• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Let's not try to turn this into a derp place. We're getting too much of that already.
Mario_and_Sonic_Guy said:
When will Zoroark get the love it deserves?!
When people stop using the poorly formed flavor-of-the-month argument as a reason to replace Lucario with him (btw, the first two post is a parody of the argument).

Not referring to anyone in this thread, of course, just the community in general.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I sense no derp within this thread, SSBF

Ghirahim is pretty kickass, though, Iblis, I ain't gonn' lie

^^^^^^^^^^ LOOOOOOOOOOOOL General Blue :laugh:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ya'll gross. I gtg wash my eyeballs :troll: Jkin, cya l8rz. I'll be finishing Quest 64, and also have a TLink/YLink from Pikabolit in (B) Sets.

@N *shrugs*

@Poppy: Oh good :awesome:
V

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I disagree on both parts. Sort of on the last part because I haven't played SS. But I've been watchin vids.

*Gun shakes* Explain Victini, please... :smirk:
WHOA. WHOA ASAGE, I'M A VICTINI SUPPORTER! DON'T HURT ME!

:phone:

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I used to think ChronoBound was all SRS BSNS, then I saw him suggest that we need a Sakurai smiley...

That is, by FAR, the greatest/funniest post in this thread :laugh:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ok I just entered here in to something really weird, those pictures are creeping me out. Anyway, Shortie, It doesn't matter what anyone says, the flame-shield wall just doesn't work for me. Don't take that as a sign to ridicule me, please!

I also have to agree with MaSG here, this is just... Creepy. Oh, but I'm wondering how you'd feel about which stages would be used in tournaments and which ones wouldn't be? Out of all the stages we've done, how many do you think would be used in tourny matches?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Oh, but I'm wondering how you'd feel about which stages would be used in tournaments and which ones wouldn't be? Out of all the stages we've done, how many do you think would be used in tourny matches?
Interesting idea Luco, I'm guessing you're refering to the various stage concepts made on this thread?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I hope all the stages are banned in competitive play so those players have no where to play and they'll leave my Smash alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom