

I love you all.

It'd be neat if he made polls on it and updated us like weekly or at least monthly.
People have been tlaking about updates here and there. You payin attention, my friend?

Also, congrats on the journeyman :yeahboi:.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Ghirahim was definitely the best non-Ganon villain in the series, but he did not impress me enough to want him playable (especially for a one-shot character). Also, while I loved Waddle Dee in Return to Dream Land and thought his spear moveset would transition well into Smash Bros., I think Kirby is perfectly fine with the characters the series had in Brawl.

I hope Uprising impresses me on Palutena and Medusa enough that I would want them playable.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
When did they talk about it, all I heard was someone say probably next year earlier. ;__; I mighta completely missed it.

Thanks for the congrats and LOL that face xD

And same here ChronoBound I'm sure it will though.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
When did they talk about it, all I heard was someone say probably next year earlier. ;__; I mighta completely missed it.
just gotta read. You might not read what you wanted to, but they have mentioned a couple things albeit not much different from what you've been reading about "next year"

awesomepic.png

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Next year is gonna be 4evur ;_;

Oh well, beggers can't be choosers, I still want some updates through the year though.

Ganon > Mr. What's his face

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
GUYS, FOR THE LAST TIME

I love you all.

EDIT: I am now a Smash Journeyman like Seph :troll:
I wanna say it won't be until around May of next year. Which is perfect because I'd like to not get into the massive **** storm that is pre-Smash hype in my crucial college years.

THIS.

I would include Ghirahim because of the playstyle opportunities AND because of his FABULOUS personality. I still want him to show up in future games.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Ghirahim is really cool, and his personality is something that I have never seen in Zelda. First villain to really have a decent one.

Still, Midna and Majora are my personal favorite one shot characters.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
BTW, if Shortie's gonna be the mom, I'm gonna be the big, Strong Mexican dad for you two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom