• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
You should look at Gamestop's status they posted on Facebook asking people about what characters they want in the next game. I saw Ghirahim's name pop up a bit, but overall the biggest requests were for Roy and Mewtwo to return. Ridley and Megaman got support as well as well as others. Of course I had to sift through the cesspool of idiocy; requests like Gargamel, Gears oof War characters and Goku. Still above three thousand comments last I checked. So many stupid comments...

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Animal Crossing? Stages/Music specialty :) KK Rider was awesome.

So, do ya'll have a list of the top three characters you want in Sm4sh? Mine is:

#1. Victini
#2. Lucario
#3. Young Link

I'd vote for Arceus, but...:awesome:
1: Starfy
2: Paper Mario
3: Mewtwo

Anyone else is cannon fodder in my book(except Ridley, Shy Guy, and Victini). :awesome:

:phone:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You should look at Gamestop's status they posted on Facebook asking people about what characters they want in the next game. I saw Ghirahim's name pop up a bit, but overall the biggest requests were for Roy and Mewtwo to return. Ridley and Megaman got support as well as well as others. Of course I had to sift through the cesspool of idiocy; requests like Gargamel, Gears oof War characters and Goku.
There's Gamestop for ya: Trying to be cool until they realize who they are. :facepalm:

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Gamestop? I prefer Play N Trade now, they have a much better selection of games and are privately owned.

I will give Gamestop their dues though for getting us Xenoblade.

His voice over should be someone badass like the VA that does Freiza (Japanese)
Maybe I've been watching too much DBZ, but that would be awesome.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
To endure such a thing for ACTUAL STATISTICS, Starphoenix...

Such STRENGTH...

*~Swoons~*
Shoot no man I am NOT going to even bother going through each comment and counting every request. I would probably go insane and jump out the window. Bad part of that is that I am two stories high. Still, I got a general overview of the requests and they were pretty much what I was anticipating.

His voice over should be someone badass like the VA that does Freiza (Japanese)
It already is, what are you talking about?

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Animal Crossing? Stages/Music specialty :) KK Rider was awesome.

So, do ya'll have a list of the top three characters you want in Sm4sh? Mine is:

#1. Victini
#2. Lucario
#3. Young Link

I'd vote for Arceus, but...:awesome:
1. Toad
2. Ray (custom robo)
3. Paper Mario

D

Deleted member

Most wanted?

#1: Victini
#2: Mega Man
#3: King K. Rool

On Facebook, while I haven't observed much, I did not come across any Victini requests unfortunately. Hopefully, the essay I put in there changed any.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
FanMan, looks like we brought your thread into this one.

Wait, Gamestop got us Xenoblade? Is Play N Trade working on the Last Story?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
In all of the posts I saw on Facebook I do not recall seeing a single Victini vote. All I saw were a couple Zoroark votes and a large amount of Mewtwo, even a couple Deoxys.

Crap nevermind...

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
I'll raise my hand for Deoxys, seeing how my other hand is already raised for Mewtwo.

Uhhhh Starphoe? We're are u even at right now?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Well I was at the first comment. Took forever to load every single post. >_>

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I don't understand, where did this topic come from?
Last night Berserker re-posted something by another Smashboards user who said that on Gamestop's Facebook page they had a comment asking people who they wanted in the next Smash Bros. Well as you can imagine it garnered a great deal of comments and I just casually went through just about every comment to get an idea of what people were suggesting. I'll share the link:

http://www.facebook.com/GameStop/posts/327305540622712

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Oh, ChiboSempai.

Yeah, to be honest, I think I got carried away by the subject hopping mindset that's been circulating this thread lately.

We hadn't talked about it, therefore I didn't bother either.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Would this have anything to do with generating support for Operation Rainfall?

As if Gamestop's interested in any particular game.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Can't we just laugh at people that think waluigi is likely?

To think, we got a cube for a 'Wario' Stage with Ashley singing showtunes.

Yeah, chances are pretty legit.
Yes we do. But the Waluigi folks take themselves too seriously most of the time with imaginary "proof" that Waluigi is more important than Toadette. :smirk:

Plus it is fun to toy with them... :reverse: :cool: :troll: :chuckle: :laugh:
I would say Tom Nooks the most important character in the series. You work at his shop, he gives you a house, and he's often considered the villain.
Yes, but you play a character (the Animal Crossing Villager). Plus let's be honest: Unless the Animal Crossing team makes him, the smash development would have to go out of their way to combine random moves, items, etc into a move set for Nook.

That's a lotta work. They couldn't do that for Ridley. RIDLEY! Why would they do that for Tom Nook=???

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Waluigi < Toad.
In case you didn't get why it's funny, the Villagers, like Toads, all have a very distinct look, actions, and goals. You have your own, but really they're all pretty much the same. No one would be left wondering "Who the hell is this?"

They also embody what Animal Crossing is about more than Tom Nook. I mean, Animal Crossing is all about you, not enslavement. And they actually DO THE STUFF that people say Tom Nook could borrow.

Just because they're generic doesn't make them any less recognizable.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

Sees this.
ROFL.
So that's why Tingle is so stoopid.

He capture Navi, she b****ed a lot, and in Majora's Mask she had "transformed" an average fairy-obsessed fat short ugly well below average intelligence middle aged man into (more of) a freak of nature.

IT ALL ADDS UP!!!

;)

*plays conspiracy theory music*

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
In case you didn't get why it's funny, the Villagers, like Toads, all have a very distinct look, actions, and goals. You have your own, but really they're all pretty much the same. No one would be left wondering "Who the hell is this?"

They also embody what Animal Crossing is about more than Tom Nook. I mean, Animal Crossing is all about you, not enslavement. And they actually DO THE STUFF that people say Tom Nook could borrow.

Just because they're generic doesn't make them any less recognizable.
I got it, I just ignored it because SMW disagrees.

Besides, I think Animal Crossing is a terrible game ._. I played it and wondered why the first thought I had was Sims.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Do some people really consider Waluigi a likely candidate? It seems like a fight between Toad,Bowser Jr, and Paper Mario for the next Mario slot in my opinion.

I got it, I just ignored it because SMW disagrees.

Besides, I think Animal Crossing is a terrible game ._. I played it and wondered why the first thought I had was Sims.
I love AC it's really relaxing it never really gets boring to me I can't wait until the 3DS one comes out.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Super Mario... World? Toad isn't even in that. Unless you're trying to say Yoshi got in despite being generic, IN WHICH CASE Starphoenix should give you a lesson on reading comprehension.

@OPELUCID: SO EXCITED. DID YOU SEE THE DEVELOPER ROUNDTABLE VIDEO I POSTED.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Super Mario... World? Toad isn't even in that. Unless you're trying to say Yoshi got in despite being generic, IN WHICH CASE Starphoenix should give you a lesson on reading comprehension.
Oh, whoops. Wrong game ._. sorry. What game had Toad, Peach, and the Mario bros playable..?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Do some people really consider Waluigi a likely candidate? It seems like a fight between Toad,Bowser Jr, and Paper Mario for the next Mario slot in my opinion.
And even then, they may make Paper Mario his own franchise, like Yoshi.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom