• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
DKCR was good. Especially 2-player.

And I suddenly remember Bomberman 64 being awesome. Though its not a co-op game.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
@n
Kirby's dash attack is fine. If anything slightly lower the damage but leave the mechanics alone.
I really hope they don't change it completely like they have done so far.

:phone:

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
KEEP WITH THE TREND

Kirby has always been very dynamic, perhaps because pink sphere screams boring.

It seems like a running gag on his character design to me.

_

It's all about HERO baby! *nudges disfunk

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Kirby has like end less potential for moves he could use. But I'm cool with the Hammer actually.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
80% of the back airs in the game are the same attack basically.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Yo I didn't say that. Though, variety could be nice. Like double hitting Back Airs like Link's (WOW HE'S ACTUALLY GOT COMBO MOVES!)

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
I just figure without a panicked, finicky, overprotective project leader, we might actually come up with some variety.

Smash brothers comes off as a college freshman semester project riddled with ragequit and lobotomy.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Bomberman 64 was beautiful. I love the villains introduced, so awesome looking. Such a COOL GAME. Probably the reason I want Bomberman more than any other third party.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Never completed it as I borrowed it from my cousin, but the bits I played where awesome though.

in every single smash game

super smash brothers bair 4
Exceptions are Peach, C.Falcon / Ganon, Olimar, R.O.B., Zelda, Toon Link, Marth, Ike, MetaKnight, Lucario and Pikachu though. Did I name them all?

Oh wait, Charizard and Ivysaur to.

Also what about this: being able to turn directions in the air? Would step up the game a lot I think, and require more skill. Reverse Fairs and Bairs anyone? Mind****s to the max.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
bomberman is overrated, its like the same game every time just slightly more powerups.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Exceptions are Peach, C.Falcon / Ganon, Olimar, R.O.B., Zelda, Toon Link, Marth, Ike, MetaKnight, Lucario and Pikachu though. Did I name them all?

How could you forget the strongest Bair in the whole world?! YOSHI'S!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
bomberman is overrated, its like the same game every time just slightly more powerups.
In order for something to be overrated, doesn't a large group need to believe it's a fantastic franchise? Yeah, I don't know where you live but me and disfunky are the only two who REALLY like him on this thread.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Never completed it as I borrowed it from my cousin, but the bits I played where awesome though.

Also what about this: being able to turn directions in the air? Would step up the game a lot I think, and require more skill. Reverse Fairs and Bairs anyone? Mind****s to the max.
you can do this in brawl....lol.
How could you forget the strongest Bair in the whole world?! YOSHI'S!
yoshis bair is trash its like lolshieldgrab on hit everytime.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
In order for something to be overrated, doesn't a large group need to believe it's a fantastic franchise? Yeah, I don't know where you live but me and disfunky are the only two who REALLY like him on this thread.
No, it just has to have one too many people like it. duh.

bomberman is garbz AND overrated..... so that makes it like compost or something.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Your only weapon is bombs. What's not to like? And with puzzle! Bombs + Puzzle=Bomberman. I love the series.

I'm also working on an Arceus fullset (Come at me). I'll post it when I'm done. BTW, anyone like the new Avatar/Sig I got made for me?

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
"My ears are ringing bro, is someone talking about our mom bro?!"
"Yeah Bro!"

Mars, how do you shield grab a move that has prior effectiveness in the air?

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
@mars
If you're referring to the multiplayer aspect than you're almost right but there are some radical exceptions. Besides you could say the same about most of the popular franchises today >_>

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
@mars
If you're referring to the multiplayer aspect than you're almost right but there are some radical exceptions. Besides you could say the same about most of the popular franchises today >_>

In relevance, yeah. Mario, Zelda, PKMN, they all run on the same storyline, but in a different gameplay.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Link is utility man. Not Bomberman ;)
Link is a bomber mang, his other projectiles, useless with out them, his whole moveset gets graped with out them.

"My ears are ringing bro, is someone talking about our mom bro?!"
"Yeah Bro!"

Mars, how do you shield grab a move that has prior effectiveness in the air?
easily, with the a button

@mars

you could say that about every fps ever you mean? yeah I know.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Don'tcha mean Shield + A?

Anyhow, I wouldn't suggest using that move near the ground.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Link is a bomber mang, his other projectiles, useless with out them, his whole moveset gets graped with out them.

easily, with the a button

you could say that about every fps ever you mean? yeah I know.
If we're to speak about Bombs, Snake has us beat :troll:

It was irritating that he only used bombs for (B) moves... Technical skills, but still...

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

You forgot Wario and G&W, too. And Bowser.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
no, im already holding shield when i do that, also I wouldnt suggest using that move ever.

snake is what happens when link picks up a fireflower.
No... When Link picks up a Fireflower, he becomes a Goron-Suit Link :troll:

Snake is a mix of Futuristic BS trolling with magical bombs. Grenades? Forget about it. Hold on to it, then ROLL WHILE HOLDING IT and you'll blow them up, but not Snake.

Problem..?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
No... When Link picks up a Fireflower, he becomes a Goron-Suit Link :troll:

Snake is a mix of Futuristic BS trolling with magical bombs. Grenades? Forget about it. Hold on to it, then ROLL WHILE HOLDING IT and you'll blow them up, but not Snake.

Problem..?
lol no link is trolling, requires technical zoning/projectile use beyond human ability in every game to be worth using, but if you could he'd be top queer.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
2014 isn't THAT futuristic.
*that* futuristic. What, was I speaking of 3014? Of course not :(

lol no link is trolling, requires technical zoning/projectile use beyond human ability in every game to be worth using, but if you could he'd be top queer.
Link saves the world thousands of times, in different body appearences, and you have the audacity to state he's trolling? :awesome::awesome:

Link is queer/shota/straight/wtf and all. It all started with Y.Link... *Shot*

Lol abridged fail...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DziWk94t0ow
I'm in it, and I failed too due to S***y audio equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom