• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Why do so many people who want a solution to random tripping suggest it to be "toggleable"? Lol, what kind of self-masochist would actually ALLOW that **** to be turned on
Well, if you can allow random **** ups in game, don't you think you can make the best troll match ever?

Mewtwo floats. He can trip. You mad, physics?

< My new avatar is awesome.

Mido said:
Why are there so many Links?
YLink said:
Timelines. Timelines everywhere.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
No. Nothing involving Skyrim is funny
What about a Skyrim Job? :troll:

As for the Gen V true mascot, there is no confirmed one whatsoever. It's kind of hard to believe an event only Pokemon is the mascot, anyway. If it's hard to even play as one... seems too much of a stretch and at best a theory. I'd say the Box Legendaries are the most realistic choices. It also depends what the third game's box is. :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
As for the Gen V true mascot, there is no confirmed one whatsoever. It's kind of hard to believe an event only Pokemon is the mascot, anyway. If it's hard to even play as one... seems too much of a stretch and at best a theory. I'd say the Box Legendaries are the most realistic choices. It also depends what the third game's box is. :p
The reason why I believe Victini is because he has so much attention from GF. His appearence is obviously seen to be important. You can't deny that. '~'

haha "U mad, physics?" and "Timelines. Timelines Everywhere" :laugh:

Still waiting on mah Pokemon R/S/E remake
A win within a win? I hope so...
Winception >_>

Yeah, that won't be for awhile, now. With the 3DS now out, I'd expect them to make it either this next Fall or next Spring, not this upcoming one.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Well, if you can allow random **** ups in game, don't you think you can make the best troll match ever?
No, that would be the worst. If you want to troll, play a character in a way that gets the opponent mad. There's no need for the game to do that for you.

Besides, I hate uncontrollable random stuff like tripping because it can get in the way of trying to accomplish something. Now, as an option when I feel like messing around, I have no problem for it. At the very least, provide me the option to leave it on or off.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
No, that would be the worst. If you want to troll, play a character in a way that gets the opponent mad. There's no need for the game to do that for you.

Besides, I hate uncontrollable random stuff like tripping because it can get in the way of trying to accomplish something. Now, as an option when I feel like messing around, I have no problem for it. At the very least, provide me the option to leave it on or off.
It was a joke, Seri-Kuma :glare: Obviously, tripping sucks as is. Just rid it.

I'm doing a (B) moveset of any Pokemon right now. Any suggestions?

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Tripping just is as dumb thing as that ****IN' roulette thing in Parodius. You toggle it on OH MY GOD-slot and you literally go OH MY GOD

because you just lost all your powerups.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I still don't see anything more than possible hints, Asage. Theorycrafting at best.

Anyway, I don't think he did mention anything about Tripping. Not from what I can find.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I don't think it'll go over well or not go over well, but that's just 'cause we don't even know what the game's gonna be like yet

But on paper at least, Smash on the go just sounds awesome

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
3DS for Brawl like gameplay... Wii U for Melee like gameplay. Problem solved.

:phone:

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I'm really liking the possible idea Sakurai talked about where the 3DS version would be more single-player focused while the Wii U version is more multiplayer-focused, that just makes perfect sense to me and gets me hyped up for both of the games

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
I'm really liking the possible idea Sakurai talked about where the 3DS version would be more single-player focused while the Wii U version is more multiplayer-focused, that just makes perfect sense to me and gets me hyped up for both of the games
I guess that makes more sense. And smash on the 3ds does sound awesome but I cant picture it being awesome. I guess if they focus it more on single player then that would be a different story. I'm also all for making the WII U version more like :melee: and making the portable more like :64:. However I dont want another smash turning out like :brawl:.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Except Brawl is fine and fun to play. Period.

Gaaah, I still hate the floaty physics and very hard to combo-thing. It's like I have to always do a single hit after another in slow pace in order to really get my attacks even hit at times.

/Heavy Brawl, Damage Ratio 1.2 = (-=>=-)b/

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Well, I guess we dont have a say in what nintendo wants to do... maybe Sakurai will come through with a *****in attempt at portablizing smash and if he adds multiplay maybe it will come through well. We just might get a decent portable smash, but I don't see it.

Also, has anyone heard the rumor that they are scarapping the WII U's name and going for something else?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Gaaah, I still hate the floaty physics and very hard to combo-thing. It's like I have to always do a single hit after another in slow pace in order to really get my attacks even hit at times.

/Heavy Brawl, Damage Ratio 1.2 = (-=>=-)b/
Gonna try this now.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I wouldn't be surprised if they did change it, since Revolution changed into Wii, Dolphin changed into GameCube, and IIRC, Ultra 64 changed into Nintendo 64

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Also, has anyone heard the rumor that they are scarapping the WII U's name and going for something else?
Yeah, and I hope they change it because it sounds like a Wii+ to me. I'd rather it be named something like Canyon to keep the concept of "deeper and wider".

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Except Brawl is fine and fun to play. Period.

Same here Breadbug.

The problem with some Smash people is they can't like one game without hating the other. I'm a huge Sonic fan. If I were to say to someone else that Sonic 3 was my favorite, I would not immediately go and say "But Sonic 2 is a piece of ****." I like both and they are both fun. But with some Smash players, especially here, it's an all or nothing thing. People can't just say "I like Brawl, but I liked Melee a lot more." Never a crime to like both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom