• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Looks like I don't have to use a picture to scare everyone back on topic.

I have something to say in regards to Pokemon additions. Notice that 1st gen has always received priority over the latest gen in additions. In Melee, Mewtwo was in before Pichu. This is also likely the case in Brawl when it was shown that Pokemon Trainer had his victory file before Lucario, likely indicating that it was placed in before Lucario. Based off this, I would say that it is not out of the realm of possibility that Mewtwo's return were to be emphasized before Zoroark/Victini gets in.

D

Deleted member

I would rather not mention Captain Rainbow's Birdo, please.
Not after you had to find its VIBRATOR....*shudders*

D

Deleted member

Looks like I don't have to use a picture to scare everyone back on topic.

I have something to say in regards to Pokemon additions. Notice that 1st gen has always received priority over the latest gen in additions. In Melee, Mewtwo was in before Pichu. This is also likely the case in Brawl when it was shown that Pokemon Trainer had his victory file before Lucario, likely indicating that it was placed in before Lucario. Based off this, I would say that it is not out of the realm of possibility that Mewtwo's return were to be emphasized before Zoroark/Victini gets in.
Does no one have something to say about this? It's something that could be important to discuss.

@xIblisx: Thoughts on this?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Look this is what I get for not being here telling y'all about Impa, everyone of here being gay about Ghirahim.

:phone:

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Nah, they should recolor Peach's Toad to blue or something while making the playable Toad red

No Toadsworth

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Yeah, it was a joke character in Melee

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm telling ya. Ghirahim is nothing but problems. TLink and YLink can be very different, and I've alrdy proved this.
What do those two sentences have to do with each other.

No offense, but I'd prefer if that subject got dropped now. It pretty much broke a screw on xIblisx.
Hell no, I still haven't gotten my plate. Quit hating on Ghirahim because of his fabulous tongue.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
And then suggesting Tingle and him become the additional Zelda characters while keeping Sheik...? Heterosexual is getting out of style or some ****?

D

Deleted member

Nah, they should recolor Peach's Toad to blue or something while making the playable Toad red

No Toadsworth

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Yeah, it was a joke character in Melee
I say if we are changing the color of the Toad that Peach uses, it should be a Red Toad.

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
I say if we are changing the color of the Toad that Peach uses, it should be a Red Toad.
Mabe blue tho so it will stand out if its red it might blend in to much. Depending on the dress color tho.

I'd like to see Ghirahim get in....So hmmm Zelda,Link ,Toon Link ,Sheik,Impa, And ganondorf...Is that all of them?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Ghirahim is alright but the tongue was unnecessary, but guess it acts to his creepy *** role. That black 'alternate outfit' is only when he gets cool

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
What do those two sentences have to do with each other.
I meant that I'd rather see (yes) both child links than Ghirahim. IDK y, but I got a feeling he's gunna ruin Smash Bros. All I'm saying is that there's a hell of alot better choices.

Costumes? Oh, yeah, I forgot...

I had an idea way back, but no one responded to it ;_; So once again, what if you could, as Sakurai said in a way, customize your characters into what YOU want them to look like? (With limits).

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I wish Mach Rider was in Mario Kart. He would explode every time he got hit by something. Makes me want to explode every time I think of him.

D

Deleted member

Hank: Time to REALLY explode! *explodes*
(Reference to a King of the Hill YTP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom