• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
*that* futuristic. What, was I speaking of 3014? Of course not :(

Link saves the world thousands of times, in different body appearences, and you have the audacity to state he's trolling? :awesome::awesome:

Link is queer/shota/straight/wtf and all. It all started with Y.Link... *Shot*
yeah otherwise he wouldnt fail so hard in this game.

and at least link like may or may not be gay, unlike pit.... so blatantly obvious... kid icarus is gonna flop, no parent would approve of let alone purchase a video game where the hero was gay.
link is rarely good tho.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
:O It was? I had no idea! Now I miss Hex again...

Still haven't seen one of Muddy Mole...Hex, if you're out there reading this, you know what to do.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
[url]http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en&gl=us&client=ms-android-verizon&q=paper%20mario%20kirby&sa=N&biw=533&bih=241#i=0[/url]

Found this online... Heh.

[size=1][i]:phone:[/i][/size]

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Hex made tons. Olimar, Ridley, Wolf, Zero, Bomberman, Tails, Megaman, Meowth, Lucario, and just A TON.

[COLLAPSE="HERE"]
[/COLLAPSE]

yani_

Smash Ace
I got Fortune Street tonight, it's a great game. Anyone on the fence with it should definitely give it a shot. The music in it is superb

Propeller Toad

Smash Journeyman
^I have just seen the game, and wow it really seems different for a Pokemon game...

Of course it would be different; however, it seems a bit more "mature" than the usual from the art style...

Also looks like Jigglypuff's staying in Smash Bros.. :p Perhaps this might boost Mewtwo as well...

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
If Pokemon is messing with Samurais, Mewtwo better get his Spoon. :laugh:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
They should've done that with Fire Emblem man... But its looking interesting for now. A new idea or direction. Jigglypuff is on the screens as well a lot

:phone:

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman

I'm going to be stating the obvious, but seems like Mewtwo and Jigglypuff are going to become a lot more relevant in the future! :)

This is shocking...for a Pokemon cross-over as well!

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
It looked like Mewtwo and Articuno had trainers. I thought in canon storyline legendaries were never owned. You could catch them in the game but no one else could have them.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Ok, so this is Arceus, the god of Pokemon. The reason why I'm intreseted in this PKMN for sm4sh is because of the huge argument on Ridley and Bowser. I also see that this Pkmn has the right qualities as the Zoroark=Victini=Lucario=Mewtwo debate. He may be obvious to not make it, but don't turn it down quite yet.

Everyone has been debunk'd in power, let's face it. Mewtwo is a god as well, but he was tossed around in Melee. This is another reason why I think Arceus could be a suggestion. His size could be sized to be as big as Bowser. Or if things get hectic in SSB4, bigger. If you don't agree with the sizing, you're not a Ridley fan.

Please note I don't actually vote for him (Victini over anyone! Or Lucario.). I just made this as a test.

So, without further ado, let's take a look into my Arceus moveset.

[COLLAPSE="Arceus Moveset"](A) Combo: Hold the (A) button, and he'll bring out the God Plates. They'll spin around him at rapid speed, showing weather distortions around his body. Anyone caught will have the same reaction as MK.

(A) Normal:
>: He randomly uses either the Fire, grass, or water plates, and brings it out in front of himself, and energy from the plate is turned into a blade, and is slashed straight down from one character space above the space next to Arceus. All of them do the same thing, except what animation plays.

^: He randomly uses either the Flying, ghost, or fighting plates, and brings it out above himself, and energy from the plate is turned into a spiky fog. The fog stays where it's at until someone touches it. When they do, they are knocked away, and the fog disappears.

v: He randomley uses either the Psychic, ground, or ice plates,and brings it out in front of himself, and the energy from the plate is turned into a whirlwind. The whirlwind blows 2 character spaces behind himself, and is fast.

(A) Smash:
>: He charges a ball of energy to his head. Then, he unleashes a ball of fire to explode in front of him, as he swings his head downwards. The power is from the Flame Plate, and his Yellow body parts glow red until the smash is done.

^: He charges little whirlpools of water at both sides of himself, and then shoots them upwards, dragging anyone caught straight down. The power is from the Ocean Plate, and his yellow body parts glow blue until the smash is done.

v: He looks straight down, and tiny pieces of grass start to grow, then once released, the grass will shoot upwards from both sides of him. The power is from the Meadow Plate, and his yellow body parts glow green until the smash is done.

(A)Run/Aerial:

Run: A hammer is formed in front of himself, and it starts swinging rapidly in front of himself.

(A): All aerial moves are canceled, and are made into just one move. He drops slowly, and his body casts feathers to drop around himself, spinning as they fall. Everyone is distracted from Arceus until it's done. It lasts 2 seconds.

(B) Moveset:

(B): Punishment:
He sends black and purple spears to strike downwords from a black hole above the character space next to him. The spikes go 2 1/2 character spaces upwards. If the opponents % is higher then Arceus's, they'll recieve less knockback. However, if they are healthier than Arceus, then they'll receive more knockback. The DMG is darkness.

(B)>: Earth Power:
He blows up thr ground 1 1/2 character spaces next to himself. If anyone is caught in it, they're auto pitted. It takes one 1/2 second recovery for Arceus. The time that the opponent is pitted depends on the % of the opponent. Anyone near the edges of the earth power will hit a sweet spot, take damage, and be slammed upwards.

(B)v: Cosmic Power: Light force gathers around himself. the energy draws in opponents. If one of the opponents gets caught in it, they get stuck, then Arceus releases the energy, and they are shot left or right, at 50/50 chance. This move does alot of damage. However, Arceus can be hit by projectiles in this phase, and it takes him 2 1/2 seconds to get out of it.

(B)^: Gravity: He starts floating, and electricity covers his enitre body. If anyone physically attacks them, they are shot away with double the damage they would of previously done. When he grabs the edge, he doesn't, but instead, floats on the top of it, and recieves no dmg from anyone with super armor, and when he lands on the edge, he shoves then opponent away with wind.

FS: Judgement:

He teleports to the center top of the screen, then shouts, "PREPARE... FOR.... JUSTICE!!!" and then he fires red beams from his head upwards. The enitre screen is then hit by diagonal-falling meteors of light. Like Ness's FS, but at then end, he'll kill anyone on any floors by having a beam of light (Judgement) fly across it. Each are 1/2 character spaces wide. Proabability of killing: 89%.

Taunts:
^: He stomps, then roars to the sky, and says, "Mortals shall not temper me!"

>: He shakes his body, and says, "Is that all, pathetic fighter?"

v: He kneels down, and says, "Justice... is served." then gets back up, and chuckles.[/COLLAPSE]

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
Interesting how the main character's Pokemon is an Eevee instead of a Pikachu. Not that I expected Pikachu to being a starter, but for a cross-over game one might have thought that it would have been a Pikachu under the spotlight.

I'm happy...Eevee deserves more love. :D

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Is Eevee going to be the next "Pokemon Trainer" in Sm4sh with samurai moves and evolutions? Stay tuned for the answer!

:phone:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Oops I forgot, there is still going to be another game announcement in January, so Gray version is still a possibility.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oops I forgot, there is still going to be another game announcement in January, so Gray version is still a possibility.
Lol! Who cares? This is history! If PKMN Never once crossed over, then this is legitally Pkmn's first 1 on 1 crossover (SSB doesn't count due to everyone meeting each other).

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ok, so what I see is that this other game is humans VS humans. But how will they do it? Could the PKMN team possibly do that? It sounds like a stretch, but I'm all for it!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I would state that Arceus is four-legged, but obviously that's a pointless reason; Ivysaur.

Anyway, Arceus seems way too powerful to be made into a fighter, which is why I mentioned the Poke Ball thought.
Mewtwo, and forget about that! Jumpfesta announced a new game, dude. I'm SO sync'd into this, now! *Pokefan face is attached with staples*

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
That game looks so effing tasty. I'm HOPING it gets a worldwide release. That is seriously awesome.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

I'm going to be stating the obvious, but seems like Mewtwo and Jigglypuff are going to become a lot more relevant in the future! :)

This is shocking...for a Pokemon cross-over as well!
Mewtwo, and forget about that! Jumpfesta announced a new game, dude. I'm SO sync'd into this, now! *Pokefan face is attached with staples*
I got word of that upcoming title as well. Apparently, the main Pokemon are Eevee, Groudon, Jigglypuff, Articuno, Mewtwo, and Zekrom. And the person who owns Eevee seems to be the main protagonist.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
The lack of Pikachu disturbs me... Hey there is Mewtwo though at least. This is one bizarre crossover, I was actually expecting a Pokémon X Dragon Quest Monsters crossover. That title just seems like it would have print money in Japan. Ironically this is the same series that Takamaru had a cameo in on the Wii.

is this for DS or 3DS?
Surprisingly DS.

Propeller Toad

Smash Journeyman
DS so far from what I have seen.

Also don't worry about Pikachu. He has Pokepark Wii 2 to attend to recently (besides it will probably be in this game as well - just less important perhaps).

yani_

Smash Ace
Thanks Propeller

Here's the character info

Like the main games, you can select either a male or female heroine. They both start with Eevee
Nobunaga is the main warlord who has Zekrom as his partner
Oichi is a character who helps you in the game, paired with Jigglypuff
Mitsuhude is a character teamed with Articuno
Shingen is a character teamed with Groudon
Kenshin is a character teamed with Mewtwo

EAT THAT UP JIGGZ HAYTARS! :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom